Author Topic: U.S. forced to import bullets from Israel - use 250,000 for every rebel killed  (Read 246 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By Andrew Buncombe in Washington
Published: 25 September 2005
US forces have fired so many bullets in Iraq and Afghanistan - an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed - that American ammunition-makers cannot keep up with demand. As a result the US is having to import supplies from Israel.

A government report says that US forces are now using 1.8 billion rounds of small-arms ammunition a year. The total has more than doubled in five years, largely as a result of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, as well as changes in military doctrine.

Article Length: 593 words (approx.)

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article314944.ece
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

we rain on niggas

Trauma-san

That doesn't count all the children, animals, women, innocents, etc. we've shot, though.  So ultimately we're not that bad at shooting shit. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ why are u still posting here?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

K A I N

3X the original price.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That doesn't count all the children, animals, women, innocents, etc. we've shot, though.  So ultimately we're not that bad at shooting shit. 

1:250,000
3:4 (planes)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker