Author Topic: Your Most Prized West Coast Possessions?  (Read 785 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Your Most Prized West Coast Possessions?
« on: February 22, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »
Maybe it's your OG copy of "Doggystyle"....maybe Kokane's "Funk Upon A Rhyme" OG CD...maybe you have an MPC signed by Dr. Dre....whatever the items may be, what's your most prized westcoast related possessions.....remember, doesn't have to be the most expensive, just the one's that mean the most to you and why?

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Your Most Prized West Coast Possessions?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 09:52:09 PM »
there very first interview with Lil Eazy from julio g's 6th anniversary Eazy E Dedication show. It was briefly featured on that Life n Timez of Eric Wright dvd lil e put out, i got the full hour long interview with all julio g's nwa eazy megamixes, kokane callin in and everything, lil e's about 16 at the time, good interview. my most prized possesion cuz im the only muthafucka with it. i hope i can find it one day in the heap of cd's i have so i can put it up for yall.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 12:04:42 AM »
probably my OG copy of "Legal Dope"

for those that dont know it was one of the sickest bay area compilations from that classic 94-96 time

It has ESG, Lynch, Master P, Cold World Husters, San Quinn, I still bump it to this day  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 12:05:09 AM »
Dogg Food Prized Album!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 12:15:33 AM »
hmmm, lots of rare items dunno if i class them as prized but ill stick them here

Original Efil4Zaggin A1 sized promo poster
Signed warren g ROTR A1 poster
warren g ROTR September 11th support campaign poster
DJ Quik way to fonky magazine advert framed
kokane - who am i album
wc & the maad circle - aint a damn thing changed
dj quik - 6 vinyl singles
OG death row vinyls (all dre, all snoop, commercial released singles)
Snoop Dogg - paid the cost to be da bo$$ "mobile" (yes a cardboard hanging mobile of snoop c-walking) (never used)
WC - ghetto heisman promo football
Framed 2pac "better dayz" large album flat (un-buyable)
both lil 1/2 dead albums
stack of various magazines
100+ singles varying in rarity with some record label and radio exclusive promos

im sure theres much more but thats all that comes to mind from my desk without rooting through cupboards!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 02:15:01 AM »
my platinum plaque of kizz my black azz from mc ren

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 02:29:00 AM »
Dre - 2001, probably the most played CD i own, got played like 20 hrs a day! Reminds me of just chillin!
Mausberg - No-Fiction, simply because its a gr8 record n it took me ages 2 get hold of!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 04:11:10 AM »
Damn, that platinum plaque is nice...

Me, I don't have any really special items, just a framed poster of Dr. Dre. But my most prized West Coast item would probably be my West Coast CD's and the music on them.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 04:28:04 AM »
My 6 hour video full of West Coast music videos from '92-'95

All the classics from The Box, BET Rap City when it was incredible no faggot big tigga or any of these new gay hosts just videos, and Yo! MTV Raps...

Classic videos and rare videos on that tape

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 04:49:20 AM »

DUBCC? lol

copy of 100 miles and running signed by Dr Dre?

umm

i've got as far as I know every 'rare' release  .e.g. snoop doggystyle og + smokefest cd + both smokefest videos.. both hd albums.. kokane who am i + funk upon a rhyme, above the law.. uncle sams curse on cd + vinyl.. copies of 100 miles and running without 'real niggaz' on (both cd+12").. lots of rare ruthless vinyl with eazy/atl/dre remixes etc .. game dont wait remix single.. umm..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 04:59:52 AM »
My og copy of doggystyle
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Diggfinger

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 05:45:52 AM »
there very first interview with Lil Eazy from julio g's 6th anniversary Eazy E Dedication show. It was briefly featured on that Life n Timez of Eric Wright dvd lil e put out, i got the full hour long interview with all julio g's nwa eazy megamixes, kokane callin in and everything, lil e's about 16 at the time, good interview. my most prized possesion cuz im the only muthafucka with it. i hope i can find it one day in the heap of cd's i have so i can put it up for yall.

Whoo shit, could u hook me up with that audio?? Would love to hear Kokane callin in 8)

Well the coolest things I have is of course my Funk Upon a Rhyme CD (just ordered a second one 8)). I also got Bakin Soda Free 12", Slow Burnin promo 12" and a coo ass Kokane promotional card....

I also got the Uncut Funk single (changed to Bakin Soda Free on the album), the Action, the Nite L.O.C.S, the 4 Ryders Only as well as the Slow Burnin Single...

Diggfinger

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 05:54:51 AM »

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 10:34:35 AM »

hey is that the standard cover for the vinyl? or is that an alternate version. I saw a vinyl with the regular cover with just he needle scratching into the record.. but ive always been looking for this sniffin one. any chance you would sell it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »
I havent got any real prized westcoast possessions so id p[rob go with

Smokefest
funk upon  rhyme
who am i

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson