Author Topic: Spice 1, MC Eiht - Keep It Gangsta (Album)  (Read 404 times)

Rudki

Spice 1, MC Eiht - Keep It Gangsta (Album)
« on: February 22, 2006, 07:15:26 AM »
whats everyone think of this album then?

definatly not as good as their first, they got "thats the way life goes" as a bonus song, which was on the last CD.

There isnt really any bad tracks, some good songs, one of the best is "187 hemp" where they rap over 187 Proof.....

check it out.....

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spice 1, MC Eiht - Keep It Gangsta (Album)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 09:08:06 AM »
i cant really tell if its better or worse than pioneers. im gonna go with about the same. these guys have so many recent projects i cant even tell them all apart anymore. and apparently they got 3 more coming in april (2 by spice, 1 by eiht). i think they need to take some time with their shit and maybe we can get some amerikkkas nightmare/we come strapped quality again instead of this average gangsta shit

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 04:17:52 PM »
Yeah, the whole CD had a consistent mediocre vibe going on, it was like they weren't striving for anything really good.  But at the same time, none of the tracks sucked or were even warranting a skip.  I'd give it a 3/5, but the first album was better.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Yeah, the whole CD had a consistent mediocre vibe going on, it was like they weren't striving for anything really good.  But at the same time, none of the tracks sucked or were even warranting a skip.  I'd give it a 3/5, but the first album was better.

damn i wasnt really feelin the first album and this one isnt as good as that one? anyone have it to upload? I dont know if i wanna spend my money on this shit yet.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 06:13:27 PM »

damn i wasnt really feelin the first album and this one isnt as good as that one? anyone have it to upload? I dont know if i wanna spend my money on this shit yet.
if you didnt like the first one you definitely wont like this one

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 09:15:19 PM »
mediocre is the best way to describe it

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 10:21:48 PM »
too bad Spice 1 and MC Eiht couldnt have done this cd back when they were both in their primes, now that would have been great!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Rudki

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 07:11:19 AM »
too bad Spice 1 and MC Eiht couldnt have done this cd back when they were both in their primes, now that would have been great!

fully produced by ant banks and DJ Slip........damn.....a whole album full of murda show song quality, not this garbage (IN COMPARISON)  :D