Author Topic: got an xbox 360  (Read 1472 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: got an xbox 360
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 12:15:35 PM »
yeah i got the media remote and i've just uploaded a gang of music on it.  my shit is banging all the time now hahaha

u gonna be gettin xboxlive or u already got it?

i already got it, the 360 came with free xbox live silver but for 12 bucks you can get xbox gold

uhh i think its more then 12 bucks, are u planning on only getting gold for a month or a year?

um...i think so i haven't really played online yet but once i get Call of Duty 2 i'll be playing non stop hahaha.  But more than likely by the time Halo 3 comes out i'll have xbox gold.  do you have a 360 too?

yea man,had it since launch!  :cheers:
so u just got fight night right now? which other games u wanna get?

oh fo reals??? damn that's tight.  have you had any problems with it???  i wanna get for sure Call of Duty 2, Ghost Recon, Dead or alive, and maybe Madden.  And also The Godfather The Game when it's released for 360 in July, but i'm getting the PS2 version because i can't wait any longer it'll be released on the 21st which is fuckin dope.  What games do you have??  That way you can let me know what games a dope or not.  BTW if you haven't played Fight Night cop that shit!  that shit is off the hook.

nope havent had any problems with it so far
i got quite a few games actually lol
-Perfect Dark Zero-Single player is pretty good,but multiplayer is where this game shines
-Call of Duty 2-Excellent single player,multiplayer is tight too, can lag sometimes though, a must cop just to play the singleplayer though
-NBA 2k6-the best bball game for the system,excellent gameplay ,but the graphics r jus aight
-NHL 2k6-again great gameplay but not too good graphics,probably the worst graphics on the 360 ive seen so far,game is still good though, graphics r better then anything on current gen systems
-Ridge Racer 6-arcade racer, pretty fun multiplayer,online is pretty fun ,single player starts off being really fun but the cheap AI towards the end of the game make it almost unplayable
-Need For Speed Most Wanted-Really really fun game,playing it right now enjoyin it alot, if ur lookin for a arcade racer this is the one
-Project Gotham Racing 3- not as arcadey as NFSMW or RR6 but still not as sim as GT4 or anythin,great graphics n gameplay
-Dead or alive 4-great graphics n gameplay, the AI can b pretty cheap but not too the point where u say fuck it,plus online is sick so its all good
-Fifa road to the world cup-really good graphics n pretty good gameplay havent played a lot of it, u can tell the game was rushed, replays r choppy n shit sometimes,wouldnt recommend at full price
-Madden 06-great graphics n gameplay,again havent played this one alot since i just got it,but from what ive heard its a great game

Had but traded in after i beat em
-Kameo-excellent game,if ur into platformers then u gotta get this one,really underrated
-Quake 4-good graphics,straight forward FPS,online is ok,
-Condemned Criminal origins-Must play,dude this game is fuckin sick,if i was u id pick this one up first then beat it n trade it in towards another game,u gotta play this one,have u read anythin bout it or nethin? its a crazy ass game

so lol yea i have or had most of the games,my girlfriend knows a person who works at EA so i get those games for pretty cheap n then the rest i mostly traded in games once i beat them or got them on sale

but yea overall the must play is Condemned, cop COD2 fo sho u wont regret it ,DOA4 is good too but the lasting appeal could b lacking if u dont play online with it since sp is short,Madden if ur into football n u got buddies to play with then youll love it

any other questions bout the games or system just ask

damn you have a shit load of games hahaha.  And pretty sick ass games too.  Thanks for all the info bro, it was a big help in determining what games i want to buy next.  I'm sure my next game will be Call Of Duty 2.  Do you know if the story line in Call of Duty 2 for 360 is the same as the PS2 version?  Because i have the PS2 version of it and i'm just kinda worried that it'll be the same story line since i've passed the whole game already. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 07:36:15 PM »
congrats on getting one...i still cant find one in L.A...but i heard that microsoft is doing a relaunch or some shit this month...i hoping to get one in about 2 weeks...ghost recon and battlefield on 360 looks fucking sick  :o

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 07:55:21 PM »
congrats on getting one...i still cant find one in L.A...but i heard that microsoft is doing a relaunch or some shit this month...i hoping to get one in about 2 weeks...ghost recon and battlefield on 360 looks fucking sick  :o

yea microsoft said u should be able to find alot more of them in store in march,n it looks like what there sayin is true,had like 5 of them at the local walmart in canada

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 08:10:52 PM »

damn you have a shit load of games hahaha.  And pretty sick ass games too.  Thanks for all the info bro, it was a big help in determining what games i want to buy next.  I'm sure my next game will be Call Of Duty 2.  Do you know if the story line in Call of Duty 2 for 360 is the same as the PS2 version?  Because i have the PS2 version of it and i'm just kinda worried that it'll be the same story line since i've passed the whole game already. 

COD2 was made for the pc n 360,totally different story lines between the 360 n ps2 the big red one,but yea the presentation,graphics n gameplay is amazin ive played lots of war games b4 but this is the first one that makes u feel like ur actually in a war,its crazy, this game alone demonstrates what "next gen gaming" is all about, im hopin to get fight night soon too,everyones bein sayin its sick

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 08:24:05 PM »
o yea i forgot to mention,do u got ur online set up? like xboxlive silver or gold?
cuz u can download playable demos from the marketplace for most of the games theres quite a bit the ones i can remember that r playable r
-Fight Night
-Nba Live
-Fifa soccer
-PGR3
-NFSMW
-Call of duty 2
-Condemned
-Kameo
-Full auto

theres quite a few,if u got ur online set up n shit go check it out,download a few demos n see what u think,the full auto demo n fightnight demo werent of final builds though so the graphics n stuff might not look as good as they do when the game finally comes out

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 12:06:34 AM »
that shit is pretty fuckin tight i'll try to upload some pics

props

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2006, 10:50:11 PM »
o yea i forgot to mention,do u got ur online set up? like xboxlive silver or gold?
cuz u can download playable demos from the marketplace for most of the games theres quite a bit the ones i can remember that r playable r
-Fight Night
-Nba Live
-Fifa soccer
-PGR3
-NFSMW
-Call of duty 2
-Condemned
-Kameo
-Full auto

theres quite a few,if u got ur online set up n shit go check it out,download a few demos n see what u think,the full auto demo n fightnight demo werent of final builds though so the graphics n stuff might not look as good as they do when the game finally comes out

no shit?  damn that's tight yeah i have my account i just haven't played on it yet.  i'm usually playing Socom for PS2 online that's why but now that you have mentioned this to me i'ma check it out props no doubt.  oh yeah, 360 doesn't play xbox games does it?  like PS2 was able to play PS1 games.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2006, 12:36:50 AM »
-Fight Night
-Nba Live
-Fifa soccer
-PGR3
-NFSMW
-Call of duty 2
-Condemned
-Kameo
-Full auto

no shit?  damn that's tight yeah i have my account i just haven't played on it yet.  i'm usually playing Socom for PS2 online that's why but now that you have mentioned this to me i'ma check it out props no doubt.  oh yeah, 360 doesn't play xbox games does it?  like PS2 was able to play PS1 games.

It plays some xbox1 games,ill give u a link that shows the games it supports,microsoft also adds to the list every few months,so more games r gonna b added in the near future,some games have problems though like they lag or somethin but then some work flawlessly
heres the link with the current list of titles the 360 supports:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

the last update they did was in december,n ppl have been sayin there gonna update again in march so alot more games should b added by the end of the month

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2006, 10:24:08 PM »
-Fight Night
-Nba Live
-Fifa soccer
-PGR3
-NFSMW
-Call of duty 2
-Condemned
-Kameo
-Full auto

It plays some xbox1 games,ill give u a link that shows the games it supports,microsoft also adds to the list every few months,so more games r gonna b added in the near future,some games have problems though like they lag or somethin but then some work flawlessly

the last update they did was in december,n ppl have been sayin there gonna update again in march so alot more games should b added by the end of the month

damn thanks much props bro.  do you know if you can go online and play these xbox1 games?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2006, 10:49:23 PM »
-Fight Night
-Nba Live
-Fifa soccer
-PGR3
-NFSMW
-Call of duty 2
-Condemned
-Kameo
-Full auto

damn thanks much props bro.  do you know if you can go online and play these xbox1 games?

i havent tried any for myself but i was just playing this guy in nba2k6 n he said u can n that Halo 2 works perfectly online on the 360, also ive heard from other people that u can so im pretty sure u can,just havent tried it for myself yet

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »
whats better
espn nba 2k6, or that NBA live

i think ima officially join the xbox 360 club, tommarow :)

i know ima scoop up that call of duty and fight night

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 12:31:28 PM »
whats better

ESPN is muuuuch better.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 01:14:18 PM »
whats better

i think ima officially join the xbox 360 club, tommarow :)

i know ima scoop up that call of duty and fight night

nice man, the 360 is dope,u gonna be gettin Xbox live too?

but yea definitely get Nba 2k6, nba live was a dissapointment this year

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2006, 03:38:31 PM »
o yea n jus to let yall know Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter comes out this tuesday march 7th n ign gave it  a 9.2 making it there highest rated 360 game so far heres a link to the review,game looks dope as fuck

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/694/694274p1.html

« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 03:41:13 PM by black_smoke »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2006, 09:08:27 PM »
o yea n jus to let yall know Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter comes out this tuesday march 7th n ign gave it  a 9.2 making it there highest rated 360 game so far heres a link to the review,game looks dope as fuck

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/694/694274p1.html

props mang.  i'ma cop halo2 for sure!  i was kinda sad coz i thought 360 wouldn't play it but now you've given me some great fuckin news haha.  and BTW Ghost Recon looks fuckin sick ass hell i'm probably gonna cop this after COD2.  do you play online much???  if you do then we can probably get a game going or something you know.  i just started playing 360 online yesterday because i got a router so i could play in my room without any of my family complaining about the internet being down haha.