Author Topic: got an xbox 360  (Read 1473 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: got an xbox 360
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2006, 10:13:04 PM »
o yea n jus to let yall know Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter comes out this tuesday march 7th n ign gave it  a 9.2 making it there highest rated 360 game so far heres a link to the review,game looks dope as fuck

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/694/694274p1.html

props mang.  i'ma cop halo2 for sure!  i was kinda sad coz i thought 360 wouldn't play it but now you've given me some great fuckin news haha.  and BTW Ghost Recon looks fuckin sick ass hell i'm probably gonna cop this after COD2.  do you play online much???  if you do then we can probably get a game going or something you know.  i just started playing 360 online yesterday because i got a router so i could play in my room without any of my family complaining about the internet being down haha. 

Thats tight man,ive been starting to playonline quite a bit,b4 i didnt really play that much,most of the time im playin NBA 2k6, im hopin to get fightnight tho within the next few weeks so we can prolly play that,what other games u got or gonna get soon?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 06:31:32 PM »
o yea n jus to let yall know Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter comes out this tuesday march 7th n ign gave it  a 9.2 making it there highest rated 360 game so far heres a link to the review,game looks dope as fuck

props mang.  i'ma cop halo2 for sure!  i was kinda sad coz i thought 360 wouldn't play it but now you've given me some great fuckin news haha.  and BTW Ghost Recon looks fuckin sick ass hell i'm probably gonna cop this after COD2.  do you play online much???  if you do then we can probably get a game going or something you know.  i just started playing 360 online yesterday because i got a router so i could play in my room without any of my family complaining about the internet being down haha. 

Thats tight man,ive been starting to playonline quite a bit,b4 i didnt really play that much,most of the time im playin NBA 2k6, im hopin to get fightnight tho within the next few weeks so we can prolly play that,what other games u got or gonna get soon?

well i got Halo2 just today and im about to play online.  We can play fight night or i'm probably going to get COD2 or Ghost Recon if i can find it
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »
I think they've already revised the 360 twice, the new ones are the 3.0 so I think most of the issues are taken care of, it's probably safe to buy one and not have to worry about it. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2006, 02:23:51 AM »

well i got Halo2 just today and im about to play online.  We can play fight night or i'm probably going to get COD2 or Ghost Recon if i can find it
yo man if i was u id get Ghost Recon,that shit is suppose to be sick online, dont get me wrong though COD2 is sick too ,but online wise Ghost Recon is better ,plus single player is suppose to be sweet too,maybe get GRAW now and get COD2 later on,cuz there suppose to release a patch soon for COD2 which fixes some of the online bugs and the lag , o yea btw how u likin Halo 2?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2006, 07:30:23 AM »
I think they've already revised the 360 twice, the new ones are the 3.0 so I think most of the issues are taken care of, it's probably safe to buy one and not have to worry about it. 

Looks like they started to use Samsung dvd drives which are supposed to be quieter:

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEuEllkAuFDfNUMopH.php

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2006, 12:03:46 PM »

Looks like they started to use Samsung dvd drives which are supposed to be quieter:

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEuEllkAuFDfNUMopH.php

interesting,thx for the link

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2006, 03:33:25 PM »

yo man if i was u id get Ghost Recon,that shit is suppose to be sick online, dont get me wrong though COD2 is sick too ,but online wise Ghost Recon is better ,plus single player is suppose to be sweet too,maybe get GRAW now and get COD2 later on,cuz there suppose to release a patch soon for COD2 which fixes some of the online bugs and the lag , o yea btw how u likin Halo 2?

yeah i'm probably going to get Ghost Recon then.  Thanks for the advice and btw i'm loving Halo2 online.  I always make it a point to say i have 360 and not the first xbox hahaha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2006, 09:47:42 PM »
^hows halo 2 online? im thinkin about pickin it up to play online, i just got Ghost Recon today,traded in fifa n some cash for it,havent played it yet,gonna play it in a minute ,ill let ya kno how it is 8)

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2006, 08:48:34 AM »
Interesting news concerning possible reasons for some X360s overheating:

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEuEAykVuZXMIPEaSP.php

Pretty embarassing for MS, but it's good someone found out about this.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 08:50:29 AM by MIC »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2006, 05:42:22 PM »
^hows halo 2 online? im thinkin about pickin it up to play online, i just got Ghost Recon today,traded in fifa n some cash for it,havent played it yet,gonna play it in a minute ,ill let ya kno how it is 8)

it's fuckin dope.  I'm already at level 18 in online play in just 2 days!  haha i've been playing shitload.  you should cop it no doubt, i can't wait til halo3 that's gonna be the shit.  yeah let me know how Ghost Recon is because i'm interested in buying it.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2006, 04:14:07 PM »

it's fuckin dope.  I'm already at level 18 in online play in just 2 days!  haha i've been playing shitload.  you should cop it no doubt, i can't wait til halo3 that's gonna be the shit.  yeah let me know how Ghost Recon is because i'm interested in buying it.

yea ill prolly cop it pretty soon,i started playing GRAW and the games great,excellent graphics n everything n the online is dope, i also played COD2 online for the first time (bein playin the single player) n it lags quite a bit man, its a really good game but the lag is holding it back,so i would say to go with GRAW for now until infinity ward gives us a patch to minimize the lag

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2006, 06:30:09 PM »
Are you guys using HDTV?
I bought a 50 inch Sony LCD today (or yesterday cause it's 3 am) plus a special table.
Cost me around 1800 euro, don't know exactly cause I didn't pay in euros, don't know how much it is in dollars.
But the way games look now is FUCKING INCREDIBLE.
My brother came and took some photos for me cause I don't have a digital camera. I'll post them when I find out a way to do it.
Shit, I'll be paying for this TV for a year, but believe me it's worth it.  ;D

Here they are (hope it's done correctly), in the second one you can see reflection of a camera flash):

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 06:36:12 PM by MIC »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2006, 11:08:25 PM »
those look fuckin beautiful man, i didnt know u had a 360 lol what games u got?

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2006, 01:00:58 AM »

Only Kameo and Condemned.  There's no Xbox360 distribution in my little Eastern European country :) so it's a real problem getting games here and even though we're in European Union now Microsoft doesn't give a fuck - Sony owns the games market, only PS2 games everywhere. MS won't even let us register to Xbox Live cause X360 doesn't officially exist here. HDTVs aren't sold either cause there's no HD signal broadcast yet and there's no demand. I had to order and wait for almost a month to get the tv.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2006, 01:51:36 AM »

Only Kameo and Condemned.  There's no Xbox360 distribution in my little Eastern European country :) so it's a real problem getting games here and even though we're in European Union now Microsoft doesn't give a fuck - Sony owns the games market, only PS2 games everywhere. MS won't even let us register to Xbox Live cause X360 doesn't officially exist here. HDTVs aren't sold either cause there's no HD signal broadcast yet and there's no demand. I had to order and wait for almost a month to get the tv.

damn that sucks man,do u think you'll ever b able to get xboxlive? how u likin condemned? game was dope imo