Author Topic: got an xbox 360  (Read 1475 times)

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: got an xbox 360
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2006, 02:40:53 AM »

damn that sucks man,do u think you'll ever b able to get xboxlive? how u likin condemned? game was dope imo

I was using Live with Xbox. Registered with a fake British address and paid with my Visa - they didn't verify the address when charging.
It doesn't seem to work anymore but I've been talking with friends in Great Britain so they'll be paying for me with their cc. I have to buy a router first and connect the net to the console in a neat way - so far I've been using ICS net sharing with my PC (so the computer had to be turned on all the time) and 20 meters of cable laying loosely on the floor lol

Condemned is the best x360 game so far imo, COD2 is very close behind. Haven't played Ghost Recon yet, ordered it through the net, but fucking Gamestop just sent me e-mail that they'll be sending it at the end of March. It didn't stop them from charging my cc though. :)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2006, 11:19:44 AM »

damn that sucks man,do u think you'll ever b able to get xboxlive? how u likin condemned? game was dope imo

I was using Live with Xbox. Registered with a fake British address and paid with my Visa - they didn't verify the address when charging.
It doesn't seem to work anymore but I've been talking with friends in Great Britain so they'll be paying for me with their cc. I have to buy a router first and connect the net to the console in a neat way - so far I've been using ICS net sharing with my PC (so the computer had to be turned on all the time) and 20 meters of cable laying loosely on the floor lol

Condemned is the best x360 game so far imo, COD2 is very close behind. Haven't played Ghost Recon yet, ordered it through the net, but fucking Gamestop just sent me e-mail that they'll be sending it at the end of March. It didn't stop them from charging my cc though. :)

thats cool, yea GRAW is pretty sick, but itll b kinda sucky that u cant play online with it, have u beat condemned yet? what chapter u on if u havent?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »
bad thing bout ghost recon online is that it takes up to 10 min just to find a match. balck_smoke u know what im talkin bout?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2006, 01:52:07 PM »
bad thing bout ghost recon online is that it takes up to 10 min just to find a match. balck_smoke u know what im talkin bout?

yea, well theres lots of matches avalible its just u gotta wait till they end b4 u can play, i think they should make it so u can watch the matches so u dont just gotta sit there n wait

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24