Author Topic: The East Coast has better rappers, but the west...  (Read 1610 times)

techniec

The East Coast has better rappers, but the west...
« on: March 01, 2002, 07:27:30 PM »
has better albums, production, diss songs and are generally less mainstream

no particular reason why im venting off, its just that i hate east coast dick suckers just as much as white female rap
fans....well almost

the west has much realer cats, a better independant scene, better beefs and diss songs, and better producers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Chozen_1

Re: The East Coast has better rappers, but the wes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2002, 08:29:36 PM »
True Dat.  I also hate it when white bitchez be bumpin' hip hop.  They want to be a part of tha "thug life" when they be livin in big ass houses and daddy give em a new car with out workin a day in their lives.  FUCK that.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2002, 08:35:31 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2002, 10:59:59 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!

how old r yall...?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2002, 11:01:40 PM »
The way you generalised white female hip-hop fans in here is quite ignorant  :P I have a very good white female friend who loves hip-hop & she's FAR from rich & she doesn't drive a nice car that her dad has bought her, infact she doesn't even live with her father. Oh, & aren't lee & HipHopHoe white females? & they are coo'. I think you get more of those stereotypical white female fans in america, but I dunno.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Hittman

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2002, 11:04:27 PM »
True Dat.  I also hate it when white bitchez be bumpin' hip hop.  They want to be a part of tha "thug life" when they be livin in big ass houses and daddy give em a new car with out workin a day in their lives.  FUCK that.

::) Ignorant Muthafucker.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2002, 12:39:40 AM »

What do you think alot of youre favourite rappers does?

Nino_Brown

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2002, 12:57:08 AM »
The west have some incredible producers, aswel as MC's

But NY is where its at

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2002, 01:01:10 AM »
i don't really know many white female rappaz...but i know for a fact that 'all' rappaz who called themselves gangstaz back n tha day are livin in big houses with a nice ride on their drive....most of them r some of ur favourite rappaz but they still put out recordz like they're still livin the street life.....consida that muvaphukaz!

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2002, 01:22:17 AM »
on Today at 02:29:36, Tha_Chozen_1 wrote: ''True Dat.  I also hate it when white bitchez be bumpin' hip hop.  They want to be a part of tha "thug life" when they be livin in big ass houses and daddy give em a new car with out workin a day in their lives.  FUCK that.''  

That was a very stupid and ignorant comment, i know some white bitches that listen to hip hop, that are poor as fuck and would probably kick ur bitch ass and roll u for ur money so they can get their next hit of smack. The moral is don't generlise any people black, white, chinese, mexican, greek, italian...etc. There are true muthafuckas in every nation and sex.  8)

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2002, 04:13:26 AM »

Yo.... I don't know where your from... But where I'm from most white chicks don't give any love to hip-hop period, and I get shited on for being a white hip-hop head..... and any of the white chicks that do like hip-hop only date black dudes, and still I get shitted on.... LOL.... num sayin, but still I can get mines, it would just be alot easier if I listened to Dave Mathews Band.  

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2002, 05:14:52 AM »

so...to conclude some shit outa what you saying i:

1.white females shouldn"t bump hiphop
2.all white females r gettin new carz from their daddyz without workin a day
3.hiphop shouln"t be bumped by rich people.

and tha main conclusion iz-----------YOU ONE DUMB ASS - generalizing IGNORANT mofo.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2002, 06:16:33 AM »
has better albums, production, diss songs and are generally less mainstream

no particular reason why im venting off, its just that i hate east coast dick suckers just as much as white female rap
fans....well almost

the west has much realer cats, a better independant scene, better beefs and diss songs, and better producers

i'm not hating but that statement was VERY IGNORANT, it's obvious the only eastcoast music you've ever heard is dmx, ja rule and puffy, again i'm not hating but it's obvious where your horizons are in hip hop to make that statement

i'm westcoast til i die BUT....

for every westcoast classic there is, there is like 10 eastcoast classics

diss songs....lol, they were the place that invented the "diss song" you seriously need to take a trip back to the old school

and if anything eastcoast music as a whole is 10x less mainstream than just about every underground kind of music out there, i love westcoast music but the westcoast's underground wouldn't even exisist if itwasn't for the eastcoast underground

as for production, yes that definatly is true, dre, quik, warren, daz, ant banks, ect. are all better TRUE producers  since 99% of the producers in the east are just mixers/dj's

but the rest of that is pretty ignorant for you to say.....i'm not dissing you or trying to offend you so don't take this up the ass like engies would, but that statement is VERY ignorant, please expand your horizons in hip hop...or music in general first before you say something like this again

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2002, 06:44:30 AM »

i'm not hating but that statement was VERY IGNORANT, it's obvious the only eastcoast music you've ever heard is dmx, ja rule and puffy, again i'm not hating but it's obvious where your horizons are in hip hop to make that statement

i'm westcoast til i die BUT....

for every westcoast classic there is, there is like 10 eastcoast classics

diss songs....lol, they were the place that invented the "diss song" you seriously need to take a trip back to the old school

and if anything eastcoast music as a whole is 10x less mainstream than just about every underground kind of music out there, i love westcoast music but the westcoast's underground wouldn't even exisist if itwasn't for the eastcoast underground

as for production, yes that definatly is true, dre, quik, warren, daz, ant banks, ect. are all better TRUE producers  since 99% of the producers in the east are just mixers/dj's

but the rest of that is pretty ignorant for you to say.....i'm not dissing you or trying to offend you so don't take this up the ass like engies would, but that statement is VERY ignorant, please expand your horizons in hip hop...or music in general first before you say something like this again

I feel ya dogg...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2002, 06:57:32 AM »

how old r yall...?

why ya'll always asking this question, everyone know that except some peeps , everyone has near the same ages, and an opignion of a 8 years old can be as good as an 40 years nigga so stop asking that freakin question , dawm
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-