Author Topic: Too Short  (Read 504 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Too Short
« on: February 25, 2006, 07:32:11 PM »
Why did he move to Atlanta?  I liked his albums better when he was reppin' Oakland....I guess I liked the Ant Banks production versus the "South sounding" production.  He just sounds so natural over a Banks beat.  Did something happen with these 2?

jeromechickenbone

Re: Too Short
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
Not sure if they had a falling out or not...I know Short addresses his moving to ATL on "Gettin It" (album #10). Like the 2nd or 3rd track.

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 08:04:06 PM »
Ant Banks did produce a track on his last album....

yeah I agree, Banks' productions are associated with vintage Too Short sound and feel...

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 08:12:41 PM »
Fuck too short. hes a sell out whos no longer reppin the west. that nigga makes crunk music.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 08:24:48 PM »
I remember hearing him say that he moved to Atlanta because people were giving him problems in Oakland.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 09:06:30 PM »
he still cool wit ant banks, ant banks mixed alot of tracks on his recent albums, even married to the game/// short just comin wit a new sound,. he still the same playa tho, im feelin all his shit, old to new

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 09:38:41 PM »
he explains on track #3 on GETTIN IT its called

"THATS WHY"

Yukmouth claims that Shorts studio got shot up and shit, i dont really know Too $hort has his side and then i have a Yukmouth diss where he tells his side of it, i am sure there is truth and lies in both sides of the story.+

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 09:56:42 PM »
Yukmouth and Too $hort don't like each other?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 10:03:47 PM »
Dru Down and his crew, The Luniz, Richie Rich and I think he was their manger C & H had beef with Too $hort and Rappin 4 Tay. But they squashed it years ago. The beef was before Lunitik Muzik.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 02:40:32 AM »
well i have his bio dvd "life is" and short says he moved out cause his friends were killing each other in oakland over stupid shit....it was hatred going around the town so he decided to move and found ATL...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 02:40:48 AM »
well i have his bio dvd "life is" and short says he moved out cause his friends were killing each other in oakland over stupid shit....it was hatred going around the town so he decided to move and found ATL...

Diggfinger

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 04:57:30 AM »
he still cool wit ant banks, ant banks mixed alot of tracks on his recent albums, even married to the game/// short just comin wit a new sound,. he still the same playa tho, im feelin all his shit, old to new

Is Ant Banks married to The Game !?! :o :o :o

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »
Dru Down and his crew, The Luniz, Richie Rich and I think he was their manger C & H had beef with Too $hort and Rappin 4 Tay. But they squashed it years ago. The beef was before Lunitik Muzik.

yeah they did, and then in i think it was 2002 scarface was dissin yukmouth since they are both on RAP-A-LOT it was surprising but he was hating on Yuk saying he was the Man at Rap A Lot and this and that. Well I guess around that Time $hort decided to talk shit on Yuk again too, and Yuk made the song FUCK FREINDS adressin both of them, i can upload if need be....It was off UGA 1...

reddy_red

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 09:54:10 PM »
Too Short was actually born in L.A. just ta let yall know.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 10:42:43 PM »
Too Short was actually born in L.A. just ta let yall know.
born in the south central but learned his game in oakland. reps oakland to the fullest you know