Author Topic: A prominent Klansman's letter in 1959 to Police Commissioner regarding Muslims  (Read 383 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
In reference to Nation Of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad, Jessie B. Stoner wrote this letter to the New York City police commisioner Stephen P. Kennedy.  Writing on a stationary of the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.  Apparently the letter caused the cancellation of some of Elijah Muhammads engagements at the time.

"I am an expert on the Black Muslims.  The only thing that can stop Elijah Muhammad and his black Muslims from conquering New York is for my Christian Knights and your New York police to join hands and work together to uphold White Christian Supremacy.... You need to learn more about that evil genius, Elijah Muhammad, or you will never stop him and his niggers from taking over your city....He claims to be the reincarnation of that infidelic 7th Century prophet, Muhammad, who almost conquered the known world and he may be him because he is much more clever than the other niggers....the Muslim religion of Islam is a nigger religion which appeals to the nigger's black racial instincts.  That is why Muslims grow stronger every day even though every nigger that becomes a Muslim will go to hell when he dies.  If we fail to stop the Muslim now, the 16,000,000 niggers of America will all soon be Muslims and you will never be able to stop them.  Reports from Christian missionaries say that Islam is sweeping over all of Africa, so don't underestimate the Muslims....there is a bad nigger at the head of the Muslims."

« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:06:43 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is a letter from 1959 get over it

you seriously spend too much time trying to make christians and white people look like racists

im sure there are some in the world, but we dont need to hear about every single one

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
this is a letter from 1959 get over it

you seriously spend too much time trying to make christians and white people look like racists

im sure there are some in the world, but we dont need to hear about every single one

1959 so get over it?   Man, this piece is still very much relevant to today's times, this gives insight into the mindset of people who are still currently engaged in a conflict with the Muslim world.  Nothing new under the sun. 

By the way I am white, so I don't have anything against white people; for your information.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:21:01 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

thats a stretch man. how can u dismiss criticism of muslims abusing women as brainwashing then try and pass some half ass article from 1959 off like its how Americans still think.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thats a stretch man. how can u dismiss criticism of muslims abusing women as brainwashing then try and pass some half ass article from 1959 off like its how Americans still think.

I'll tell you exactly how...

First off, there's no doubt that this how a segment of American society thinks.  I know this for a fact, not only from being white and American, but also because I have family members that think like this, and are a part of organizations like the Knights.  So there's no way that you can tell me that what I think isn't real.

Secondly, I am someone who has converted to Islam, I have married into a Muslim family, I am very close with many Muslims, and have travelled to Muslim countries, and I also know for a fact that the media has an agenda against Muslims and much of what they portray about Muslims is not true.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As opposed to thye Muslim World going out of their way to portray the the Western Christian World as a positive place.

You yourself do exactly what the Western Media does to the Eastern World. You skew facts and focus on minority ideas to showcase what you want to showcase and ignore what goes against what you think. You are a hypocrite and a fool and are no friend to anything remotely close to righteous. So you got down the traditions and memorized the ideals, you still do the work of Satan with your judgement and condemning. The Pope new every about peace and love when he decided to wage war in the Crusades, and so did the head reverends of the Klan movement. What you do may not be near as bad as them, but you have the concepts and the essence of it to a tee. You try and teach people to hate and reject what is around them with out acknowledging that that hate can lead to very bad things. You have found no peace.

For the record, if even closr to the majority of the 200 Million whites in this country were racists with KKK ideals then there wouldn't be any of the 30  million blacks alive today.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As opposed to thye Muslim World going out of their way to portray the the Western Christian World as a positive place.

You yourself do exactly what the Western Media does to the Eastern World. You skew facts and focus on minority ideas to showcase what you want to showcase and ignore what goes against what you think. You are a hypocrite and a fool and are no friend to anything remotely close to righteous. So you got down the traditions and memorized the ideals, you still do the work of Satan with your judgement and condemning. The Pope new every about peace and love when he decided to wage war in the Crusades, and so did the head reverends of the Klan movement. What you do may not be near as bad as them, but you have the concepts and the essence of it to a tee. You try and teach people to hate and reject what is around them with out acknowledging that that hate can lead to very bad things. You have found no peace.

For the record, if even closr to the majority of the 200 Million whites in this country were racists with KKK ideals then there wouldn't be any of the 30  million blacks alive today.

thats what i meant  ;D

dexter

You are FOOLS Faggots

jeromechickenbone

I'll tell you exactly how...

First off, there's no doubt that this how a segment of American society thinks.  I know this for a fact, not only from being white and American, but also because I have family members that think like this, and are a part of organizations like the Knights.  So there's no way that you can tell me that what I think isn't real.

Secondly, I am someone who has converted to Islam, I have married into a Muslim family, I am very close with many Muslims, and have travelled to Muslim countries, and I also know for a fact that the media has an agenda against Muslims and much of what they portray about Muslims is not true.

Oh shit.  I'd love to see your family reunion - you'd have your white supremecists over here, and you - the white muslim convert over there.  You're family sounds like a bunch of uneducated radicals.  At least that starts to explain you though.