Author Topic: yo hiphop on all angles be quiet right now  (Read 104 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo hiphop on all angles be quiet right now
« on: March 01, 2006, 11:08:29 AM »
anyone else but me bored right about now in regards to hiphop? i aint one of these muhfuckas who like aiight its kool, imma go check my korn/limpbizkit/coldplay so on cd instead......imma straight hiphop/soul and rnb nigga but right now on all angles all shit is real quiet.......south aint got nuttin poppin so far in 06...........scared to release a big cd to quik in 06, cuz that shit kinda sets the tone for 06 for them...........same shit with the east, aint noone really wanna drop a cd to early in the year.......and the west still doin what the west do.........just about releasing mixtapes......e40 droppin soon though, but overall shit is real quiet this year.........game kinda set the tone for hiphop05 when documentary dropped in jan, shit was poppin last year in hiphop........even if level of music wasnt all that and it seems that each year it gets mo difficult to drop a cd for niggaz...........rnb kinda goin through a lil boom though still, anyone noticed? i think it wont last long but right now, alot of cats want some feel good/club shit right now......

aight im draggin now still, but theirs always truth hidden in my posts,

pz

J Bananas

Re: yo hiphop on all angles be quiet right now
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 11:30:40 AM »
hopefully when the wars over clear channel wont pay artists to keep people drunk and ignorant inside the club no more. remember during the gulf war hp hop reached kind of a ridiculous poppy level but once it was over u had the early 90s, which i think speaks for itself. hopefully history will repeat itself

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: yo hiphop on all angles be quiet right now
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 12:24:46 PM »
theres some stuff out now thats dope. take that new Product album for example.