Author Topic: I love being English (Not racist)  (Read 1376 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Re: I love being English (Not racist)
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 04:26:06 PM »
You can't fathom US lifestyle, if you experienced it, you wouldn't half no English pride

i'm sorry, come again?????

Suga Foot

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 04:28:19 PM »
You can't fathom US lifestyle, if you experienced it, you wouldn't half no English pride

I think half = have

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 04:31:14 PM »

I think half = have

cheers

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 06:00:38 PM »
It's funny how the OP says (not racist) in the title, then says something racist in his post. It's kind of like how people will say things like "I don't mean to be racist, but (says something racist)".

I just find it amusing, that's all.

Carry on.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »

I think half = have
Shit,I was thinking of something completely different when I was typing that my bad
HAVE*.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2006, 06:12:38 PM »
    God Save America...i love it how you allow someone like Bush to have power of your country......lol

we take turns. Someone like Carter, then we'll have Reagan, then Bush 1 to show we liked Reagan, but when we realize we don't like him, we start the cycle over and elect Clinton, before going to Bush 2 because his opposite, and after him we'll more than likely elect another liberal.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2006, 06:13:16 PM »
where in the UK u from?

I'm from the murder capital of Europe. Glasgow.

Wow, you are krazy to live there. Murders, you say? Woah. People killing each other? You must be hardcore.

yeah i'm crazy to live here  :o  all i do is duck from hollow tips all day long.  ::)

he asked me where in the U.K. and i told him.
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2006, 07:12:11 PM »
I feel the european love in here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »
where in the UK u from?

I'm from the murder capital of Europe. Glasgow.

Wow, you are krazy to live there. Murders, you say? Woah. People killing each other? You must be hardcore.

yeah i'm crazy to live here  :o  all i do is duck from hollow tips all day long.  ::)

he asked me where in the U.K. and i told him.

celtic feinian !!! enough said

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2006, 07:29:35 PM »
Found this on a website, which had a few valid points.....DSA = Divided States Of America = The USA :-[

~ Why The Earth Hates The Divided States

# Naive: America does not know that it is hated
# History of war:

* Nagasaki & Hiroshima
* Biological Weapons
* The Land Mine Treaty
* The Arms Trade

# Oil, Bush, Kyoto
# Short term strategies & long term suffering
# Heavy handed commercial aggression
# Patriotism & Self Righteousness
# World War 2: America is self glorifying
# Obesity
# UN criticism of the Divided States' Children's Rights
# Rape and violent crime statistics - the highest in the modern world?
# Foreign Aid: DSA is stingiest of the 22 most developed countries
# Support of obnoxious/dictatorial regimes
# International discord and contempt of the UN

It seems that many American's do not realize that they have long ago surpassed the UK and other colonial countries as the most hated country. At present Afghanistan has gained many critics, but I feel that this is a temporary reaction to current events.

In the aftershock, it has came to the attention of the Americans themselves that anti-American hatred exists and is rife throughout the world. You would not expect the media, at other times, to report or summarize the reasons as I have done here. But, I would not be shocked as I have seen it myself, to see an article in British newspapers summarizing our own historical atrocities and current pressures we are under.

~ Brits Top Poll
  • [they've had the best music for five decades now...]

POLLSTERS RECKON that there’s no better "brand" than Britain when it comes to being a country.

Aside from evaluating the countries in terms of investment or culture, respondents were also asked to assess the inhabitants of the various countries. According to this assessment, UK citizens are considered to be the most polite and best educated, while the Americans are the most ignorant.

Here’s the top nine:

1. UK
2. Switzerland
3. Canada
4. Italy
5. Sweden
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. France
9. Australia

Oh and this is totally off subject, does anyone here use Linux???     if so, read this

~ RIAA Says Backups Are Now Illegal

Brought to our attention by one of our forumites, OneSeventeen,
it appears that in recent court documents the RIAA has stated that backups, particularly those involving format changes, should be considered illegal in the DMCA.

This stance directly contradicts their statement in the RIAA v. Grokster case, where their attorney said that "The record companies, my clients, have said, for some time now, and it's been on their website for some time now, that it's perfectly lawful to take a CD that you've purchased, upload it onto your computer, put it onto your iPod."

Apparently, the rules have now changed. In their recent joint filing with the MPAA (as well as other smaller monop...er, groups) the organization has done a 180, stating that "submissions [of legal arguments to the court] provide no arguments or legal authority that making back up copies of CDs is a non-infringing use". The document goes on to say "Even if CDs become damaged, replacements are available for an affordable price," and "granting the requested exemption [for back up copies] would further weaken the industry's ability to protect its copyrights..."

Don't think it just stops there, folks. On Page 35 of the document, the MPAA chimes in about DVD Jon's activities for Linux:

"The balancing of incremental benefits of allowing circumvention for the purposes of watching a movie on a Linux based computer is outweighed by the threat of increased piracy..."

Oh, and let's not forget:

"...the philosophy behind the Linux platform is inconsistent with protecting copyrighted works, this is no way the fault of the copyright owners."

In fact, the whole thing can be surmised by this lovely middle-finger-to-the people:

"There is certainly no legal requirement that copyright holders make digital work accessible by way of every device the user may choose to utilize. The ability of copyright owners to tie the use of a work to a particular device is 'use facilitating.'"

Wow. Thanks for making our lives more convenient. We love you too, RIAA and MPAA! Hugs all around!

Of course, the RIAA doesn't decide the law, courts do that. It's worrying, however, that an industry with such huge political lobbying power can just do a total U-turn on its previous consumer position.

All this was got from;

http://www.fusionanomaly.net/anomalog/index.php

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2006, 07:33:57 PM »

It seems that many American's do not realize that they have long ago surpassed the UK and other colonial countries as the most hated country. At present Afghanistan has gained many critics, but I feel that this is a temporary reaction to current events.

Your an idiot if you think Americans don't know that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2006, 07:38:25 PM »
As hated as Americans are, you sure do love our impact on culture.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2006, 09:46:58 PM »
As hated as Americans are, you sure do love our impact on culture.

They sure do, especially gangsta rap. Most of the "crips" on here are from Europe.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2006, 03:06:44 AM »
irelands waaaaay better lol j/k

at least wer humble enough not to say wer the "Master Race"

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 05:47:49 AM »
Fuck all your country's. Suriname is the best country to live in.  8)