Author Topic: I love being English (Not racist)  (Read 1374 times)

Liquid-Dogg

I love being English (Not racist)
« on: February 26, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »
Ok, so the yanks in the forum will probably switch at this topic but fuck it...

Is it just me, or is it great being English?
     We're seen as the supreme race in the world...believe it or not...it's true. And if you don't believe it your probably american...and can't accept the fact that your not the best at something. you guys might have all the money and power...but at the end of the day...England is seen as the most intelligent nation in the world.

Now, I live and in a week will start to work in london...(those that know me will know that i have just finished serving 2 years in germany)...and pulling tourists and foreign birds has never been easier. Especially....I'm afraid to say it...american birds. American birds are probably the easiest to get with a using a little charm and a brit accent. It's great...I know for a fact the american guys in london don't get the same treatment...because at the end of the day...Not many (intelligent) english people these days like the americans, especially post 9/11.

Is it just me that finds this to be true or do you other brits have the same feeling. 

We can also handle more than 2 cans of beer  :P :P :P  (carrying on from the hang over topic )

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: I love being English (Not racist)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
You still have bad teeth. Bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:17:22 PM »
LMFAO!

By the looks of this thread, you forgot to mention that the English are the most humble people too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 09:33:27 PM »
Don't you guys speak the Queen's English? That's prettty gay. Plus your ancestors couldn't win a war against the French and a bunch of American farmers, pathetic.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 09:39:01 PM »
Don't you guys speak the Queen's English? That's prettty gay. Plus your ancestors couldn't win a war against the French and a bunch of American farmers, pathetic.

not to mention if it wasn't for America, England woulda been under Nazi control. 

Supreme race??? my fuckin ass you're just another racist muthafucka like Cwalker.  my point is there is no supreme race!  haven't ya'll learned anything from history. 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 09:44:07 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »
...and LMAO @ being proud of drinking 2 beers and not getting drunk like its the same thing as taking shots of straight 151 to the head or somethin'.

BTW, where is the evidence that the English are above any other race? You claim Americans have more wealth and power, but yet they're not the best at doing something......and then you speak about intellegence. I'm lost for words.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 09:55:34 PM »

lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 10:07:01 PM »
lol @ this thread

coola

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 10:09:10 PM »
brits are pretty cool... but i know for a fact they cant handle their liquor...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 04:11:37 AM »

We're seen as the supreme race in the world...believe it or not...it's true. And if you don't believe it your probably american...and can't accept the fact that your not the best at something. you guys might have all the money and power...but at the end of the day...England is seen as the most intelligent nation in the world.

Now, I live and in a week will start to work in london...(those that know me will know that i have just finished serving 2 years in germany)...and pulling tourists and foreign birds has never been easier. Especially....I'm afraid to say it...american birds. American birds are probably the easiest to get with a using a little charm and a brit accent. It's great...I know for a fact the american guys in london don't get the same treatment...because at the end of the day...Not many (intelligent) english people these days like the americans, especially post 9/11.

Is it just me that finds this to be true or do you other brits have the same feeling. 

We can also handle more than 2 cans of beer  :P :P :P  (carrying on from the hang over topic )

how many times do i have to tell you?! Lay of the drugs man!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 04:32:42 AM »
im english and its not all great but i dont speak the queens english and i dont have bad teeth, i got a chipped tooth where my ex bottled me but its hardly visable.

anyway the topic starter said we are the most intelligant nation in the world, i say if we r that intelligant why do we follow wateva america does? and why r our role models David Beckham And Jordan?

think bout it, we aint that smart
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

K A I N

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 04:39:04 AM »
You guys fell off like the Roman Empire  ;D and they probably had better teeth 2000 years ago.

Germany/Japan own your chump ass country you fool.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:47:40 AM by KAIN has the Eye of the Tiger »

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 05:57:20 AM »
lmao at bein proud of bein english ;D
1) u people are ugly
2) u talk gay
3) ur beer is lame
4) ugly
5) it always rains, god is crying cause he made you people
5) ur beer is lame

dont take this personal, just dont like england :s

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 06:14:12 AM »
1) u people are ugly
2) u talk gay
3) ur beer is lame
4) ugly
5) ur beer is lame

LMAO that is a good one.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 06:16:26 AM »

i disagree alot more people hate america, BUT when we meet americans face to face I rarely hear a bad word spoken about them
You still have bad teeth. Bitch.
fuck u I have perfect teeth, never even needed braces or crowns or fillings etc. so there goes ur theory
it wasn't as simple as that, u guys weren't some black africans so london didn't have the heart to go all out and slaughter you. plus hardly anyone speaks like the queen

not to mention if it wasn't for America, England woulda been under Nazi control.

Supreme race??? my fuckin ass you're just another racist muthafucka like Cwalker. my point is there is no supreme race! haven't ya'll learned anything from history.

yea america jumped in half way through the war but we held em off good before that, n if it wasn't for america sucking up to stalin we'd of freed the eastern block too and there probably wouldn't of been any cold war
...and LMAO @ being proud of drinking 2 beers and not getting drunk like its the same thing as taking shots of straight 151 to the head or somethin'.

BTW, where is the evidence that the English are above any other race? You claim Americans have more wealth and power, but yet they're not the best at doing something......and then you speak about intellegence. I'm lost for words.

the english can drink most nationalities under the table, its our culture to get as drunk as we can as often as possible, so we get plenty of practice in.
You guys fell off like the Roman Empire ;D and they probably had better teeth 2000 years ago.

Germany/Japan own your chump ass country you fool.

japanese thought they we're invincible pre ww2 because no 1 had sucessfully invaded for over 1000 years, well guess what no one has invaded britain in over 1000 years, how many other countries in this world can boast that?

germany own our ass??? our biggest military base is germany we own 1/3 of that muthfucker!!!
1) u people are ugly
2) u talk gay
3) ur beer is lame
4) ugly
5) ur beer is lame

our lager is pretty shit but the dark stuff is some of the best, but u must be pretty thick u can't add up to 6 and and 2 of your points u listed twice!! it doesn't always rain we've had 2 years with hardly any rain our reserviors are running low and hose pipe bans are already in place in some parts of the south. hmm i've never heard the bitish accent been called gay before. and i have to disagree we're not all ugly, like all societies we have some nicer than others.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?