Author Topic: I love being English (Not racist)  (Read 1375 times)

Throwback

Re: I love being English (Not racist)
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2006, 02:16:34 PM »
^ yeah, live is good when you live in trees, and need nothing but bananas.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »

^now its gonna kick off.

All i know is i hate England because of people like Sticky Toez. its people like him that also fail to relize tht most countries hate England  , even tho he was quick to point out how badly america is hated while on an American Site. talkin about a superior race, stupid degenerate. and what the fuck is with ur name? if ur toes are sticky go have a shower

[img]

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »

if ur toes are sticky go have a shower

lol

do i detect a hint of jealously?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »
wtf?
NO MORE WAR

J Bananas

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »
these people are such hate mongers

coola

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »

^now its gonna kick off.

All i know is i hate England because of people like Sticky Toez. its people like him that also fail to relize tht most countries hate England  , even tho he was quick to point out how badly america is hated while on an American Site. talkin about a superior race, stupid degenerate. and what the fuck is with ur name? if ur toes are sticky go have a shower

yep thats true... me personally i love brits, but they have a rep of being whining little bitches...

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2006, 05:23:23 PM »
yer
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2006, 07:51:09 PM »
i deff envy the accent.

coola

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2006, 12:15:05 AM »
^ i dont get who invented the american accent... how is it they started talking like idiots ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2006, 02:53:27 AM »

^now its gonna kick off.

yep thats true... me personally i love brits, but they have a rep of being whining little bitches...
u wanna know who are whining bitches? Jews!!always complaining about shit they just can't let it be, they just got mayor of london suspended over some bullshit comment he made when he was being harrassed in the middle of the night, and my best mate used to be the head waitor for the hilton in bournemouth jews would always complain just to try and get a free meal, u critiscise israel for something they scream out anti semitism now they are the ones who think they are the superior race

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2006, 03:31:48 AM »
Ok, so the yanks in the forum will probably switch at this topic but fuck it...

Is it just me, or is it great being English?
     We're seen as the supreme race in the world...believe it or not...it's true. And if you don't believe it your probably american...and can't accept the fact that your not the best at something. you guys might have all the money and power...but at the end of the day...England is seen as the most intelligent nation in the world.

Now, I live and in a week will start to work in london...(those that know me will know that i have just finished serving 2 years in germany)...and pulling tourists and foreign birds has never been easier. Especially....I'm afraid to say it...american birds. American birds are probably the easiest to get with a using a little charm and a brit accent. It's great...I know for a fact the american guys in london don't get the same treatment...because at the end of the day...Not many (intelligent) english people these days like the americans, especially post 9/11.

Is it just me that finds this to be true or do you other brits have the same feeling. 

We can also handle more than 2 cans of beer  :P :P :P  (carrying on from the hang over topic )

I got love for my homies over in queens park.but you wack..... america run england,africa hates yalls guts...hell, like the rest of the world to.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2006, 03:32:54 AM »
Another fag exsposed.............put him in the c,section.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

mauzip

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2006, 03:46:04 AM »
Westside for life.[/b][/size][/color]

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2006, 03:54:16 AM »
VV

NEVER seen guys / blokes drinkin halves that would be too queer (no offense)

Beer btw is real ale & what u call beer is lager (the weaker more poofey, gassy, tasteless, makes u always need a pee beverage)

unless seer has a point...bottles are sold in all ocuntries and you dont buy a pint bottle of beer (lager) ... and ive seen some pubs round here serve in plastic pint glasses if big sports matches are on (esp football n rugby)