Author Topic: Reason Why Many White People Don't Accept Islam Is Similar To Why The Jews...  (Read 2994 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
First of all many Jews had actually migrated to Mekkah because in the scriptures of the past (such as Bible and Torah) it had been foretold that a Prophet would emerge in Arabia.  However, the Jews thought that this Prophet would be from their own race and amongst their own people.  The Qu'ran mentions many times that the Jews rejected the Prophet Muhammad because they figured that the Prophet would have been from their own people.  Really, many of these verses in the Qu'ran can apply to white people.  As many of them reject the message Allah inspired the Prophet Muhammad with because they arrogantly believe that the Arabs were unworthy of producing a Prophet for all of mankind.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

SHKOOKOO

• Lil Geezy
the main reason jews don't accept islam, is because they believe Islam is amodified version of judaism

J Bananas

i dont accept islam cuz youre a bunch of fucking kooks

J Bananas

oh yeah and i hope u get disgusted by this and go jerk off to the koran

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
First of all many Jews had actually migrated to Mekkah because in the scriptures of the past (such as Bible and Torah) it had been foretold that a Prophet would emerge in Arabia.  However, the Jews thought that this Prophet would be from their own race and amongst their own people.  The Qu'ran mentions many times that the Jews rejected the Prophet Muhammad because they figured that the Prophet would have been from their own people.  Really, many of these verses in the Qu'ran can apply to white people.  As many of them reject the message Allah inspired the Prophet Muhammad with because they arrogantly believe that the Arabs were unworthy of producing a Prophet for all of mankind.

1) Jews back then don't look like Jews now. Most likely they looked just like Arabs. You can still find many today.

2) Muhammad is a descendant of Abraham, thus making him of the same kind of people as the Jews.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont accept islam cuz youre a bunch of fucking kooks
sounds about right

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I see evidence of this everyday.  Alot of white people I know, no matter how wrecked and destroyed their lives are, no matter how dumb and ignorant they are, they will never listen to anything an Arab would have to tell them. 

A white person would travel to the end of the Earth, frolicking to and fro, searching endlessly for something they will never find, but they would never think to ask an Arab about their religion.

Even if they are face down in the gutter somewhere trying to get a drag off of a dirty cigarette butt, they will still consider themselves as being better than the most refined Arab. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The real question is why many Arabs in the Middle East don't accept Christianity.

Oops I forgot.......if they do they are thrown in jail.

• Lil Geezy
The real question is why many Arabs in the Middle East don't accept Christianity.

u really like bitching about arabs and muslims dont u? u are like that loser kid in class who always needs attention, so u rely on insults and racist remarks about muslims and arabs to get what u want.

grow up kid

u are a part of a racist society that still hasnt apologized to the black people for making them slaves. those are us citizens, u should be concerned about your fellow countryman's rights and freedoms more than some strangers halfway across the world.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

i have a question how many muslims live in the west,who would get welcomed with open arms if they go to a church and say they wanted to convert,they would get media attention and a lot of love,why don't u see them converting,shit the last muslim who converted in egypt escaped to isreal(guess where he lived all his live ayslum),am not disrespecting christianinty or nothin like that.
United Arab States

J Bananas

I think the question we all need to really ask ourselves is, how do I feel about America going down as one of the greatest civilizations in human history ever? and; am I really gonna be bitter for long?

Don Seer

of course it is.. for some of the right and some of the wrong reasons.

i have a question how many muslims live in the west,who would get welcomed with open arms if they go to a church and say they wanted to convert,they would get media attention and a lot of love,why don't u see them converting,shit the last muslim who converted in egypt escaped to isreal(guess where he lived all his live ayslum),am not disrespecting christianinty or nothin like that.

that kinda shows the hypocisy doesnt it.. u know infinite was a christian up until about 3 years ago (and in between he was going to start his own "book of tupac" religion.. its all findable in the forum history check the files....) yet no one blinks twice at that.. i guess maybe some of his friends and family were very confused but thats only idle speculation. but wouldnt be surprised considering he was a white american christian boy that converted to islam after 9/11..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I see evidence of this everyday.  Alot of white people I know, no matter how wrecked and destroyed their lives are, no matter how dumb and ignorant they are, they will never listen to anything an Arab would have to tell them. 

A white person would travel to the end of the Earth, frolicking to and fro, searching endlessly for something they will never find, but they would never think to ask an Arab about their religion.

Even if they are face down in the gutter somewhere trying to get a drag off of a dirty cigarette butt, they will still consider themselves as being better than the most refined Arab. 

There it is again, you taking a small percentage of whites which represents no where near the minority and make it seem like most whites act like this. It's no different than saying most muslim rioted over the cartoons.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

of course it is.. for some of the right and some of the wrong reasons.

that kinda shows the hypocisy doesnt it.. u know infinite was a christian up until about 3 years ago (and in between he was going to start his own "book of tupac" religion.. its all findable in the forum history check the files....) yet no one blinks twice at that.. i guess maybe some of his friends and family were very confused but thats only idle speculation. but wouldnt be surprised considering he was a white american christian boy that converted to islam after 9/11..

i don't get it,wat u gettin at
United Arab States