Author Topic: Reason Why Many White People Don't Accept Islam Is Similar To Why The Jews...  (Read 2964 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I think the question we all need to really ask ourselves is, how do I feel about America going down as one of the greatest civilizations in human history ever? and; am I really gonna be bitter for long?

its a civilization tainted by blood doggy. fuck beef and insults. im just sayin, for its all worth and goodness,u KNOW ur society is one built on blood and guts. and for that, america will get a big dick in the ass, its just a  matter of time. thats how history works.

oh yeah it'll be a big dick....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u KNOW ur society is one built on blood and guts.

As is every other society known to man.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You fuckin monkey, its not a coincidence that Americas prosperity is unprecedented, and so is the oppression and injustice it has created.

Karma is a motherfucker. If there is a God, his vengeance will reign down hard upon you fucks.
If there isnt a God, ah well, history repeats itself, and eventually America will still get it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You fuckin monkey, its not a coincidence that Americas prosperity is unprecedented, and so is the oppression and injustice it has created.

Karma is a motherfucker. If there is a God, his vengeance will reign down hard upon you fucks.
If there isnt a God, ah well, history repeats itself, and eventually America will still get it.

LOL keep dreaming!

Don Seer

of course it is.. for some of the right and some of the wrong reasons.

The real question is why many Arabs in the Middle East don't accept Christianity.

Oops I forgot.......if they do they are thrown in jail.

i have a question how many muslims live in the west,who would get welcomed with open arms if they go to a church and say they wanted to convert,they would get media attention and a lot of love,why don't u see them converting,shit the last muslim who converted in egypt escaped to isreal(guess where he lived all his live ayslum),am not disrespecting christianinty or nothin like that.

that kinda shows the hypocisy doesnt it.. u know infinite was a christian up until about 3 years ago (and in between he was going to start his own "book of tupac" religion.. its all findable in the forum history check the files....) yet no one blinks twice at that.. i guess maybe some of his friends and family were very confused but thats only idle speculation. but wouldnt be surprised considering he was a white american christian boy that converted to islam after 9/11..

i don't get it,wat u gettin at

what i'm getting at are the double standards and hypocrisy of muslims..

someone converts from christianity to islam.. the christians aint threatening to kill them or making them run away to live in asylum..

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I see evidence of this everyday.  Alot of white people I know, no matter how wrecked and destroyed their lives are, no matter how dumb and ignorant they are, they will never listen to anything an Arab would have to tell them. 

A white person would travel to the end of the Earth, frolicking to and fro, searching endlessly for something they will never find, but they would never think to ask an Arab about their religion.

Even if they are face down in the gutter somewhere trying to get a drag off of a dirty cigarette butt, they will still consider themselves as being better than the most refined Arab. 

correct me if im wrong, but being a muslim doesnt automatically give you a Degree in people advice, i mean, when people have problems they and they need help they go to some with a degree like A PSYCHOLOGIST not a random arab on the street :/

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

that kinda shows the hypocisy doesnt it.. u know infinite was a christian up until about 3 years ago (and in between he was going to start his own "book of tupac" religion.. its all findable in the forum history check the files....) yet no one blinks twice at that.. i guess maybe some of his friends and family were very confused but thats only idle speculation. but wouldnt be surprised considering he was a white american christian boy that converted to islam after 9/11..

That's a straight up lie.  I converted to Islam in Feb. of 2001.  My official Shahada at the masjid was around the time this forum changed over and became the dubcc-Feb. 2001.  NowIKnow, Doggy, Rodzilla, Tech, Blade, and all the OG's at the forum can attest to my being a Muslim well before 9-11.  The only difference was before Sept. 11th people didn't used to make so many threads about Muslims so it wasn't discussed as often; unless it was in regards to a rapper being a Muslim.

As for the 2pac thing, I called him a "Hip-hop prophet" back in the day.  That was in the context of hip-hop, but ya'll always try to make it into something else.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:25:05 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL keep dreaming!

Oh what u think America can keep piling on debt? You think America can keep its house Arab slaves in power forever? Nothing in this world lasts forever son.

- Lewis Carroll

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
The real question is why many Arabs in the Middle East don't accept Christianity.

What an ignorant statement, if this was the case, how can you explain the 14 million or so Christian population within the Middle East ?

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

correct me if im wrong, but being a muslim doesnt automatically give you a Degree in people advice, i mean, when people have problems they and they need help they go to some with a degree like A PSYCHOLOGIST not a random arab on the street :/

LOL@seeing a PSYCHOLOGIST.  Trauma has a degree in psychology, would anyone really be willing to pay money to have an appointment with Trauma?

The psychology they teach at American schools is a joke.  Find an insightful Islamic shiek that you relate to and he will set you straight without charge.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

AndrE16686

Interesting point, a little far fetched tho.

Christianity has managed to surpass racial divides, in time the world's fastest growing religion (Islam) may also.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 06:06:40 AM by YGZ »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Many White people dont accept islam because they have been fed false information that it promotes evil, injustices, and violence

but who am i kidding, you all know that already  ::)

im sick of hearin bullshit from people (cwalker in particular) that islam was created & is used for improper purposes although they have never put in the time to learn or at least read on its beliefs and practices. but theres nothin i can do about it becaus they stay ignorant.

cwalker and others dont look upon the blessings of islam, but rather spend time talking about negativity and instances of prejudices against people whom they would just look down upon if they lived down the street

cwalker --- your arguments are as much convincing as bush trying to win over the THOUSANDS of protestors in new delhi today.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Find an insightful Islamic shiek that you relate to and he will set you straight without charge.

If by 'set u straight' u mean 'brainwash u to the point u'd wanna commit a suicide bombing' I'd have to agree.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Many White people dont accept islam because they have been fed false information that it promotes evil, injustices, and violence

but who am i kidding, you all know that already  ::)

im sick of hearin bullshit from people (cwalker in particular) that islam was created & is used for improper purposes although they have never put in the time to learn or at least read on its beliefs and practices. but theres nothin i can do about it becaus they stay ignorant.

cwalker and others dont look upon the blessings of islam, but rather spend time talking about negativity and instances of prejudices against people whom they would just look down upon if they lived down the street

cwalker --- your arguments are as much convincing as bush trying to win over the THOUSANDS of protestors in new delhi today.

Maybe the reason they don't accept it is the same reason why Muslims don't accept Christianity. They have been taught that it is wrong and that the religion they follow is right. If you're raised Christian you're more likely to lean towards Christianity and if your raised Muslim you're more likely to lean towards Islam. It's not brain surgery. If you are taught to live a ceratin way you tend to live it. If we were all taught from outr parents at a young age that it was okay and good to have same sex relationships then the amount of bi-sexuals would most likely eclipse the amount of straight people. There is a psychology involved in life.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
accepting christianity? are you trying to say that Islam teaches bias towards other religions (mainly christianity)?

i hope you're just tryin to say that muslims don't follow christianity becaus at a young age they are taught that islam is the right path. becaus then you might have a valid point, which i wasnt trying to argue in the first place. my statement was regarding posters that have been brainwashed into believing islam is about evil, fear, and hatred towards other which is the exact opposite of its true nature. you dont see me talking about how christianity is horrible becaus christians used to kill black people and spread hate amongst the white race. i dont follow christianity because it is my belief that Jesus Christ was/is not God, but only a prophet of God. that doesn't mean that I haven't learned about the beliefs of other religions as i've grown up, which i can say, the posters like cwalker do not.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8