Author Topic: Why are there so many topics about....  (Read 747 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why are there so many topics about....
« on: February 27, 2006, 08:15:28 AM »
Why the fuck are there so many topics about muslims and america. Shit isnt there anything else to talk about in the world...?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Why are there so many topics about....
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 01:37:08 PM »
Islam is the future, you didn't know?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »

lol, maybe for u. but not for me. But come on people there more stuff going on in the world. Fuck those  people dont get caught up in the hype. Its all a fuckin hype.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:52:23 PM »
Islam is for closet homosexuals.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 02:12:21 PM »
Well, hopefully a huge natural disaster will come along and give this board a well-needed boost.

It's true though, people are buying this hype. There's so much more inportant issues int he world, like the genocide in Darfur, that no one gives a damn about discussing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 02:50:27 PM »

This genocide you talk about in Darfur is as you know much more complex than that., I am not debating that government troops have overwhelming fire power, but the board is talking about things more fundamental to our way of life. If we only look at foreign massacres then we are drawing all of the attention away from what is happening here, in england america and the rest of europe this is actually more scary than say Darfur where if you know anything about the place you will know that a civil war has raged there for decades. Don't worry though they will tackle Sudan eventually after all there is masses of natural reserves there.. By the way I think you will find that what is happening in Darfur is outweighed by the genocide in Chechyna, in excess of 50% of chechens population have been murdered since 1989. Most of the people putting up the resistance are foreign fighters which have swept over the borders from Pakistan.

Note.... so you think jailing people for what they say is hype do you? or what about the fact that soldiers in Iraq have 3 times the national average birth defects in their children, so god knows what its like for the iraqis, you think staged terror attacks are hype? i mean come on i could continue endlessly to give examples and i am not dismissing these savage massacres but they certainly arent the most important things. Furthermore your putting forward the notion that massacres are never discussed, the massacres in Iraq are widely discussed.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 02:56:57 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 03:07:55 PM »
There's so much more inportant issues int he world, like the genocide in Darfur, that no one gives a damn about discussing.

Darfur is the fault of the Muslims as well.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 03:34:42 PM »

This genocide you talk about in Darfur is as you know much more complex than that., I am not debating that government troops have overwhelming fire power, but the board is talking about things more fundamental to our way of life. If we only look at foreign massacres then we are drawing all of the attention away from what is happening here, in england america and the rest of europe this is actually more scary than say Darfur where if you know anything about the place you will know that a civil war has raged there for decades. Don't worry though they will tackle Sudan eventually after all there is masses of natural reserves there.. By the way I think you will find that what is happening in Darfur is outweighed by the genocide in Chechyna, in excess of 50% of chechens population have been murdered since 1989. Most of the people putting up the resistance are foreign fighters which have swept over the borders from Pakistan.

Note.... so you think jailing people for what they say is hype do you? or what about the fact that soldiers in Iraq have 3 times the national average birth defects in their children, so god knows what its like for the iraqis, you think staged terror attacks are hype? i mean come on i could continue endlessly to give examples and i am not dismissing these savage massacres but they certainly arent the most important things. Furthermore your putting forward the notion that massacres are never discussed, the massacres in Iraq are widely discussed.

Nice essay and attempt of putting words in my mouth. All I'm saying is there are other issues going on that are not talked about other than the Middle East situation, and I gave an example.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 03:56:20 PM »

i'm assuming your are joking right? islam today isnt the islam it was meant to be so until people practice the islam we really read about this offshoot has no future.

it's no coincidence that most muslim countries are poor and are in some sort of instability. either cause they cant control their people or cause other nations(such as the us and europe and israel) meddle with them. regarding the meddling, then obviously they arent able to protect themselves which proves that they are not yet ready to be a big player in the 21st centuary, hence the need for change.

either way u look at it there isnt any hope man.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 04:02:24 PM »

i'm assuming your are joking right? islam today isnt the islam it was meant to be so until people practice the islam we really read about this offshoot has no future.

it's no coincidence that most muslim countries are poor and are in some sort of instability. either cause they cant control their people or cause other nations(such as the us and europe and israel) meddle with them. regarding the meddling, then obviously they arent able to protect themselves which proves that they are not yet ready to be a big player in the 21st centuary, hence the need for change.

either way u look at it there isnt any hope man.
these countries won't improve tell muslims remove the tribal arabic traditions they have that was there before islam came,it's like a gang mentality,that islam during it's early years removed.also with improved education shit will get better.well most arabic countries are rich but the goverments are spending the money in wrong places
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 06:10:19 PM »
why are there so many topics on here about America?

Because 99% of the worlds problems are connected to america, or some white man.

and we have a bunch of fuckin dorks in here who dont know nothing.

Hence this is why if we aint discussin america, we;re punkin americans.

btw, yeah Islam is the future. Oh ju dont know? We gonna keep fuckin and fuckin and fuckin, aha and eventually swamp those fuckin israelis the fuck out.

americas paper economy will crash, i wanna see hurricane katrina looting and rapin in beverly hills lol!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 06:16:06 PM »
why are there so many topics on here about America?

Because 99% of the worlds problems are connected to america, or some white man.

and we have a bunch of fuckin dorks in here who dont know nothing.

Hence this is why if we aint discussin america, we;re punkin americans.

btw, yeah Islam is the future. Oh ju dont know? We gonna keep fuckin and fuckin and fuckin, aha and eventually swamp those fuckin israelis the fuck out.

americas paper economy will crash, i wanna see hurricane katrina looting and rapin in beverly hills lol!

LOL someone's angry.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 10:12:30 AM »
No, some one is gettin his hair braided by a thick Chilena while her twin sister is rollin me a blunt.

Meanwhile, youre rubbing lotions on your hands waiting for the download to finish.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 10:17:32 AM »

Lol FT you are such a moron, white man this white man that, really you dont offer anything apart from sarcy comments patronising comments or just blaming everything on theL white man. If you hate white people so much then leave the white mans country

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 10:38:41 AM »
yall dont get the purpose of this thread. The purpose was to talk about other important things in the world. Not the fucking bullshit everybody talks about in all the topics in here.