Author Topic: Tell Me When To Go REMIX f/ The Game ** L.A. To The Bay  (Read 2634 times)

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
Re: Tell Me When To Go REMIX f/ The Game ** L.A. To The Bay
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 09:25:07 PM »
um.......it DID NOT GO !!!.......lmfao

its good 2 see sum LA & Bay Area collabs, but Game couldnt match the hyphyness. he just didnt sound right.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Jakubs

AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 10:01:51 PM »
i dont think its official. no way e-40 or keak would've gotten game to do the remix. game always does his own remixes on dj skee's mixtapes, but it doesnt mean its official. its a real song and got released, but its not officially endorsed by 40 or keak.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 10:12:24 PM »
Dope 8)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 12:10:00 AM »
probaly just some mixtape remix. not official, but cool none the less

ABN

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 12:46:36 AM »
i dont think its official. no way e-40 or keak would've gotten game to do the remix. game always does his own remixes on dj skee's mixtapes, but it doesnt mean its official. its a real song and got released, but its not officially endorsed by 40 or keak.
you do know that Game and 40 has done several joints togheter right? so itīs not like it couldnīt happen.

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 01:29:07 AM »
you do know that Game and 40 has done several joints togheter right? so itīs not like it couldnīt happen.

this thing is supposed to be a bay anthem, i think the last person they would get to be on the remix is an LA artist.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2006, 01:30:33 AM »
Yes it is an official remix....here it is for download, for those that didn't get it:

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/audio/e-40-tell_me_when_to_go_(remix)_ft_the_game_keak_da_sneak_(westcoastrydaz).mp3

props!! Dope song, i really feel that beat!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2006, 01:36:45 AM »

it sounds official to me. whenever game does one of those remixes he usually raps over the instrumental and takes off the verses, but he left 4o's and keaks shit on there and only rapped 1 verse
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2006, 02:39:06 AM »
^^ Yeah but remember the Nas remix? for Don't Body Yourself? He did the same thing, it sounds like an official remix but I don't know if Nas knew about it

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 03:20:56 AM »
dubcnn got the heater direct from DJ Skee, check it out! www.dubcnn.com

E-40 - Tell Me When To Go (Remix) (Feat. The Game & Keak Da Sneak)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 04:02:12 AM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 03:51:22 AM »
naaddddaaaa...not handlin...pause.
game going dumb. never.
weak shyt.
fucked up a good thing. not official.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 04:55:19 AM »
Like Nima said, it doesnt sound official.Still a nice track though.

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 10:26:50 AM »

it sounds official to me. whenever game does one of those remixes he usually raps over the instrumental and takes off the verses, but he left 4o's and keaks shit on there and only rapped 1 verse

well i mean its a real song, and its an official song on dj skees mixtape. but its not a real legitimiate remix that 40 and keak endorsed or took a part of. like nima said, the nas dont body yaself song, and also that one song with sheek fab beanie kiss your ass goodbye or something, he just added himself to that too.. and like i said before, theres no way 40 or keak would've gotten game to do the remix for the song, i'm sure they woulda grabbed someone from their own bay camp to do the remix with them..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:55:26 AM by J.dubcnn »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 11:00:06 AM »

well i mean its a real song, and its an official song on dj skees mixtape. but its not a real legitimiate remix that 40 and keak endorsed or took a part of. leike nima said, the nas dont body yaself song, and also that one song with sheek fab beanie kiss your ass goodbye or something, he just added himself to that too.. and like i said before, theres no way 40 or keak would've gotten game to do the remix for the song, i'm sure they woulda grabbed someone from their own bay camp to do the remix with them..

Yeah that's definitely what I thought...on an official remix, they usually don't keep the EXACT same verses, and they usually at least say somethin in the beginning to let it be known. Game did the same thing anybody on the internet could do with the acapella and instrumental. It's definitely not an official remix just because the quality is good and because Game knows them. Game has added himself to a lotta songs, and people from his camp have done it too. At the same time, he could have still got permission to do this from 40 and Keak, but it still isn't official.

If u hear the "I'm a king" remix with T.I. and Game, you would probably think it's official, but I don't think it was.