Author Topic: just got a new mobile.. what ya'll got?  (Read 581 times)

Don Seer

just got a new mobile.. what ya'll got?
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:53:02 AM »

Just got a Sony w800i (i had a k750i before).. main reason for upgrading was the 2 megapixel camera and the joystick seemed to be crapping out.. since its got a 512 meg card i'm going to try using the walkman side of things at the gym too :)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: just got a new mobile.. what ya'll got?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 03:59:55 AM »
nice ;D i got the nokia 6680, its a beast and really useful for dubcnn etc, can view hotmail, update the site, read the forum etc ;D

plus with 2 cameras, video calling and capture, its cool - only issue is the OS, its shit, it isnt easy for manufacturers to write games as i think its symbian not java or summit plus it can slow on menus if lots of applications are running in memory - could do with having much larger internal memory and come with at least a 128meg card

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:05:14 AM »

oh aye.. i think we've got one of those around here somewhere.. beastly :)

me boss just gave me a bunch of cool java games for mine.. 3d snowboarding, worms etc v cool :)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 04:20:00 AM »
 ;D

coola

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 04:38:20 AM »
i cant get myself to spend that much on a phone that will be outdated in a year, plus i refuse to buy stolen shit... i got a samsung, simple with camera, makes and recieves calls so it's all good...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 04:40:20 AM »
i cant get myself to spend that much on a phone that will be outdated in a year, plus i refuse to buy stolen shit... i got a samsung, simple with camera, makes and recieves calls so it's all good...

im on contract with orange ;D free phone (usually every 9 months) as i am a band 5 high user, cause i get a top end one early in; 9 months they are usually still worth £200-300 ($450-650) for selling on so in essence i make a profit!!

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 04:41:52 AM »

yeah i'm on a contract too.. did have to pay a bit to update this time around.. but only 99 quid..
think i'm gonna get 50 notes off someone for my k750i..

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 04:49:14 AM »
lol you guys should consider yourselves lucky. up here people are still rollin around with TDMA phones. just got GSM support about a year and a half ago. shit is bad hah. fuckin alaska....

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 05:11:53 AM »
This was supposed to be for my grandma but she gave it to me since it was too complicated for her, anyways my friend was the one that chose this for grandma, if she knew I was gonna get the phone she wouldl've chosen something better.Either way, I ain't complaining, this is my first phone & I'm happy wit it :) It's a very small phone, I barely feel it in my pockets since it only weighs 73 grams 8)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29:33 AM »
since its got a 512 meg card i'm going to try using the walkman side of things at the gym too :)

I got this fone 2, the walkman functions DOPE! I got all the classics + all the latest shit on mine n theres still loads more room! its simple 2 get them on there 2, n nice & easy 2 find the track u wanna play.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 06:41:10 AM »

yeah i'm on a contract too.. did have to pay a bit to update this time around.. but only 99 quid..
think i'm gonna get 50 notes off someone for my k750i..
what is 50 notes in american? maybe i buy it off you i been looking for a good deal on that phone for a while

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 07:49:06 AM »

about a 120 bucks.. but its set up for the UK so i doubt it'll work?

Mygla

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 08:18:06 AM »

i got this on... LG c2200.... simple and easy... only positive about it is that it's a "flip-phone".. looks so much cooler when you're answering your calls. too bad it's a crappy phone tho ;D

i can't have expensive phones, cause I tend to loose them or fuck them up... last year i lost 3 phones under the influence  :P

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 08:26:53 AM »
i got me a new phone too just this saturday...a samsung d600...it shits on all other phones in its class

peace

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 08:27:57 AM »