Author Topic: Why are there so many topics about....  (Read 741 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Why are there so many topics about....
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 10:57:56 AM »

Lol FT you are such a moron, white man this white man that, really you dont offer anything apart from sarcy comments patronising comments or just blaming everything on theL white man. If you hate white people so much then leave the white mans country

Ahhaha, u know I love interacting with white quasi-intellectuals. You know they'll yap all day long about establishment this, illuminati that, 1984 this, conspiracy that, but point the finger where u need to and their whiteness will show.

Little boy, I do what I do for entertainment purposes. Youve been on this board like 2 weeks and already youve annoyed 99% of posters here.
Why dont u go back to railing against the establishment from your subarban home.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 11:00:26 AM »
yall dont get the purpose of this thread. The purpose was to talk about other important things in the world. Not the fucking bullshit everybody talks about in all the topics in here.

Oh we get the purpose of this thread alright. We're just being pricks and taking over ur thread and raping it to the point where it will lose all of its original intended purpose.

Welcome to Train of Thought.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »
Virtuoso has a point.....