Author Topic: Anybody else hear about Farrakhan making a major scene on CSPAN-- black union?  (Read 131 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It was on television at my job and people were shocked at what they saw.  I'm only speaking from memory, but if anyone can post a link to the video if it's online, I think everybody would find it interesting.  I may be wrong on a few of my quotes, like I said, I'm only speaking from memory.

It was classic Farrakhan.  He completely obliterated Tavis Smiley's moment in the sun.  Tavis Smiley had gotten all these so-called black leaders together on one day for one event, black senators, black congressmen, religious leaders, all the big names were there (Cornell West, Al Sharpton, Cynthia McKinney, Harry Belefonte) young and old. 

Everybody just went on and on talking about this new "covenant" book that Tavis Smiley had put together that outlined "historic" new initiatives for black people.

Then they gave Farrakhan the microphone...   and after talking for 5 minutes he totally changed the game, and made everyone else on stage look like a bootlicking, buckdancing Uncle Tom.

He asked Tavis Smiley "What was said about earlier about promises made by the White House to black people"... Tavis Smiley answered "that they didn't deliver"....

Farrakhan followed up and said, "They ain't ever delivered on their promises to black people.  See, we know about the devil from scripture, the Qu'ran (14:22) says the devil gives you a promise, but he will never deliver on his promise;... so as long as we are presenting our initiatives to the devil for acceptance we will only be decieved.

He then spoke to Harry Bellifonte and he said, "Harry Bellifonte, remember what you said about Martin Luther King.  You said he was asked why he looked sad a week before his historic march.  You know his answer?  He said, I fear we have just integrated ourselves into a burning biulding."

Then Farakhan said, "Well I say let it burn...... and then we will start all over again anew!"----- Then the whole crowd made an uproar and they damn near brought the whole roof down, they were hooting and hollering for Farrakhan like he had just won a heavywieght fight. 

....All those dignified, so-called "black leaders" didn't know what to say after that.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)