Author Topic: Has Techniec left BWS??????  (Read 1184 times)

Has Techniec left BWS??????
« on: February 28, 2006, 08:35:20 AM »
SPEAKING OF THE GAME…

What’s the deal with Game’s boy Techniec? Dude was ill, but as I looked at the new BWS website, there is no mention of the dude at all. There are others listed like Rockstar, who I never heard of, but nothing about Techniec. On the site’s message board, there isn’t a section devoted to Tech either, says my man Diogo. I’m not a member or the forum so I can’t verify that. Techniec is/was a part M.O.B., a group consisting of Techniec, The Game and Eastwood. They were supposedly working on an album and hit the streets hard with some mixtapes. Look for Game’s album, The Doctor’s Advocate, on June 6, 2006 (666?). Anyway, what’s the deal with Techniec?

www.allhiphop.com/rumours

www.therealblackwallstreet.com

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Has Techniec left BWS??????
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 08:36:41 AM »
Rockstar is his new name

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 08:49:09 AM »
Nah, Rockstar is Cyssero's name. Beach Boy was Techniec's new name

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 08:54:26 AM »
Wasn't there some problem with him already being on another label? Or was that Cyss?

IzUwitIt

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 09:44:01 AM »
Beach Boy? wtf. Techniec 100x better why the name change

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 11:07:37 AM »
I thought Tech changed it back to just Techniec???

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 11:11:55 AM »
Techniec never changed his name it was just Techniec aka The Beach Boy, like The Game aka Hurricane and Cyssero aka Rockstar, man but back tot he topic hope this shit ain't true cause Tech was shinin like a muthfucka on BWS he was bound to blow when that album dropped his buzz is real big right now, Game really fucked up with this, M.O.B was gonna be big, next Eastwood is gonna walk to.........

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
Wasn't there some problem with him already being on another label? Or was that Cyss?

That was Cyssero...Affiliated Records didn't want him to sign with BWS so they kept Cyss on a tight leash by means of their contract. That was a few months ago though. Don't know what's up with him now.

Anyway, I don't believe any of those AHH.com rumors.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 11:41:09 AM »
Techniec never changed his name it was just Techniec aka The Beach Boy, like The Game aka Hurricane and Cyssero aka Rockstar, man but back tot he topic hope this shit ain't true cause Tech was shinin like a muthfucka on BWS he was bound to blow when that album dropped his buzz is real big right now, Game really fucked up with this, M.O.B was gonna be big, next Eastwood is gonna walk to.........

Sorry to tell you but BWS have lost all the buzz they had.

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 01:37:13 PM »

I think if Game had included some BWS artists on The Documentary then pushed his label right away instead of carry his lame beef with G Unit on, BWS could be a huge label by now. But instead he focus' on himself and his pathetic beefs. How long has he been saying he's going to get a distributation deal for BWS?? Too long, and still nothing.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 01:41:45 PM »

I think if Game had included some BWS artists on The Documentary then pushed his label right away instead of carry his lame beef with G Unit on, BWS could be a huge label by now. But instead he focus' on himself and his pathetic beefs. How long has he been saying he's going to get a distributation deal for BWS?? Too long, and still nothing.
True. Although I don;t hink he really had a choice of putting his BWS artists on there, that was proabably up to 50 and Dre as executive producers (although he probably could of gotten at least one guy on there). He was already signed to G-Unit, so it wouldn't look good claiming 2 crews. Espically when the leader is a jelous attention whoare.

rik

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 01:48:04 PM »
Just went to BWS site and Tech does have his own section.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 04:35:06 PM »
Just went to BWS site and Tech does have his own section.
That's funny, 'cause i don't see shit.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 06:46:03 PM »
teq's pix r still in the gallery
maybe its some label politics shit
for a while they couldnt put cyssero on cause the label he was signed to didnt let him go

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM »
yall goin to www.theblackwallstreet.com . his now one is www.therealblackwallstreet.com lol cus of the way he and his bro are trippin he decided he had to rolcate. i think he abandoned theblackwallstreet.com, and at the thereal....com theres more updates, including tech not bein on the list of artists. i hope he is, cus dude is heat.