Author Topic: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD  (Read 1150 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2006, 06:43:45 PM »
I predict if and when Game drops album #2, it will outdo "The Documentary", quality-wise. Maybe not sales-wise, but for some reason I feel much better about a Game album minus 50 & G-Unit. He'll get a chance to shine more and this time, can't nobody steal his thunder. 9 times out of 10, Dre doesn't fail when it comes to the heavy records, and I think this will be one of them. I'ma get the Cube CD as well, he's been dropping some heaters lately.

wcsoldier

Re: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2006, 11:03:07 AM »
I predict if and when Game drops album #2, it will outdo "The Documentary", quality-wise. Maybe not sales-wise, but for some reason I feel much better about a Game album minus 50 & G-Unit. He'll get a chance to shine more and this time, can't nobody steal his thunder. 9 times out of 10, Dre doesn't fail when it comes to the heavy records, and I think this will be one of them. I'ma get the Cube CD as well, he's been dropping some heaters lately.
Dre is supposedly focusing on Detox and Bishop album so don't know if Dre will have the time to control  and put his hand in every track on Game album, in this case this gonna be a 3-3.5 album. In the contrary (I hope it will) Game sophomore effort gonna be off the hook , coz of Game undeniable improvment in his lyrics