Author Topic: 9/11 = A JOKE!  (Read 1703 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 9/11 = A JOKE!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 07:51:38 AM »
I can see why people think the US government did it. Because in theory, the US gained alot from the aftermath of the attacks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 08:05:57 AM »
So get up, get, get get down
911 is a joke in yo town
Get up, get, get, get down
FAKE 911 wears the FAKE crown
United Arab States

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 08:28:58 AM »
that stat about clinton is crazy,  it shows how much the population cares about sex and celeb scandals than they do about things that really matter

Clinton was on trial to be impeached for getting a blowjob,  Bush got re-elected after alll the shit thats happened......it blows my mind.  Even if its just speculation....all the investigations should be reopened,  how can the public not be outraged by this?

They never even found flight 91 did they?  how the hell does a jet go missing over american soil, when they found the crash site?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 08:31:22 AM »
^ it's just not possible.

i'm not saying it was muslims that did it, it could well have been some punk kids that did it and bush blamed it on al quaeda... but it cant possibly have been america that did it.

why exactly? it's not a new tactic to hurt yourself so you can blame it one someone you want to attack and attack him. just so you now. it DID happen before.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 08:35:35 AM »
The mass public doesn't ask questions because they are ignorant, and want to accept everything they're told as truth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 09:40:43 AM »

Its not like things of this nature havent been planned before, go to www.abcnews.com and type in project northwoods and you will read about military generals created a plan which would involve terrorism on U.S cities to then justify a war with cuba. The document was declassified in 2001.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 01:11:29 PM »
^ it's just not possible.

i'm not saying it was muslims that did it, it could well have been some punk kids that did it and bush blamed it on al quaeda... but it cant possibly have been america that did it.

Homie there is so much u dont understand....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 02:31:12 PM »

And I am sure you understand everything...

Seriously, you guys kill any credibility you might have when you post nonsense about 9/11 conspiracies. I remember the day after it happened, there were tons of stories in the Arab media that all 2,000 Jewish people who worked in the Towers stayed home that day. Stuff like this only makes you look foolish.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2006, 04:00:19 PM »
Another interesting tidbit that didn't pop up in that video was the number of people in the buildings at the time.  I remember it was widely reported that casualty levels were much lower than they could have been.  The attacks were early enough that many people had not arrived at work yet.  That relates to the # of people reported in the planes being much lower than the average.

Not saying I buy the theory, but it is another tidbit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2006, 04:38:01 PM »

And I am sure you understand everything...

Seriously, you guys kill any credibility you might have when you post nonsense about 9/11 conspiracies. I remember the day after it happened, there were tons of stories in the Arab media that all 2,000 Jewish people who worked in the Towers stayed home that day. Stuff like this only makes you look foolish.

Go run off and suck a dick, grown men are havin a conversation
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

K A I N

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2006, 05:04:29 PM »
Pearl Harbor (2001)

It's a tradition  ;)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »

We all know the 911 official story is a complete sham
We know politicians had warnings not to fly
We know that building 7 collapsed without anything hitting it
We know that other buildings were closer to the twin towers than building 7 and yet were unscathed
Silverman the owner of the world trade centre has even said they decided to pull building 7, a demolition term he then tried to cover this up by saying we meant pull the firefighters from the building even though the official report never mentioned firefighters in that building
We know that a major fire raged in a madrid hotel for days and everyone was sure it would collapse but it didnt
We know that jet fuel is not hot enough when it explodes to melt steel
You can see from the perfect way in which these towers fell they were demolished, and even if you insist the planes did this, then how can you explain the fact that building 7 fell in an identical fashion?

Basically the whole thing is a complete fraud, but by talking about missiles or did the plane actually hit etc that we are speculating about something we dont know rather than sticking to the facts, i have only mentioned a few of the many many holes in 911.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 06:35:39 PM »
it really surprised me a couple years after 9/11 that nobody seemed to remember about it anymore nor did the mass public have interest in getting to the belly of the beast. it REALLY surprised me when the 9/11 commission came up with a bullshit report, then created a committee to critique the originial report MADE UP BY THE SAME MEMBERS

like the hilarious Stephen Colbert said during the Colbert Report last night, "Tragedies are like facts...you hafta pretend they don't exist." .....and that my friends, is the Word.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml

Video is under "laissez les bons temps rouler!" ....extremely recommended

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 07:02:22 PM »
it really surprised me a couple years after 9/11 that nobody seemed to remember about it anymore nor did the mass public have interest in getting to the belly of the beast. it REALLY surprised me when the 9/11 commission came up with a bullshit report, then created a committee to critique the originial report MADE UP BY THE SAME MEMBERS

like the hilarious Stephen Colbert said during the Colbert Report last night, "Tragedies are like facts...you hafta pretend they don't exist." .....and that my friends, is the Word.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml

Video is under "laissez les bons temps rouler!" ....extremely recommended

Props.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2006, 08:25:02 PM »

Ya know, I wondered why the tops of the towers didn't just fall over on to other buildings back when they first fell. That is really odd how they collapsed so neatly.

It's the way the majority of sky scrapers and buildings are designed. When buidlings being demolished they fall neatly after their pressure points have been taken out, so they don't cause damage to surrounding buildings, i'm sure you would have seen this in a video of a building being demolishing. What better way to weaken a stuctural column inwards than by flying a Boeing into the side of it at 500+km/h.

anyone who thinks bush destroyed the twin towers to start a war is an idiot.

Perhaps not an idiot but someone that holds a highly ignorant anti-bush stance. Then again conspiracies are usually right, don't forget when Harold Holt "disappeared" he was taken by a Japanese submarine  ;D
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)