Author Topic: virtuoso gonna love this one!  (Read 595 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: virtuoso gonna love this one!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 01:46:25 PM »
what do u propose, let the chavs run wild? the fundemental reason they have no respect for anyone is because no one is punishing them, or the punishment is laughable. if u go back 30 years or so and the policemen caught acting up he'd give u a good hiding and you'd be too scared to tell ur parents because if they found out they'd do the same.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 02:20:21 PM »

Why the obsession to regulate everyones behaviour?, same as why has there been a targeted campaign to entrap young women carrying knives when they are carrying them for their own protection. Face the reality they would have us believe that people that dont look after their property, play music loudly and or swear a lot are a bigger priority than rapists paedophiles muggers murderers need i go on. A zimbabwean citizen rapes a 12 year old girl and he is given a 1 year prison sentence, the man who raped a baby in scotland was given something like 3 years in jail. Meanwhile these so called ASBO offenders are faced with the prospect of having their assets seized from them. What a joke, furthermore the people behind this are the same persons who are complicit in the execution of Mendes, were a part of the conspiracy behind Iraq's WMD's, who are now the same people singing the same hymn about Iran. The same people who justified the murders of hundreds of yugoslav media when they attacked the tv centre at belgrade and they want to talk about respect lol is the irony lost on you?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 02:26:12 PM by virtuoso »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 02:27:01 PM »
most their assests are probably stolen anyway.........

but i admit some of the sentences handed down these days are a joke. and the whole justice system and evidence collecting surrounding rapes needs to be overhauled, you know only 2% of rapes result in the rapist getting convicted? One of my close friends was raped a couple of years ago and shes still fucked up from it, but whats worse is the court case fell apart last year because the police fucked up with the evidence.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 02:30:27 PM »

Perhaps some of their assets are stolen but this gives the police the powers to seize their house, its just unbelievable that they can talk of doing this. I thought the U.S was a good model when they seized drug dealers houses....but this i can't even begin to rationalise what makes these people actually even contemplate such things.