Author Topic: Lil Jon Has Big Plans For E-40 And The Hyphy Movement  (Read 1047 times)

regimemob510

Re: Lil Jon Has Big Plans For E-40 And The Hyphy Movement
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 02:30:07 PM »
And it's not like you guy are "dominating our radio" I've heard that E-40 track and San Quin here on LA radio. I have no problem with the Bay but you gets are way too sensitive.

we aint sensitive, u niggas just talk too much shit.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 02:33:41 PM »
And it's not like you guy are "dominating our radio" I've heard that E-40 track and San Quin here on LA radio. I have no problem with the Bay but you gets are way too sensitive.

No, 1 person was talking shit and you accuse "everyone" of talking shit.

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »
 :laugh: @ countless people talking shit... I haven't seen that shit anywhere

regimemob510

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 02:38:50 PM »

No, 1 person was talking shit and you accuse "everyone" of talking shit.

uhmm.....no!!!  if u recall back to when the tell me when to go video was put up, everyone was talkin shit about the song. people were talking shit about the hook, keak da sneak's verse etc... only till a few weeks later did it actually begin to be accepted, after niggas started dickrydin other niggas.  wuts wrong homie, u smokin too much of that "schwag",you cant remember?  i dont know how that would fuck up ur memory, cuz in the bay, we smoke grand daddy all day, and we as sharp as a blade, all day....

regimemob510

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2006, 02:40:23 PM »
YA BITCH!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 02:40:55 PM »
wuts wrong homie, u smokin too much of that "schwag",you cant remember?  i dont know how that would fuck up ur memory, cuz in the bay, we smoke grand daddy all day, and we as sharp as a blade, all day....
ahhh man...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 02:43:08 PM »
wuts wrong homie, u smokin too much of that "schwag",you cant remember?  i dont know how that would fuck up ur memory, cuz in the bay, we smoke grand daddy all day, and we as sharp as a blade, all day....
ahhh man...
This guys funny, he reminds me of Hempside. I hope he sticks around.

regimemob510

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »
ahhh man...

i guess im right, that bammer gives u migraine headaches, u cant think straight.  take a trip to the bay and pick up some real purple trees

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »
need grapes??? holla i got dem zippers for ya. A-Wiggity holding it down. steak ain't right witout the A-1. Don't u guys love how game tryin to hop on the bay dick with the remix? he tight and all but the niggas tryin way to hard. don't trip hommie we forgive u for fuckin wit yuk.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

papa-smurf

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 05:30:04 PM »
Im from LA and i be in the bay,So im gonna ignore this internet banging ass faggot talking all that bullshit,nigga aint never poppe dnothing and aint gon pop nothing,Real recognize real and every real nigga know LA is cali,Cali aint shit with out LA,I got peoples from the BAy,But im from LA and when im in the bay niggas know what it is,I tell niggas in the bay that they style is every style mixed up in one,Dred's,gold teath,is that africa and down south shit,That stupid dance yall being doing,Is called clown danceing with a twist,LA been doing that,ghost rideing the whilp,We been rideing with doors open on crenshaw for the longest,THe bay is everybody style mixed up in one,Hyphy is crunk,So im not gonna say fucc the bay,im gonna say fucc everybody that got  a promblem with LA,Yall niggas aint clapping shit this way,when im in the bay i a be for sure 2 be lookig 2 catch a nigga that hateing on LA slipping,This LA movement was the first movement comeing out of cali and its about 2 come bacc as soon as yo boy crooked i blow up,We dont need 2 dickride crunk and follow suit 2 blow up,We sticking 2the stript,Real niggas in the bay love La,Fucc yall fake niggas that got something 2 say

papa-smurf

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 05:35:08 PM »
oh and keek da sneak is fucken weak,wack,garbage no skillz whats so ever,

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 11:29:12 PM »
,I tell niggas in the bay that they style is every style mixed up in one,Dred's,gold teath,is that africa and down south shit,That stupid dance yall being doing,Is called clown danceing with a twist,LA been doing that,ghost rideing the whilp,We been rideing with doors open on crenshaw for the longest,THe bay is everybody style mixed up in one,Hyphy is crunk,

thats what i've been sayin for the longest. bay area bites off of everybody and these clowns have the audacity to claim they invented it.

Even E-40 said "Hyphy is the Bay version of Crunk"   

The Gay Area Lost.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 11:47:45 PM »
you guys keep hating on bay while we shine and you wait for your crooked i albums that are never coming out

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2006, 12:13:58 AM »
you guys keep hating on bay while we shine and you wait for your crooked i albums that are never coming out
the games last album outsold what the bay has sold the past 10 yrs. 

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 01:13:37 AM »
what is all this hate about? la rappers are liking the hyphy movement so whats up with yall?

and hyphy was coming of age before the south got big, and the sound is different just has similarities.  btw the gold fronts and all that shit has been going down forever so don't say they just started doing that shit please
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly