Author Topic: interesting about Sadam, i'm suprised no one mentioned this...  (Read 331 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
he quit his hunger strike on health grounds!!! it just shows what a fucking joke he is, thats the whole point of a hunger strike - to make urself ill. geez even the northen irish repuplicans had more balls than sadam when they went on 10 of them died and the same things gone on in guantamino why do u think america is force feeding them..........

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: interesting about Sadam, i'm suprised no one mentioned this...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 07:35:03 AM »
but u gotta give it up to him,he was taking all the blame for the murders of shia,and was trying save the others.
United Arab States

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 08:04:37 AM »
um what else was he supposed to do.........hes hardly gonna say it was nothing to do with him but all those other guys
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 11:33:50 AM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 10:50:45 AM »
Saddam used to take shits in gold toilets, u damn right he aint got the heart for a hunger strike
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BadBoyKILLA333

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 12:56:36 PM »
Saddam used to take shits in gold toilets, u damn right he aint got the heart for a hunger strike

lol sadamm is a fuckin idiot he claims that he hasn't committed any crimes...yeah like anyone is gonna believe that

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »
Saddam for Iraqi president!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 03:43:09 PM »

lol sadamm is a fuckin idiot he claims that he hasn't committed any crimes...yeah like anyone is gonna believe that

I think he doesnt mean it literally.. he just wants to imply that he thinks he did the right things and therefore it ain't no crimes by his personal definition.. 2pac-style.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 10:01:12 PM »
They're just trying him for the 1 crime they feel the most pissed off about... so they can railroad him into an execution. 

In reality, I don't think they should have picked that particular crime to try him on, because he apparently did it as a retaliation on an attempt on his life.  If somebody was trying to kill me, I'd want them dead, too.  Now... their families, and thousands of others who had nothing to do with it... maybe not... but still. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 06:02:08 AM »
They're just trying him for the 1 crime they feel the most pissed off about... so they can railroad him into an execution. 

In reality, I don't think they should have picked that particular crime to try him on, because he apparently did it as a retaliation on an attempt on his life.  If somebody was trying to kill me, I'd want them dead, too.  Now... their families, and thousands of others who had nothing to do with it... maybe not... but still. 

If your going to try Sadaam for killing his own people than you have to try Clinton for killing his own people during the Waco incident.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 07:54:07 AM »

If your going to try Sadaam for killing his own people than you have to try Clinton for killing his own people during the Waco incident.
how did i guess u'd come out in support of saddam, its only cos hes a muslim!! u know he ain't even a real muslim, he only converted to make his presidency seem more legitimate.....

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »

Sadaam is a bitch ,muslim or not muslim,he didn't only kill his own people,he wanted to kill everyone aroujnd his ass kurds,persians,shaia,kuwaitis
United Arab States