Author Topic: What happened to Ali Vegas???  (Read 289 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What happened to Ali Vegas???
« on: March 03, 2006, 02:08:11 PM »
His unreleased CD is fire, why didn't it get released & why isn't Ali doing anything to get his name out there???

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: What happened to Ali Vegas???
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 02:10:46 PM »
 I hope mase ends  fab's career b/c it was his boy dj clue that blackballed ali vegas from the industry.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 02:28:26 PM »
^But why???& how???I mean surely there must be some way for him to get back in the game.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 03:31:19 PM »
50 Cent is enough proof that blackballin only works for so long. Ali Vegas has the skills and potential to be big, and isn't he Lamar Odom's cousin? So money for promotion and shiet shouldn't be an issue. Veg is fiiiyah, but I'm getting tired of waiting for him (and Crooked I)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 05:32:50 PM »
I've given up on Ali Vegas, Saigon, Crooked I, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick and Pharoahe Monch.  I've waited too long for new albums from these guys.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 11:26:34 PM »
i didn't think there were still people who listened to this cat.  his shit is fire no doubt.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 02:16:19 PM »
^But why???& how???I mean surely there must be some way for him to get back in the game.
First Ali was signed to the trackmasters lable along with 50.  50 got shot so whatever  major lable the trackmasters were under got dropped b/c that major wanted to distance themselves from the violence in rap or something along those lines.  So Ali got fucked even though his album was done just waiting for a official release date.  Then he had the beef with fab where he murdered fab.  The song was called the apology. But due to DJ clue's pull in the industry he had Ali blackballed from the industry.  He eventually signed on with another lable but then shorty after they went out of business.  So you really dont see him around much anymore.  He appears on mix tape here and there but you dont here much from him anymore.  He just dropped on song called by your side but he sounds like a defeated man but he went to the next nas to a mix tape rapper that bites Jay's flow.  He's on his cousin lamar odums lable (rich soil) but i give it a couple of years and Ali will be out of the game all together.  Its a shame b/c he is EXACTLY what the ny scene needs right now.  A young guy with skill.  He was still in john adams high school when theme of ny and which hoes you like dropped so its not like hes pushing 30. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 02:19:28 PM »
^Props on the info

herpes

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 02:35:23 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 03:46:09 PM »
it's all a conspiracy to keep skilled MCs off the map, so people will continue to think Jay-Z is the goat lyricist and today's rappers from the souf actually can rap.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 11:10:32 PM »
it's all a conspiracy to keep skilled MCs off the map, so people will continue to think Jay-Z is the goat lyricist and today's rappers from the souf actually can rap.
wtf are you talkin about, jay is an amazing lyricist, and most heads i kno admit that but dont call jay the GOAT lyricist.  I swear the hate that jay gets here dont make sense.