Author Topic: Anyone got the back covers for both of The Regime mixtapes??? (pics, scans)  (Read 153 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BizzyR.I.P.

I have tha actual mixtapes but i don't have a scanner :'(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know this is alot but I'm willing to give you props all week if you can type out the exact song titles & artists who are featured on it.I need all the comma's, brackets or whatever there is in the song title, I mean I need the exact same song title & all the rappers written down in the same order they are credited on for a certain song on the back cover.Ok, I know that sounded stupid lol :-\

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
I know this is alot but I'm willing to give you props all week if you can type out the exact song titles & artists who are featured on it.I need all the comma's, brackets or whatever there is in the song title, I mean I need the exact same song title & all the rappers written down in the same order they are credited on for a certain song on the back cover.Ok, I know that sounded stupid lol :-\
how about you just buy them ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't buy mixtapes, I spend too much money on albums anyways.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
i dont have the mixtapes or anything, but i might have found it on yuk's smoke-alot website

http://www.smokealotrecords.com/releases.html

near the bottom the have all the mixtapes, click on the mixtape; then the traacklisitng comes up but without artist names
if u need to see who's featured and stuff, click on the buy now thing

i hope this mita helped in some form or another lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!