Author Topic: So I wanna make a disses compilation  (Read 1319 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: So I wanna make a disses compilation
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 01:07:48 PM »
For the person that asked if Dre reacted to 'U Ain't Fresh!'.......I think he reacted on Xzibit's 'U Know'
he doesn't mention Quik but...

'2001 was hot,blew your flame out, and got the nerve to believe you on the same clout? I thought I told you, keep my name outta ya fuckin' mouth!( Quik-like voice says: But Dr. Dre..!) see,that's exactly what i'm talking about...'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Okka

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 01:26:50 PM »
For the person that asked if Dre reacted to 'U Ain't Fresh!'.......I think he reacted on Xzibit's 'U Know'

'2001 was hot,blew your flame out, and got the nerve to believe you on the same clout? I thought I told you, keep my name outta ya fuckin' mouth!( Quik-like voice says: But Dr. Dre..!) see,that's exactly what i'm talking about...'

That sounds like a diss a lil bit...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »

I wonder who he got to write that for him ;D

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2006, 03:51:58 PM »

It does sound like a diss, but they must hav settled now cos they did that track on the trainin day soundtrack 2gether.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 05:10:18 PM »
I've also heard a lot of little jabs from Quik throughout his shit that mighta been directed toward Snoop Dogg... just here and there where I think "maybe"

here's two I can think of:

"because "Gangsta, Gangsta" that's what they yellin
 but niggaz do dirt, get caught, and start tellin (shut up!)"

"cause gangstas just ain't meaning a thang
 when you can come commericializin' with RnB singers"

« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 05:21:55 PM by We$t Coa$t »

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »
this is all I found lookin around:

AHH: Did you and Dr. Dre have beef at one point?

Quik: It wasn’t really beef, it was just some things that were said. People were pumping up some word of mouth shit. It got me all fired up, and I was like “why is Dr. Dre talking about me, I ain’t talked about him.” People had me believing it. I went on one like “fuck it, he dissed me, so I’m gonna diss him” and it wasn’t even true. We talked about it, straightened it out and moved forward.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »
Dunno where it started man, but they must hav squashed it cos they definately worked on Put It On Me 2gether on the Training Day Soundtrack cos they shoutin out Dre & Quik all the way thru n talkin bout "Dr Dre & DJ Quik will probably outlast u." Its a DOPE track!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2006, 11:51:48 PM »
Kurupt - New York, New York (Dissing NY)

Actually Kurupt wasn't dissin NY in the song, he even said it. But he got beat up in NY and after it was concidered as a diss song to New York...

When did get kurupt get beat up in New york? I wanna see some proof of this...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2006, 11:56:58 PM »
I think the NY NY song was just to show them how dope the West was, like a reminder

so they let Kurupt rip the fuck outta the track with the best rhymes I've ever heard  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
Yeah Kurupt killed that track with some crazy rhymes WOW  :rubeyes:

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2006, 02:16:53 AM »
Thanks for all answers and comments homies  8)

Paul

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2006, 03:58:25 PM »
I think the NY NY song was just to show them how dope the West was, like a reminder

so they let Kurupt rip the fuck outta the track with the best rhymes I've ever heard  ;D

exactly

another diss tracc tht was on westcoastrydaz.com last year was by 40 glocc called "fuck daz" and this had 1 of the best beats iv ever heard seriously- in fact im jus wonderin if anyone knows who produced it and if any1 else has heard it before cause its a hidden gem 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 02:26:46 AM »
Keep em coming.

props

kemizt