Author Topic: u every smaked a bitch  (Read 1246 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: u every smaked a bitch
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 12:58:36 PM »
I grabbed a chick once and slammed her dome on the door but that was wayyy back in elementary school, never again.

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »
Yeah, she was running away with My wallet, $500 in my wallet at the time, grabbed her, turned her around and she kicked me in my balls really hard so i just reacted and smack the shit outta the bitch bare hand right across her face near her left eye, she kinda stumbled and then my sister tackled her and beat her down, and then my sister took her wallet and left her ass, lol......this was about 2 years ago, funny thing is we went back to the mcdonalds where this happend and the dumb bitch is still around, and we saw her again, walkin around trying to pickpocket someone.....she saw us drive up and booked it though, fuckin crackhead bitches....the end

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 03:20:18 PM »
never

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »
 i was 8, with a lunch box i slapped her in her face with it hella hard. but not recently, only pimps can get away with that shit. which big hemp sure aint.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 03:41:21 PM »
well i didnt hit a bitch but i made my ex pass out during sex but it was an accident cuz i had my forearm on her throat and i didnt notice till she stoped makin noises and movin. so i took my arm off of her and like 4 to 5 secs later sha came to

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »
I've never struck a female, but this one time I came close. My brother got into a fight with some dude at a party, and the kid hits my brother on the head with something, I forgot what...so I go and rough him up a little bit, then his sister comes outta nowhere and starts swinging at me, I caught a smack on the face and she just stormed off like nothing happened. I ended up spitting on her and her brother got pushed around a little bit too. That was a looong time ago though, like 6 years.

I'll tell you what though, I used to believe in "strike no woman under any circumstances". But nowadays, I guess it depends on the situation. Females always requested equal rights, so how come it's fair for a chic to take a shot at a dude, but when it's flipped around, it's "unacceptable". I've seen some girls go into "guy mode", where they think they can fuck anybody up and basically talk alotta shit. I don't think I'd ever smack a chic though. If I would, it'd be for a good reason.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 05:47:27 PM »
no, oh wait only once with a lead pipe, across the face.. mmm maybe a few times now that i think about it, yeah, but other than that no absolutly NOT!!!! 8)

rik

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »
I never hit no female but won't hesitate to slap one if she puts her hands on me.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 07:02:23 PM »
i pushed my grand mother down the stairs the other day
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 07:05:04 PM by Bad Boy Killer »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2006, 07:03:15 PM »
well i didnt hit a bitch but i made my ex pass out during sex but it was an accident cuz i had my forearm on her throat and i didnt notice till she stoped makin noises and movin. so i took my arm off of her and like 4 to 5 secs later sha came to

lmao

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2006, 07:08:56 PM »
I punched a girl in the face when I was in the third grade. 11 Years later, we live together so I guess she got over it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2006, 07:10:46 PM »
I punched a girl in the face when I was in the third grade. 11 Years later, we live together so I guess she got over it.

maybe she is plotting revenge....slowly
NO MORE WAR

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »

Haha, I think living with her is revenge enough. We argue all the time, bitch gives me a headache.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2006, 10:05:11 PM »

Haha, I think living with her is revenge enough. We argue all the time, bitch gives me a headache.

maybe she can give you head without the ache

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2006, 10:54:41 PM »
nah i've never smacked a bitch (definately wanted to), but i've pushed one to the ground caus she wudnt stop hittin me...but i wudnt smack one unless she did somethin real nasty like kick me in the balls

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8