Author Topic: u every smaked a bitch  (Read 1245 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: u every smaked a bitch
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2006, 06:05:23 PM »
LOL @ u comparing a girl to a retard Trauma  :nawty:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2006, 06:13:36 PM »
There are circumstaces where you can hit a woman, especially when they're threatening your life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2006, 06:59:33 PM »
There are circumstaces where you can hit a woman, especially when they're threatening your life.

is that when she ain't giving you a quality bj of your life? ahahaha jk.....lol ;D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »
A bitch is not a woman.

One time, some bitch punched me dead on in my lips, sliced my shit open, but instead of hittin her back, I came up with one of the best ideads ever, I sucked up the blood hard and spit it right back at her face. It was a scene. That's get back! Fuck smackin em. Fuck a bitch, period! But a woman, I adore.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2006, 08:39:34 PM »

is that when she ain't giving you a quality bj of your life? ahahaha jk.....lol ;D

Hey if that's what you call life threatening then so be it lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2006, 02:51:56 AM »
find them,fuckem,and then flea...........i love bitchez.and hoes give the best head.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2006, 05:28:54 AM »
I see very few men in this thread.  I guess you're asking if I've ever smacked a woman?  I assume by 'bitch' you mean women.  I have slapped some bitches, but they were all men.  I've never smacked a woman, and I never will smack a woman, because I'm a man.  You say "she put her hands on me".  If a retarded person put their hands on you, would you beat them up?  No, you'd just get them off of you and get away from them.  There's certain things in life that are consistantly true no matter what the circumstance, and one is... you don't hit women.  Any man would know that already; so ultimately a question like on this thread isn't stupid or anything... it's just usefull in seperating the men from the bitches. 

lmao, makes me think about my homie who hit a muslim just right after the 9-11 evenements, the dude was in a wheelchair talkin shit fuckin loud my homie said shut the fuck up i'm trying to eat my hot dog, but the muslim tried to harm him with the wheelchair so my homie grabbed the shit and pulled it up in front of the stairs. we ran out the building and heard the police right after dat

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2006, 09:28:57 AM »
I've spat in a birds face before. It's easier then cracking them.

If I had smack one I would, just do it sneakily though. Not in the face, just hard as I can in the kidneys. She'd have to do something bad though.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2006, 07:57:19 PM »

If I had smack one I would, just do it sneakily though. Not in the face, just hard as I can in the kidneys. She'd have to do something bad though.

lol damn, kidney shots suck lol

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2006, 07:59:08 PM »

Make her pee blood for a week. That'll teach the bitch!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2006, 08:49:31 PM »
on dat azz