Author Topic: 1-900-KILL-A-SNITCH!  (Read 282 times)

westkoastanostra

1-900-KILL-A-SNITCH!
« on: March 05, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »
anybody know or been ratted on by  snitches,rats,tattletalers,etc. hit me up.  i'll b glad to exterminate them!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1-900-KILL-A-SNITCH!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 11:58:16 AM »
im a rat

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »
shoot the bastard.. lol ;D

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 03:37:41 PM »
u just snitched on yourself homey, way to admit to the crime

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 04:19:24 PM »
all this snitchin is played out. most people dont realize that the reason all the people in the hood were originally against snitching was because in the 1960s COINTELPRO was trying to screw up black people in general as much as possible, and one way they did that was by posting up in the hood, posing as hoodrats sometimes, and getting info on people in the hood so that they could persecute them. a lot of times, the people persecuted didnt do anything wrong, it was just COINTELPRO trying to set back the black race. people these days get it twisted. they think that if you're killing people and running around like a wild mothefucker that you dont deserve to go to jail, which could happen by being snitched on. Im not pro-snitch at all, i hate tattle-tellers, but so many people think that they can break any law they want and should get a golden pass while doing it. thats just wrong. if you did the crime then go to jail, unless its a necessary one, such as slanging to support yourself or your family. dont commit crimes you dont need to. if you need it to help your livelihood or those around you, then thats fine. but if youre some killer who runs around just choppin mothefuckers up, theres no reason you should stay out of jail for that. im all for street justice and personal business, and dont like authorities myself, but its unrealistic to think that if you commit a crime in general (even one that supported your livelihood), that there wont be legal repercussions. so when people in the hood are like "how the fuck you snitch on me dog?", its like half the time they dont even know why snitching became so feared and hated in the ghetto, and that they think they have authority to do shit that nobody else in society can.

lol sorry to get so political on yall, but its the truth. i hate a rat, but too many cats in the hood think theyv got the golden pass to do whatever the fuck they want. nobody in society does, and if you do shit wrong, half the time you deserve to go to jail if you didnt do the crime to support yourself or your family. a snitch is a bitch who deserves to get their ass hit up if they hide behind the police and dont man up to what they are doing by backing themselves up in the streets and so on. theyre cowards who dont deserve protection or fair living. but back to what i was saying, too many people think theyre above the law, and thats not it. abide by the laws, but if a crooked cop or someone discriminating/wrong runs up on you, smoke em straight up. say they assaulted you or claim homicidal defense if you go to court for it. thats what it is. peace

LOL i kno this isnt some mad serious thread but im bored as a muthafucka, so i decided to get technical wit yall. peeeeace

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »
^^^word u put it perfectly. fools still acting like cointelpro is locking up innocent people.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »
ya once but i hit that bitch with a lead pipe... maybe more than once.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 08:58:58 PM »
So you want me to snitch on a snitch?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »
^^^if thats how u want to call it...YES

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 12:48:51 PM »
Aight, no problem. I'll mail you my list ASAP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE