Author Topic: Eazy-E songs (original versions)  (Read 411 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Eazy-E songs (original versions)
« on: March 06, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »
Did any of these ever leak?  Like 24 hours to live, Eazy 1,2,3 or BNK.  I head that the original BNK was produced by Homicide.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Eazy-E songs (original versions)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 01:14:25 AM »
nope,
and the og version of still fuckem was produced by dj yella and featured mc ren.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 04:08:45 AM »
"BNK" was on that Ruthless Greatest Hits album or somethin' like that...

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 04:31:50 AM »
^.. theres also a solo version. so this might mean that.. or something..?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 05:05:22 AM »
"BNK" was on that Ruthless Greatest Hits album or somethin' like that...

that was remixed by lt iirc.  i don't have the album in front of me to check.  eazy hadn't worked with lt during his life, lt came to work for ruthless after eazy's passing.

dude want's the originals.

someone needs to holla at yella, because rhythm d and yella were his main producers, and rhythm d was only able to put together an ep.  are there anymore eazy tracks?  yella would have to have them, because it looks like rhythm showed his cards.  i only know of two that haven't been released offhand.  tomika was acting like she didn't have anymore eazy tracks in that interview.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
would like to hear some OGs from the E, one of my all time favorite rappers ever

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 12:06:49 AM »
 BNK was originally produced by Homicide.  I remember he said it in an interview at the "Decade of Game" album release party.  At the time he had been re-signed to the label, by Tomica.  The solo version was released on the "Decade of Game" album, but it was a remixed version produced by LT. Hutton.  There was also a version with one verse by Eazy the rest with Bone Thugs that was released on the "Bone Thugs N' Harmony Collection volume 1."  Orignally this version was supposed to come out on a cassette single with the 24 Hours to Live Remix featuring MC Ren as the B-side.  But it was never released, other than in promo form.  And to answer the other part of your questin, No.  None of the original versions of any of Eazy-E's unreleased songs have leaked.  Only the remixes from "Decade of Game," "Impact of a Legend," etc.  And yes, Yella produced the orignal "Still Fuck 'Em" with Eazy and MC Ren before Rythm D remixed it.  Rythm D also said in an interview that one of the tracks from that "Godfather of Gangsta Rap" ep was originally produced by Hutch (187) from Above the Law, although I don't believe he specified which one it was.