Author Topic: 9/11 = A JOKE!  (Read 1699 times)

J Bananas

Re: 9/11 = A JOKE!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2006, 03:38:13 PM »
ok i wasnt gonna say shit, but i have a friend whos six year old neice was killed on that first plane. now i respect ur theories, but theres thousands of new yorkers who can vouch that a plane flew into the building. now maybe it was all pre rigged and two planes coincidentally flew into the towers right as bombs were detonated, but there were alot of people dead and just cuz some dumb fuck gets a lofty idea theres a giant conspiracy behind doesnt make it a joke.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2006, 03:52:30 PM »

Whoever would joke about this is completely nuts and I nor anyone else has implied that planes didnt smash into the towers killing everyone in planes, i have never tried to trivialise their deaths.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »
i believe the popular opinion in this thread is that the planes DID hit the towers (there is no objection to that), with the gov't knowing of the threat of attacks before they were played out, and the towers being detonated after the towers hit in order for the owner to collect insurance instead of reconstructing the damage that was made.

but i may be wrong about other people's views.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2006, 04:03:51 PM »

Oh here is another example of how stupid the government think people are. The plane that was downed in pennsylvania they tried to blind the public by talking about a heroic stand by the passengers on the plane and to prove it they release these fake tapes. Once again this is just a classic example of people hearing sound bites and not bothering to find out more about it. Again this official story can be proven to be a complete lie because the debtis from the plane was scattered over 8 miles. Now this is only possible if the plane was in flight as the bits started falling off it meaning it was shot down by fighter planes.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2006, 04:08:16 PM »

Oh here is another example of how stupid the government think people are. The plane that was downed in pennsylvania they tried to blind the public by talking about a heroic stand by the passengers on the plane and to prove it they release these fake tapes. Once again this is just a classic example of people hearing sound bites and not bothering to find out more about it. Again this official story can be proven to be a complete lie because the debtis from the plane was scattered over 8 miles. Now this is only possible if the plane was in flight as the bits started falling off it meaning it was shot down by fighter planes.

never heard that debris was scattered over 8 miles...props on the knowledge kiddddddd

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2006, 04:21:31 PM »

yeah, its like the shooting of the brazilian man mendes in london. Initally there was an eyewitness called Kirkby now Kirkby was talking about a man with protruding wires and a heavy coat having been shot. Then as the story begins to unravel it turns out that he was wearing a light jacket and didnt have any wires protruding that just shows you how sick and conniving these people are, they would actually plant a false witness on the ground so the memory that is left in most viewers minds is the initial witness and people consciously still think about a man with wires protruding. Then we had the mass cover up but what this basically suggests is that he was there before it happened and so therefore the intention was to murder the man from the get go. Why I have no idea

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2006, 02:57:14 PM »
I was looking stuff up on this and found this site:
Interesting....
http://911physics.co.nr/

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
^Yea that's one example of how it did already happen before. Way to teach them fools who think it's "impossible" and also them fools who think it's "insane" to compare them 2 niggaz.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin