Author Topic: Army probes whether Tillman death was homicide  (Read 1098 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Tillman's parents have sharply criticized the Army's actions following the death of their 27-year-old son. They have accused Army officials of lying and sought a more rigorous investigation in the case.

The Army official said there was no timetable for completing the probe, and said that potential charges like negligent homicide "are the sorts of things that will be looked into." Asked if any specific person was under investigation on suspicion of wrongdoing, the official said, "No one person."

An Army investigative report last year stated that the day after his death, U.S. military personnel burned Tillman's bloody body armor and uniform, which the chief investigator called the destruction of evidence. Army officers also told soldiers knowledgeable about the incident to keep quiet for fear the news media would learn the true nature of his death, the report found.

His father, Pat Tillman Sr., last year assailed as "shams" and a cover-up the Army's investigations into his son's death. His mother, Mary Tillman, said it was "disgusting" the Army lied about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldve easily just added this article to that thread but youre tryin to be a hero, jacking my threads and shiit. Making cheap imitation versions. Presidents Choice Ass Poster.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Apologies I didnt notice that part of the article you posted, although the article I have posted focuses on how hs death has been used for political capital, just a different facet but if the admin feels they are too similar then i dont mind if this is deleted.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 05:07:54 PM by virtuoso »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Army probes whether Tillman death was homicide
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 05:11:41 PM »
Ahaha man u dont need to apologize man Im just fukkin with you cuz. You know how it goes Im the OG that run the yard. Anytime fresh fish show up I gotta g check em....see if they bout it bout it

u betta recognize
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tech you should be on your knees thanking Allah every night for the American soldiers that liberated your country, And the canadian soliders as well.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Tech you should be on your knees thanking Allah every night for the American soldiers that liberated your country, And the canadian soliders as well.

You should be on your knees servicing military personnel thanking them for sneaking your under age ass on base

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Liberated from who? Taliban? LOL... fucking retard... Taliban = CIA + ISI made...

If anything... all you former Soviet Union bitches should be thanking Afghans for fucking up the Soviets and liberating your countries  8)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2006, 06:36:23 PM »
Excellent conclusion Monsieur Jamal

Furthermore you should be thanking Afghans for keeping Russians stoned on enough Afghan herion that they;ll never pose a threat to you guys again.

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2006, 07:02:36 PM »
Hey as an American I have no problem thanking the Afghans for that.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

No way, the United States cut off the Taliban from the world community through sanctions and embargo's.  So after the country was starving economically, they blamed it all on the Taliban and then came in with their guns and bombs and "liberated" the Oil Pipeline so they could control trade and military activities going out through the Caspain Sea. 

The real issue was that the Taliban gave the rebiulding of Oil Pipeline contracts to a South American country (I think it was Brazil).  If somebody hijacked a plane, then they died aboard the plane.  But America pulled a gangsta move and blamed it on the country of Afganistan.  Next thing you know, all the money from the Caspain Sea is going through Halliburton.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 05:16:52 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dexter

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 06:40:09 AM »
Envy is a MOTHERFU*KER!
Murder is Wrong

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 05:14:15 PM »
Is it time to impeach yet? :raisetheroof:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2006, 10:01:13 AM »

Dozens of politicians in america should be jailed for what they have done across the political divide but yes i read an article about ron paul and he suspecs that bush will get impeached soon, of course i dont know whether it will happen

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2006, 06:21:46 PM »
first step ---- Democrats controlling Senate in November but i don't think even that would make the difference that's needed.

more and more politicians are gonna get owned by political scandals and briberies, hopefully this abramoff nigga will snitch on Bush and the administration. caus innocent blood doesn't seem to cut in America these days. :grumpy:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2006, 07:29:49 PM »
Oh God please, you guys cant be serious

Only an idiot at this point will lay blame at the feet of Bush/GOP

If you cant see the whole damn system is rotten to the core, you never will.

Impeached?

The entire govt should be rounded up and shot. Including all those fuckin lobbyists. And throw in a dozen CEOs while youre at it.

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2006, 08:24:12 PM »
i know the whole system is corrupt, i've been aware of that for a while now. this abramoff shit is just icing on the cake. and the first slice wud be gettin that fuckin tardboy out of the office. gotta slay off the head of the beast