Author Topic: how many killers in your city  (Read 1134 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: how many killers in your city
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 05:32:26 PM »
i want that guy from rio to post. he will son all you la thugs.

lol yeah not that its a good thing....

Rio de Janeiro has one of the highest crime rates in the world and Brazil has THE highest FIREARM related deaths with around and average of 30,000 a year RECORDED. There are probably more deaths since alot of murders are unacounted for and are never known espicaly in the favelas

This llast year's figures were not available, but experts say that Rio's murder rate of around 60 per 100,000 people a year and their are around 11 million people in the metropoltian area of rio so do the math...All I know is that it shits on LAs murder rate not meaning its a good thing.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 05:45:57 PM »
Shit were is that Paki Kid
United Arab States

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »
I dunno about the official stats, but here in New York, there's always something in the papers about somebody getting killed. I live in a fairly quiet section of Queens, so I wouldn't know too much about murders and all that shit. In the past six months though, the neighborhoods around my area have had more fatalities than usual.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2006, 05:47:40 PM »
Any Baghdadis
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »
^lol

yup pretty much Baghadad is the most fucked up city in the world
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »
I dunno about the official stats, but here in New York, there's always something in the papers about somebody getting killed. I live in a fairly quiet section of Queens, so I wouldn't know too much about murders and all that shit. In the past six months though, the neighborhoods around my area have had more fatalities than usual.
word it was 548 murders this year, but everyday you read something in the paper.  The daily news reported that murders are up compared to this time last year.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2006, 09:01:15 AM »
i think we got like 5 in alkmaar.
Lol. I think only in LA there are more killers than in the whole netherlands.
Weird stupid topic if you ask me.

lol, i think l.a is bigger then the whole netherlands

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ABN

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2006, 09:07:24 AM »
i think we had a total of like 30 murders in 2005(3 of them were friends of mine :'(). it´s not bad for a city with 750k residents(if you count all of the suburbs).

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2006, 11:19:17 AM »
i think we had a total of like 30 murders in 2005(3 of them were friends of mine :'(). it´s not bad for a city with 750k residents(if you count all of the suburbs).
which city is that?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »
 In 2002 the murder count hit a low of 288, but by 2005 the annual total had surged to 380, for a rate of 25.85 per 100,000.

According to statistics from 2004, there were 5,513.5 crimes per 100,000 people in Philadelphia. In 2005, going by these statistics, Philadelphia was ranked by Morgan Quitno as the sixth-most dangerous American city with a population of over 500,000, out of a total of 32 such cities. Among its neighboring Northeastern cities in the same population group, Washington, DC and Baltimore were ranked second- and third- most dangerous, while New York City was ranked fourth-safest; Camden, New Jersey, across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, was ranked most-dangerous overall.