Author Topic: Bay Heads...I need some slang explanations  (Read 541 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Bay Heads...I need some slang explanations
« on: March 07, 2006, 04:49:03 PM »
18 Dummy Juice: ?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

We Fly High

Re: Bay Heads...I need some slang explanations
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 04:51:54 PM »
jose cuervo 1800 tequila.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 04:55:05 PM »
"I drink White with A Snow Bunny?"

Snow Cones and Cocaine?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 02:38:01 PM »
"I drink White with A Snow Bunny?"

Snow Cones and Cocaine?
snow bunny=white chick
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 04:11:18 PM »
LOL @ Tech having to go on the Internet to learn the latest rap lingo.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 05:37:45 PM »
Yo the nerve of you lil child shut the fuck up. I am asking bay heads about bay slang, as opposed to just jumpin on random dicks without thinkin like your polish c walkin dick suckin ass.

Youre sittin at ur computer monitor dancing to the new e40 while not knowing what the words means and secretly hating their skin colour while terrified to death about the same ghetto allure that keeps u enchanted wit hip hop

pussay

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »
Here you go Tech, study up........

www.urbandictionary.com

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 07:08:06 PM »
Youre sittin at ur computer monitor dancing to the new e40 while not knowing what the words means and secretly hating their skin colour while terrified to death about the same ghetto allure that keeps u enchanted wit hip hop

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

PROPS!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 07:22:05 PM »
^^^^^^

That has to be a fake laugh. There is no way anyone genuinely laughed at that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 07:30:40 PM »
Here you go Tech, study up........

www.urbandictionary.com

keep that shit for yourself Tech is hood like the gravel, hood like pissy stairways and weed filled hallways

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 07:37:19 PM »
keep that shit for yourself Tech is hood like the gravel, hood like pissy stairways and weed filled hallways

Tech is hood? Come on man, you thought "snow bunny" was another word for a snow cone.

Haha.......cornball.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 07:39:04 PM by Real American »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 08:03:07 PM »
Yo the nerve of you lil child shut the fuck up. I am asking bay heads about bay slang, as opposed to just jumpin on random dicks without thinkin like your polish c walkin dick suckin ass.

pussay

LOL owned. He's asking for the BAY slang, whats the difference between that and asking the meaning of a word, its just a question, jump off the dick.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 11:34:15 PM »

Tech is hood? Come on man, you thought "snow bunny" was another word for a snow cone.

Haha.......cornball.

Listen faggot. You obviously dont get the point or vibe of my posts. Its because youre a faggot that doesnt recognize greatness. Its cool. Im pretty sure when Ali was knockin Liston out, some faggot thought it was a fluke. Youre a Tech groupie just admit it. Its like Stockholm syndrome, where the victim of a vicious ass rape may eventually sympathize with the rapist, even come to enjoy the rape.

Youre emotional because people are laughin with me at u. Like the slow retard who doesnt get the joke the rest of the class is laughing at, then gets mad.

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 12:07:12 AM »
Real American lost this debate.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 09:28:51 AM »
There's 1800 Cuervo, but 1800 by itself is distributed by Skyy.... 2 different dranks.... I like 1800 much better than the Cuervo, 18 Dummy Juice is the mixture of 1800 and some kinda energy drink.... It's an old slang, cats used to say "we on that 18" out here a long time ago, meaning 1800 Cuervo, but going 18 Dummy is being on that 1800 bottle by itself.... 1800 Cuervo is more for ol school cats, taste shittier.... Fuc all that though, PATRON rules!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!