Author Topic: Most Street Credible West Coast Artist  (Read 1177 times)

ABN

Re: Most Street Credible West Coast Artist
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2006, 06:36:59 AM »
i don´t know who´s gangsta and who isn´t but lets just be clear, none of the rappers y´all mentioned would want it with Roccett coz them BMF boys don´t fuck around and their 10k deep.

What does BMF stand for? Black Mafia or something?
Black Mafia Family, if you´ve seen most of Jeezy´s videos you´ve prolly seen Meech(the BMF founder)and Bleu Davinci rocking their huge BMF chains. and i think Bleu said that according to the FBI they are the largest black gang in america. and it´s been rumored that Jeezy is an actual BMF member himself coz the guys that tried to kill Gucci Mane were all members of BMF and some of them were signed to CTE.

Eihtball

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2006, 07:00:28 AM »
man for the last time stop saying stupid shit like WC is from a gang when the nigga go's back to his hood all the time go get the dvd and find out for your self lil guy WC is about this gangsta shit 111th street n hood cripcome on man !!!!!!!!

OK, you are definitely the stupidest muh'fucka since Lex Biggity on here.  How can you deny WC isn't an NHC when he has said himself he is not a Crip?  Just because you saw some shit on a DVD?  Don't you realize how much shit gets faked on DVDs, just like in the music?  The fact that he lived in that neighborhood doesn't mean he ever got put on the set or gangbanged.

Ah, but what the fuck...your ass ain't ever gonna accept it anyway.

and like i said about my nigga spice 1 you wouldnt walk up to that nigga in his face and say he's a studio gangsta you would be kissing his ass like a bitch so stop fakin and frontin on this internet shit square nigga !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Spice-1's a studio gangsta.  And you know what?  I give a mad-ass fuck what he thinks of that, and I'm not scared of him at all.  His East Bay Gangsta-wannabe ass can eat a fat dick.

And LOL at you calling me a "square nigga".  Yeah, I'm a square nigga...so the fuck what, am I supposed to be ashamed of that or something?  And you're a gangsta now?  What set you claiming...DubCC Online Gangsta Crip?  If you're so gangsta, don't you have some niggas to bang on right now?

Eihtball

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2006, 07:15:07 AM »
Black Mafia Family, if you´ve seen most of Jeezy´s videos you´ve prolly seen Meech(the BMF founder)and Bleu Davinci rocking their huge BMF chains. and i think Bleu said that according to the FBI they are the largest black gang in america. and it´s been rumored that Jeezy is an actual BMF member himself coz the guys that tried to kill Gucci Mane were all members of BMF and some of them were signed to CTE.

LOL, Jeezy's claimed to be a Crip on songs like "Bang".  So is BMF claiming the Crip card now?

And watch BMF diss him and deny he was ever a gangsta the moment he does something they don't like.  Just as Game's hood did to him.

ABN

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2006, 07:21:35 AM »

LOL, Jeezy's claimed to be a Crip on songs like "Bang".  So is BMF claiming the Crip card now?

And watch BMF diss him and deny he was ever a gangsta the moment he does something they don't like.  Just as Game's hood did to him.
Bleu Davinci´s a crip aswell, BMF got both crips and bloods over there but it´s pretty obvious that they are a lot more organzied then most crip and blood sets. hmm i dunno if their gonna shit on Jeezy´s coz they´ve been down with him since he was putting out his first albums and Jeezy´s first 3 artists who´s dead and locked up now were BMF members. and Pokie Loc(CTE artist who was killed during the Gucci Mane incident) was a BMF member aswell and i think everybody knew that Jeezy claimed crip coz it´s not like he´s tryin to hide it coz he´s been on magazine covers wearing blue from head to toe with a blue bandana on. and if anyone heard the advance of Let´s Get It you´ve definently heard crip references on damn near every song.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2006, 01:23:24 PM »
BG Knocc Out and Dresta
Eazy E

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2006, 02:51:59 PM »
i think it's easier to debate who the most respected artists are, street wise, on here than it is to compare supposed gang ties. even though bone thugs aint even from the west, they got crazy love here in la. blacks browns gangstas backpackers, the list goes on. as for who's the most gangsta, man you can't even guess this type of shit unless you know them personally. if anything, it's probably somebody from the latino rap game since they are way more local than any of these ppl. they call someone out, or claim some shit, they got nowhere to hide since their music doesnt go past the hood... except on myspace haha

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2006, 12:29:29 AM »
LOL at people still arguin over whos gangsta and whos not....u realize how stupid u sound right??.....YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!.....aaah fuck it a give up.

LOL At you fool how do you know who people know and who they dont. I am from Palmer Blocc Compton Crip Homie and i have met MC Eiht before and he is a real nigga  from tragniew park and he did put in work on the streets, but the nigga started rappin and of coruse he couldnt be in the hood like he was before. But i will tell you that MC Eiht is a thugged out nigga for real.
Other rappers that are gangbangers or once were are
Jayo Felony
The Relativez
Keita Rocc
Mitchy
CJ Mac
Goldie and Tray Dee
And I know Bad Azz always be in the streets same with Scodie and the Y.A.
Caz

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2006, 12:33:28 AM »
MC Eiht is too old to even be considered. Even if he did bang, it was a long time ago and he stopped that shit

Eiht claims Tragniew Park, but I remember some of the trues on here were hating on them, saying they were a tiny little bullshit-ass gang.Like you said, Tray Deee is probably the only obvious one...Goldie Loc, too, since the whole Eastsidaz project was put together by Snoop to end the rivalry between the Insanes and the 20s' in Long Beach.  Then there's the Boo-Yaa TRIBE, I know those Samoan cats repped the Westside Carson Pirus.

What Cuzz? Tragniew park aint no bullshit ass gang, they aint as big as some other sets in compton but they puttin in work. However Nutty Blocc did just get threw smashin on tragniew. Tragniew Front PBCC are clicced up and will handle them nutty blocc niggaz. But in no way is Tragniew a bullshit ass gang homie dont get it twisted.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2006, 06:38:16 AM »
LOL at people still arguin over whos gangsta and whos not....u realize how stupid u sound right??.....YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!.....aaah fuck it a give up.

LOL At you fool how do you know who people know and who they dont. I am from Palmer Blocc Compton Crip Homie and i have met MC Eiht before and he is a real nigga from tragniew park and he did put in work on the streets, but the nigga started rappin and of coruse he couldnt be in the hood like he was before. But i will tell you that MC Eiht is a thugged out nigga for real.
Other rappers that are gangbangers or once were are
Jayo Felony
The Relativez
Keita Rocc
Mitchy
CJ Mac
Goldie and Tray Dee
And I know Bad Azz always be in the streets same with Scodie and the Y.A.
Caz

LOL damn sorry. listin a bunch of rappers who u claim 2 b hard REALLY changed my opinion. fuckin idiot....

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2006, 07:03:09 AM »
I don't care.
NO MORE WAR

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2006, 10:10:38 AM »
Spice 1 isn't a gangbanger i've kicked it with him a few times in hayward. He's cool wit a couple niggas i know from union city. He's all about making good music.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Eihtball

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2006, 10:15:35 AM »
What Cuzz? Tragniew park aint no bullshit ass gang, they aint as big as some other sets in compton but they puttin in work. However Nutty Blocc did just get threw smashin on tragniew. Tragniew Front PBCC are clicced up and will handle them nutty blocc niggaz. But in no way is Tragniew a bullshit ass gang homie dont get it twisted.

I dunno, don't you remember that nigga from Nhood saying that about Tragniew?  It ain't my opinion, cause I'm not from Compton.

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2006, 10:17:23 AM »
C-bo, Mack 10, Eazy
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2006, 11:59:40 AM »

I dunno, don't you remember that nigga from Nhood saying that about Tragniew?  It ain't my opinion, cause I'm not from Compton.

i remember that post
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2006, 08:11:46 AM »

i feel u homie. but it all depends on who u talkin to on here. some of us ARE from Kali, and ARE from the cities these doods come from. Its one thing to base an opinion about how gangsta some fool is just on what u hear some rapper say about themselves on tv, or by the image they put out on tv. Its another thing when u know the rep they hold in the town theyre from, u know? Or even more, are around some of the same muhafuckas they are. Im in San Diego and ive had homies that chilled with some of these doods mentioned when they was on some real street shit. Down here we dont have many celebrities with the rap shit, so a lotta these rappers are still down here in the middle of shit.