Author Topic: Most Street Credible West Coast Artist  (Read 1178 times)

mauzip

Re: Most Street Credible West Coast Artist
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2006, 08:23:25 AM »

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2006, 01:12:41 PM »
LOL at people still arguin over whos gangsta and whos not....u realize how stupid u sound right??.....YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!.....aaah fuck it a give up.

i feel u homie. but it all depends on who u talkin to on here. some of us ARE from Kali, and ARE from the cities these doods come from. Its one thing to base an opinion about how gangsta some fool is just on what u hear some rapper say about themselves on tv, or by the image they put out on tv. Its another thing when u know the rep they hold in the town theyre from, u know? Or even more, are around some of the same muhafuckas they are. Im in San Diego and ive had homies that chilled with some of these doods mentioned when they was on some real street shit. Down here we dont have many celebrities with the rap shit, so a lotta these rappers are still down here in the middle of shit.

Exactly and if you are from the streets like Eiht who is from Tragniew and myself who is Palmer you would know (if from Compton) That Palmer and Tragniew is clicced up and I have personally met Eiht and he is real.

C-Bo seems real too as well as X Raided

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2006, 01:15:39 PM »
Hammer...but yeah:

who gives a rats ass

I think some of y'all get hard on's when rappers talk about how gangsta they are.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2006, 01:16:28 PM »
LOL at people still arguin over whos gangsta and whos not....u realize how stupid u sound right??.....YOU DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!.....aaah fuck it a give up.

LOL At you fool how do you know who people know and who they dont. I am from Palmer Blocc Compton Crip Homie and i have met MC Eiht before and he is a real nigga from tragniew park and he did put in work on the streets, but the nigga started rappin and of coruse he couldnt be in the hood like he was before. But i will tell you that MC Eiht is a thugged out nigga for real.
Other rappers that are gangbangers or once were are
Jayo Felony
The Relativez
Keita Rocc
Mitchy
CJ Mac
Goldie and Tray Dee
And I know Bad Azz always be in the streets same with Scodie and the Y.A.
Caz

LOL damn sorry. listin a bunch of rappers who u claim 2 b hard REALLY changed my opinion. fuckin idiot....

I wasnt tryna to change your mind and dont be callin me a fuccin idiot, you dont know me. Watch ya mouth boy. You kept fuccin saying that who cares because we dont know any of these rappers and all i said was that i have met Eiht a few times and knew he was real then i gave my opinion like everyone else who seems like real cats and you call me a fuccin idiot. fucc that. You sound like the idiot. Again you dont know who anyone knows. Some niggaz on here are from the hood and have met certain rappers.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2006, 03:19:10 PM »
Hammer...but yeah:

who gives a rats ass

I think some of y'all get hard on's when rappers talk about how gangsta they are.

hahaha for real...who cares how gangsta some rapper is if they can't rhyme right. It's alll about the music, or shall I say it was once all about the music. Then it turned into who can out-gangbang the other one in some kind of twisted minstrel show.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Eihtball

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2006, 03:21:06 PM »

Mos def.  Then again, that has always been part of the West Coast's appeal in the first place.

cripper ^^

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2006, 10:25:37 AM »
Jayo

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2006, 09:01:22 PM »

Mos def.  Then again, that has always been part of the West Coast's appeal in the first place.

^^EXACTLY!