Author Topic: Donell Jones???????  (Read 203 times)

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
Donell Jones???????
« on: March 08, 2006, 12:29:57 PM »
what the fucks up w. his album release.... first 12/21/05.... then 1/21/06 then 2/12/06... still hasnt droped... ???

$do11a biLL$

Re: Donell Jones???????
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 03:51:17 PM »
I'm surprised "Better Start Talking" didn't do good as a single.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 03:57:38 PM »
I saw him live a couple weeks ago, and the word is its coming out "spring."  So i guess they still don't have a release date.  He also performed a new single that I hadn't heard before, so maybe he's comin with some new shit before the album drops.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 04:15:13 PM »
Donell dropped sum dope tracks, wud b gud 2 c him back!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 09:42:12 AM »
Im gonna be -  is anthother dope cut of his new album... im pretty pissed it didnt drop... i think it might be b.c. it leaked to early

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 09:49:56 AM »
^^Well that advance only had a few new tracks on it, the rest were unreleased or from his previous albums, so I don't know if thats why.  I think his label is dicking him around.  Jagged Edge's album got delayed again until May, but thats cuz they got straight up bootlegged, and they're doing new songs for the album.

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 01:57:14 PM »
^^^ whered u see him live? i almost went to it in D town w/ JE, Neyo but they didnt have any good tickets left... not really worth goin w. shitty seats... how was it?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 02:44:23 PM »
^^^ whered u see him live? i almost went to it in D town w/ JE, Neyo but they didnt have any good tickets left... not really worth goin w. shitty seats... how was it?
I saw him in LA with JE, Ginuwine, & Case.  It was a pretty good show, but honestly, Donell sounded fuckin off.  It seemed like he was sick, or out of breath, or sumthin, cuz throughout his whole set he was skippin words in the middle of his songs ex: Shorty...eyes on me, but to a worse extent than that.  His set was disappointing, and he's my favorite out of all those guys, but luckily everyone else put on a hell of a show.

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 10:16:57 AM »
I Love that song Better Start Talking!!!!Its off the hooook...the flow its ssooooo nice..the beat its woonderful ;D