Author Topic: How many of you really wild out in your car?  (Read 906 times)

J Bananas

How many of you really wild out in your car?
« on: March 08, 2006, 03:03:59 PM »
Like, whens the last time you jou just had everyone goin crazy with the music on crank hangin out the windows talkin shit? the other night we were bumpin 8ball and mjg hella loud in my grand marquis in traffic and we look over and there was some like 16 year old emo muthafucka giggling at us and I'm like WHAT? and he looked away then looked back and I'm like WHAT? again and he just mouths what to me, so my friend my homey gets out and goes around the drivers side to talk to him and by now traffic is breaking up but ppl are looking back at us to see this shit and this dude rolls up his window and mashes like ten feet then slams on the breaks then drives off around another car. and my other friends hanging out his window yelling shit at the pussy as he drove off. shit just elevated hella quick, musta been the purple

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: How many of you really wild out in your car?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »
me and my homie the other day were arguing over some bullshit at a redlight, windows open, and the dude in the next car was starring at us, i SAID WHATCHU WANT  :rant: then he turns his head and turn to the right, so my friend told me to follow him, so i level up the beat and hit the pedal to the metal. We followed him at high speed bumper to bumper in little streets for like 15 minutes, the dude was really trying to escape us and we were screamin like psychos in the car. Shit was so funny hahaha the guy was scared as fuck so he stopped like he was going somewhere precise and asked us what was going on i told him nothing and i entered a parking. told my friend to notice the license on the bumper, then we searched him for like 15 minutes

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 06:30:34 PM »
you guys need lives, people have a lot of shit to deal with in life and you have no idea whats goin on in their lives and your just acting like dickwads with nothin better to do, im not saying i havent done what you have, ive done stupid shit too, but ive come to realize this

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 07:28:32 PM »
you guys need lives, people have a lot of shit to deal with in life and you have no idea whats goin on in their lives and your just acting like dickwads with nothin better to do, im not saying i havent done what you have, ive done stupid shit too, but ive come to realize this

youre 28 posts from the big 10,000

Ill throw u a jam in ur honour at my house....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »

ah shit, its the big homie tech, wiiiiiicked

herpes

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 07:40:56 PM »

am i invited, you need the crazy white boy at the party  :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 07:42:32 PM »
whats crackin wit u Siavizzle? Long time no see.

Hell yeah Tom u invited man, shiiit whats crackin wit u Tommmy Gunz, Long time no see.

Matter of fact. alot of u OGs, long time no see. Yall been quiet while Im still puttin in work here in TOT.
Make a brother feel lonely n shit. I need emotional support.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 07:55:57 PM »
nah man ive been around, i see you putting in your work, tech's hard work does not go unseen, anyways not much man, just dealing with normal everyday ishhh you know, just goin to school, what are you doin nowdays?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 09:47:36 PM »
Nah, I don't fuck around with people in cars. I know dudes that got shot or shot at for talkin' shit. I just wanna get from point A to point B.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »
I just pay attention to the cars around me and not the people inside of them.  I don't get how people love to stare while in their cars, lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 09:11:30 AM »
nah man ive been around, i see you putting in your work, tech's hard work does not go unseen, anyways not much man, just dealing with normal everyday ishhh you know, just goin to school, what are you doin nowdays?

Finishin up school to man, down to the last 3-4 courses....tryin to get a lil production thang crackin for the summer time, Im gonna put Toronto hip hop on the map,

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 10:14:23 AM »
hey doggy are you still going to USC....if so i'll see you there in the fall   8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 12:45:30 PM »
hey doggy are you still going to USC....if so i'll see you there in the fall   8)

what up man, nah ive been going to smc, but i applied to usc, if i get accepted (which ill know by june) then ill be there this fall, ive just been a big fan of their football team so that might have confused you, lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 12:57:14 PM »
some of you are idiots, and then youll come to the day, wen someone gets hurt, or worse dies, and ur standing there like a shmuck with everyone pointing the finger at you and all you can say is sorry, think before you act, and think with your brain and not your dick.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 09:36:51 AM »
Man I'm from the bay, we wild out in the rides even on weekdays. Everywhere you go, cats are goin super dumb with they shit. And no, we don't shoot at each other over shit like that because it's the culture, you see some cats wildin out all over their ride at the red light, you join them. That's the rules, if you don't, you're a pussy. And yes, everybody got their own shit to handle, everybody stressin, especially out here, but what's wrong with releasing some energy and enjoying your day? L.A cats don't understand shit like that, they're always bitter and too hard for everything, that's why there was all those shootings at the All-Star Game, they think we soft just because we wild out everywhere we at and get annoyed for no reason, everyone out here always questions why they don't just join us?? Always gotta be too cool....everyone bleeds the same, why test it? R.I.P Freak-O......see y'all at the all-star game in Vegas next february though!!!!! gyeeeee

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!