Author Topic: Cwalker, guess who are suspected of the Church burnings?  (Read 621 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Cwalker, guess who are suspected of the Church burnings?
« on: March 08, 2006, 08:19:02 PM »
THREE COLLEGE WHITE BOYS

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (CNN) -- Three Birmingham college students were arrested and charged Wednesday in connection with a string of Alabama church fires that is described in court papers as a joke that "got out of hand," authorities said.

The students -- Ben Moseley and Russell DeBusk, both 19, and Matthew Lee Cloyd, 20 -- are suspected in nine of the 10 fires last month.

The suspects were held on federal charges of conspiracy and setting fire to Ashby Baptist Church in Bibb County. In court filings, all three admitted being involved in the arson fires. No one was injured in any of the blazes.

U.S. Attorney Alice Martin said further charges are possible and that, if convicted, the students would face minimum sentences of five years for each count.

Authorities will seek indictments from a federal grand jury "in due course," she said.

"It's a good day when we can tell the people of Alabama that we believe this is an isolated instance," Alabama Gov. Bob Riley said.

All nine fires occurred in rural counties southwest of Birmingham -- five in Bibb County on February 3, and four in Greene, Sumter and Pickens counties on February 7. Five of the churches had predominantly black congregations, and four had predominantly white members.

No one has been arrested in connection with a 10th fire, set February 11 at a mostly white Lamar County church.

"We don't think that there is any type of conspiracy against organized religion or against the Baptists or against religious beliefs in particular," Riley said. "I think that, today, Alabama and all of the faith-based community in this state can rest a little easier."

Moseley and DeBusk are both sophomores at Birmingham-Southern College, which is affiliated with the United Methodist Church. They made initial appearances Wednesday morning in a federal court in Birmingham.

All three face a bond hearing Friday in a federal court in Birmingham.

DeBusk's lawyer, Donald Colee, had no immediate comment. Tommy Spina, the attorney for Cloyd, said "Where we are headed with this case, I do not know."

Efforts to reach lawyers for Moseley were unsuccessful.

here's the full article:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/08/alabama.churches/index.html

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: Cwalker, guess who are suspected of the Church burnings?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 08:22:34 PM »
mods, please delete this thred...

LMFAO.  FUCK CWALKER

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 08:27:27 PM »
i wanna know what he's gotta say, caus i've heard his bitchass accuse and assume muslims of pullin off these church burnings. i hope his bitch ass apologizes so i can stick it in my sig under the "please delete this thread"

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 08:32:17 PM »
How does a joke gone bad turn into 9 burned churches ::)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 08:33:31 PM »
How does a joke gone bad turn into 9 burned churches ::)

i was thinkin the same thing.  like what the fuck kind of joke is that

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 08:44:25 PM »
They ought to castrate these fucks, and then make them go to a black church everyday for the rest of their lives... after they say they've changed and given their life to God or whatever, they ought to torture them to death and burn their bodies. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 09:45:44 PM »
THREE COLLEGE WHITE BOYS

PWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 06:40:52 PM »
I will be ignoring this post.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 09:09:29 PM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 09:35:14 PM »
I suspected white liberals myself. It's become so trendy to hate religion and I figure a bunch of fucks took it too far and were probably a little nuts to begin with. I first suspected Klansmen or skin heads but when they said half the churches were white churches I thought against that idea.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »
Real American lost this debate.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 06:02:50 AM »

These were churches in Alabama. Why would anyone think that a state that is 92% and 7% non-religious think Muslims would be anywhere near this place to even be able to do this? I mean a place like that Muslims just walking around would get huge notice. If this were in the Detroit area and churches and synagogues were getting lit up then I could see someone assuming Muslims, but Alabama? I don't think so.

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 07:11:46 AM »

There was no debate.  He forfeited, which still means he lost, of course, but the term "debate" implies he actually tried.