Author Topic: Lil Rob's song "Bring out the freak in you".....  (Read 661 times)

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
Lil Rob's song "Bring out the freak in you".....
« on: March 09, 2006, 12:48:14 AM »
SUCKS!!!!! I was channel surfing on my way home from class and i came across it on Power... The song is even more garbage than his last release "summer nights"... it's a sad day when a radio station is giving an artist "Pity-rotation".... But atleast we know he can spell...

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Lil Rob's song "Bring out the freak in you".....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:04:27 AM »
pity rotation lol. his ass is pretty fuckin popular up there in LA actually. Maybe even more popular then down here in SD and he's from here. ive heard his shit a million times on yall stations when im up there. but yeah i really cant stand his music to be real. i aint big on mexican rap as it is, but i dunno why this fools so big. theres way betta mexican rappers right here in Dago then him. Its too bad cus the beat for that song is actually bangin, but that muthafucka cant rap for shit.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 08:19:57 AM »
this cd was his worst one ..................WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW ONE ..........HIS SHIT IS STILL BETTER THEN ALL THE CRUNK SHIT RIGHT NOW ........HE IS ALSO DOING BETTER MUSIC THEN SNOOP..........

Nutty Blocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 02:54:58 PM »
Shits trash, his flow and lyrics are horrible.  His first 3 albums were dope but now hes slacking, the worst he got the more popular he got.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »
HE IS ALSO DOING BETTER MUSIC THEN SNOOP..........

are u serious?..

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 04:36:40 PM »
HE IS ALSO DOING BETTER MUSIC THEN SNOOP..........

are u serious?..

HELL YEAH .......COME ON SNOOP IS LIVING IN LALA LAND RIGHT NOW .......HIS NEW SHIT IS STR8T OUT WACK .......

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 10:32:24 PM »
I heard that song in Philly when I was there last weekend...didn't know if it was Lil' Rob or not

CherryPie25

• Lil Geezy
  • Always Be From the I.E
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 11:50:01 PM »
The Only Reason Hes Cool Is Cause Hes Mexican And Power 106 Is Tryin To Bring Mexicans/Chicanos To The Radio Cause Theres A Lot In L.A County. I'm A Chicana But I don't And Never Did Like Him I heard Hes All Fake

4-19-06

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
I heard "Summer Nights" all over Boston... and I wondered why.  Not because that track sucked... it was nice IMO, but some Mexican from So. Cal. getting love in the east coast... when other westcoast artists were getting no love.

Anyway... dude has a couple of good tracks, but it's a mystery why he is getting spins nationwide... even if they are pity spins as you call them.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 10:00:14 AM »
I heard "Summer Nights" all over Boston... and I wondered why.  Not because that track sucked... it was nice IMO, but some Mexican from So. Cal. getting love in the east coast... when other westcoast artists were getting no love.

Anyway... dude has a couple of good tracks, but it's a mystery why he is getting spins nationwide... even if they are pity spins as you call them.

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION ..........HE HAS ALOT OF DEEP SONGS BUT THIS CD ONY HAD LIK 4 GOOD SONGS THE REST WERE CLUBS SHIT ...............................

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 06:28:39 PM »

They ARE pity-spins... why else would they play it? And yeah That theory about Power playing Latin hip-hop because of the Racial base in L.A. seem to fit.... cause i sure as hell don't hear the 100.3 the Beat spinnin' that garbage... So i guess i can't blame them for doin what they do... Even if it is N-A-S-T-Y.....

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »

wasnt Terror Squad tryna sign him? I know Fat Joe gave him a shout out at some award show.

w£st §1De iS dÄ bEst Side

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »
^^^ I think that's a different Lil' Rob.....he's a producer

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 11:51:48 PM »
i've listened to 2 Lil Rob albums and i never want to hear him again

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 12:09:24 AM »
dat song got da clubz bouncin ya fuckin nerd shut da fuck up befo i shove my fat azz dick in ya eye socket and stretchen the shit out of it

money i stack pay for my crack