Author Topic: Lil Rob's song "Bring out the freak in you".....  (Read 660 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Re: Lil Rob's song "Bring out the freak in you".....
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 02:59:26 AM »
I heard "Summer Nights" all over Boston... and I wondered why.  Not because that track sucked... it was nice IMO, but some Mexican from So. Cal. getting love in the east coast... when other westcoast artists were getting no love.

Anyway... dude has a couple of good tracks, but it's a mystery why he is getting spins nationwide... even if they are pity spins as you call them.

They ARE pity-spins... why else would they play it? And yeah That theory about Power playing Latin hip-hop because of the Racial base in L.A. seem to fit.... cause i sure as hell don't hear the 100.3 the Beat spinnin' that garbage... So i guess i can't blame them for doin what they do... Even if it is N-A-S-T-Y.....

Power106 = mexican station

100.3 the beat = black station

all that mexican chicano rap is all garbage. this is by far one of the worst songs i've ever heard on the radio. this guys flow and lyrics on that song is beyond trash.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 08:12:34 AM »
I heard "Summer Nights" all over Boston... and I wondered why.  Not because that track sucked... it was nice IMO, but some Mexican from So. Cal. getting love in the east coast... when other westcoast artists were getting no love.

Anyway... dude has a couple of good tracks, but it's a mystery why he is getting spins nationwide... even if they are pity spins as you call them.

They ARE pity-spins... why else would they play it? And yeah That theory about Power playing Latin hip-hop because of the Racial base in L.A. seem to fit.... cause i sure as hell don't hear the 100.3 the Beat spinnin' that garbage... So i guess i can't blame them for doin what they do... Even if it is N-A-S-T-Y.....

Power106 = mexican station

100.3 the beat = black station

all that mexican chicano rap is all garbage. this is by far one of the worst songs i've ever heard on the radio. this guys flow and lyrics on that song is beyond trash.

that is ignorant ok lets see

guzzel
queenie
bluntlla
sick jacken
street platoon

could kill alot of the rappers out now...............

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 08:19:21 AM »
ALSO YOU SAY THAT ONLY POWER 106 PLAYS MEXICAN RAP  THEN WHY WAS LIL ROB ON THE TOP 5 RADIO CHARTS FOR MONTHS.............HE WAS GETTING PLAY NATION WIDE

SGV

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 12:12:49 PM »
The "Cholo Rap" shit is the garbage that you guys are talking about. There's plenty of dope Latin's in Hip Hop, I.E. Psycho Realm, Omar Cruz, Terror Squad, Pitbull, Tha Mexikanz, Beanuts, Stamina, Immortal Technique etc. So don't generalize!

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 04:20:58 PM »
dat song got da clubz bouncin ya fuckin nerd shut da fuck up befo i shove my fat azz dick in ya eye socket and stretchen the shit out of it

If i were a D.J. at a club, i'd play dat shit too....... If they would pay me $1000/spin why the hell not..... hell, i'd bump elvis for $1000/song!!!

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »
The "Cholo Rap" shit is the garbage that you guys are talking about. There's plenty of dope Latin's in Hip Hop, I.E. Psycho Realm, Omar Cruz, Terror Squad, Pitbull, Tha Mexikanz, Beanuts, Stamina, Immortal Technique etc. So don't generalize!
I give mad propz to The Beatnuts, Terror, even Psycho Realm.... but c'mon garbage IS garbage, and right now that's exactly what Lil Rob is bringin' to the table...GARBAGE. I've heard good and bad shit about this guy and i'm not ashamed to say that i've contributed to it. What tracks of his (back in the day)should i listen to, to help myself come around and open my mind to his style? Cause i just can't bring myself to potentially waste 3plus minutes on Lil Rob.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 04:43:38 PM »
"Summer Nights" was fuckin Beethoven compared to this new piece of shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2006, 09:26:13 AM »
I give mad propz to The Beatnuts, Terror, even Psycho Realm.... but c'mon garbage IS garbage, and right now that's exactly what Lil Rob is bringin' to the table...GARBAGE. I've heard good and bad shit about this guy and i'm not ashamed to say that i've contributed to it. What tracks of his (back in the day)should i listen to, to help myself come around and open my mind to his style? Cause i just can't bring myself to potentially waste 3plus minutes on Lil Rob.

OK ON THIS CD ....THE BEST SONGS ARE ALL EXEPT THE CLUB JAMS ........ALSO GO BUY HIS NEIGBORHOOD MUSIC,THE ALBUM........THEIR UNDER GROUND CLASSICS ......HE IS DOING THIS TYPE OF MUSIC CAUSE THE LABLE WANT IT ...........O WELL I DONT LIKE IT EITHER ..........BU IN MY OPINION HE HAS DONE A HELL LOT OF SICK SONGS TO EARN HIM RESPECT ...............

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2006, 02:16:47 PM »
GO BUY HIS NEIGBORHOOD MUSIC,THE ALBUM

It think this cd's underrated. I thought it was a tight westcoast cd.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
personally i think lil rob is wack from what iv heard of him, but thats not hate on chicano rap. blunts lla and queenie are both dope as fuck.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 06:27:22 PM »
GO BUY HIS NEIGBORHOOD MUSIC,THE ALBUM

It think this cd's underrated. I thought it was a tight westcoast cd.

YUP THOSE CD'S ARE BAD ASS WEST COAST SHIT.......

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 06:28:14 PM »
personally i think lil rob is wack from what iv heard of him, but thats not hate on chicano rap. blunts lla and queenie are both dope as fuck.

IS CUZ YOU HEAR THE RADIO SHIT ...........