Poll

With all respect to those who lost their lives on that day and their families. Do you believe the 9/11 Commisssion has done its job and determined the correct happenings of the World Trade Centre collapse?

Yes. America knows what truely occured on that day.
We can never know the truth so why bother.
No, their are significant inaccuracies in the 9/11 report.

Author Topic: POLL: Was 9/11 a set up?  (Read 1385 times)

Trauma-san

Re: POLL: Was 9/11 a set up?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 05:34:33 AM »
George Bush was a pilot, right?  I think the hitler motherfucker flew it into the buildings himself, then parachuted out at the last second.  That's why they couldn't find him all day.  VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

AndrE16686

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 06:24:25 AM »
What interests me is that the FBI supposedly confiscated video footage of the tower attack taken by Mossad agents (came across it: http://911physics.co.nr/ ) and that the FBI dosn't seek Osama directly for the 9/11 attacks, only for the murder people OUTSIDE the U.S.

This is merely speculation, but it appears the FBI haven't completely bought into the official story, if there is some form of treachery occuring than the FBI appear to be keeping relatively detached least they appear involved. Only speculation.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 03:34:55 PM »

Yeah you are spot on with that, if you type in Bush told FBI not to interfere in investigation you will find numerous articles detailing exactly what you just said. It wasn't that they have ignored it but more people inside the FBI have been silenced or sacked.

coola

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2006, 02:48:44 AM »
I made this poll jus to get an idea of what others think.

I DON'T believe this was a neo-con set up.

I do believe its healthy for any people in a democracy to question and deeply scrutinise their government's every action. These investigative documentaries seem to be doing just that.

Keep voting people.

all these documentaries are doing is manipulating stupid people into believing anything... i'm sorry for calling the people that believe this stupid, but fuck it, you are dumb...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2006, 04:57:22 AM »
^or maybe overdone conspiracy theories are made up in order to make ppl who consider sensible ones look dumb to ppl who are actually dumb
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2006, 09:44:09 AM »

I agree with that 7, some of these conspiracy theories are so ludicrous you have to ask yourself who is creating them, are they formed through the imagination of the propagandanist department or just by some hair brains?. Either way all they do is discredit all of the things which can be proven, in fact they completely overshadowy them and instead of the fundamental lies it instead drags us into the things which can never be proven beyond speculation like what type of explosives did they use, or the ridiculous idea that no planes actually hit. If you want a comprehensive documented look at 911 i recommend going to www.infowars.com, they have a massive archive on 911.

coola

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »
^or maybe overdone conspiracy theories are made up in order to make ppl who consider sensible ones look dumb to ppl who are actually dumb

lol, yeah maybe...