Author Topic: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated  (Read 3236 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2002, 03:42:04 PM »

well ya'll most have been on weed and didn't pay attention to whut i said sometime but i do say that i didn't like more then one thing about snoop, dawm , u acting like i only live for snoop, , i'm on this board to talk about music , and every 2 minutes theres a post about snoop, whut do u want me to do, sit back and watch people talk, c'mon

nah,  jus say one negative thing about snoop,  rather it be a wack song,  or a poor decision.  Theres has to be one thing u disagree wit what snoop has done,  u do this an i'll drop all this shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2002, 03:45:38 PM »

nah,  jus say one negative thing about snoop,  rather it be a wack song,  or a poor decision.  Theres has to be one thing u disagree wit what snoop has done,  u do this an i'll drop all this shit

nigga pleez,  it's like if u wanted my friend to say the micheal jackson is gay..... i won't diss snoop cause u say so, if someone talkshit about him , and have some good arguments, i'll agree fo sho, but just like that , ah ah
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2002, 03:51:26 PM »

so , just look at your first list, tell me ONE other person on the west who had so many enemies, c'mon now

So that wasn't the point. You said tom187um didn't know what he was writing but he did. Pac had just as many freinds on the East than enemies. C'mon now...

Snoop:
Eazy E
BG Knocc Out & Gangsta Dresta
Luke
Suge Knight & Death Row
Above The Law & Kokane [Used to be enemies]
Mobb Deep [Remember L.A.,L.A.]
Capone & Noreaga [Remember L.A.,L.A.]

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2002, 03:57:31 PM »
Why are u trying to make slick Degrade Snoop??? So what if he's a bigger fan then u are (Tom), Get off his Nuutz...

personally i think Hip hop in general coulda done without 2Pac Or Biggy. Hip hop was goin well enough b4 those 2 came on the scene.

i cud think of 20 rappers that, imo, are a LOT better then 2pac, so jus cuz someone thinks that 2pac ain't the GOAT why u gotta start preachin to them sayin that he is?!?!

2pac shuda stuck to Dancin and Biggy shuda stuck to eatin....that's my word!!! Peace,

We'll have no  more talk of the matter!!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2002, 03:58:59 PM »

nigga pleez,  it's like if u wanted my friend to say the micheal jackson is gay..... i won't diss snoop cause u say so, if someone talkshit about him , and have some good arguments, i'll agree fo sho, but just like that , ah ah

forget this,  this is a dead end argument,  snoop could make a cd of himself takin a shit for an hour an slickk would say it was hot,  an big props to westcoastvet fro showin slickk snoop had jus as many enemies as pac

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2002, 04:04:20 PM »

So that wasn't the point. You said tom187um didn't know what he was writing but he did. Pac had just as many freinds on the East than enemies. C'mon now...

Snoop:
Eazy E
BG Knocc Out & Gangsta Dresta
Luke
Suge Knight & Death Row
Above The Law & Kokane [Used to be enemies]
Mobb Deep [Remember L.A.,L.A.]
Capone & Noreaga [Remember L.A.,L.A.]

::), why do u try to make me look like a stupid, i said east-coast west coast war, most of what u list are from west, and mobb , deep , he diss em once but right after they did a track together naww?, even if not, he still had less enemies...
gives me dopeness"                                   

eNgIeS

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2002, 04:05:26 PM »
I agree with both sides of the arguments here

All of y'all bring up some good points

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2002, 04:06:14 PM »
Why are u trying to make slick Degrade Snoop??? So what if he's a bigger fan then u are (Tom), Get off his Nuutz...

personally i think Hip hop in general coulda done without 2Pac Or Biggy. Hip hop was goin well enough b4 those 2 came on the scene.

i cud think of 20 rappers that, imo, are a LOT better then 2pac, so jus cuz someone thinks that 2pac ain't the GOAT why u gotta start preachin to them sayin that he is?!?!

!

amen , lord have mercy
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2002, 04:07:45 PM »

an big props to westcoastvet fro showin slickk snoop had jus as many enemies as pac

bla bla bla, and most are them are from the west, pac enemie were mostly , or all from the east , that was my point  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2002, 04:09:03 PM »
I agree with both sides of the arguments here

All of y'all bring up some good points

yeah,  there's arguments from both side, thats what i'm tryin to say , and tom bitch on me cause he thinks that i hate pac lol
gives me dopeness"                                   

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2002, 04:14:37 PM »

::), why do u try to make me look like a stupid, i said east-coast west coast war, most of what u list are from west, and mobb , deep , he diss em once but right after they did a track together naww?, even if not, he still had less enemies...

I'm not trying to make you look stupid homie. I'm not beefing with you. I'm just here to have a discussion. Anyways you said this "tell me ONE other person on the west who had so many enemies" so I posted someone from the West who had as many enemies. I don't recall you saying that the enemies have to be from a certain coast. Snoop had just as much enemies. Count both sides. They both have about seven artists that they had beef with.

Mobb Deep dissed Snoop/Tha Dogg Pound and only did a track with him five years later in 2000. Nas and Pac made peace before Pac died. Nas says this and even Pac's followers the Outlawz have said this.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2002, 04:16:04 PM »

yeah,  there's arguments from both side, thats what i'm tryin to say , and tom bitch on me cause he thinks that i hate pac lol

Is it a crime to hate on pac? cuz personally i don't think i like him, He ain't a kinda guy i'd like to have a meal with or go paintballin with! I don't like that kids Attitude, 'THUG-LIFE' Who's he kiddin??? he had millions! I'm more of a thug then he ever was on death row (and i'm white and from England) so i got no respect for the guy, i got more respect for Will Smith playin his role in Independance day! lol

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2002, 04:21:54 PM »
personally i don't think i like him, He ain't a kinda guy i'd like to have a meal with or go paintballin with! I don't like that kids Attitude, Who's he kiddin???

That's exactly how I feel about Eminem.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2002, 04:22:08 PM »

I'm not trying to make you look stupid homie. I'm not beefing with you. I'm just here to have a discussion. Anyways you said this "tell me ONE other person on the west who had so many enemies" so I posted someone from the West who had as many enemies. I don't recall you saying that the enemies have to be from a certain coast. Snoop had just as much enemies. Count both sides. They both have about seven artists that they had beef with.

Mobb Deep dissed Snoop/Tha Dogg Pound and only did a track with him five years later in 2000. Nas and Pac made peace before Pac died. Nas says this and even Pac's followers the Outlawz have said this.

true , my bad i didn'T precise enough
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2002, 04:24:09 PM »

Is it a crime to hate on pac? cuz personally i don't think i like him, He ain't a kinda guy i'd like to have a meal with or go paintballin with! I don't like that kids Attitude, 'THUG-LIFE' Who's he kiddin??? he had millions! I'm more of a thug then he ever was on death row (and i'm white and from England) so i got no respect for the guy, i got more respect for Will Smith playin his role in Independance day! lol
another aspect of the point, like the hommie said upside, pac had an image that was totally fake , and people call him god , snoop was a real crip and people call him fake, what's the deal  ???
gives me dopeness"