Author Topic: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated  (Read 3227 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2002, 04:41:40 PM »

another aspect of the point, like the hommie said upside, pac had an image that was totally fake , and people call him god , snoop was a real crip and people call him fake, what's the deal  ???

- Pac sold rocks when he was young.
- Pac fought almost every week when he was young. He never backed down to a fight.
- There was a time before Tupac was famous when he found out that there was a group of people pissed off and looking for him, so he went home put on his vest, strapped himself with every gun he had, knocked on the door of the people that were looking for him and said "Are you looking for me!".  Apparently someone in Tupac's family put out word to make sure nothing happened to him, but they thought he was a crazy motherf*cker and respected him for it. [HitEmUp.com]
- Pac shot a cop in the ass and abdomen in '95.
- Pac fucked up the directors of Menace II Society
- King Tut the leader of the gang that robbed Pac in New York mysteriously died a few months after the incident.
- 2Pac ran with Latin Kings at Rikers Island.
- Pac beat the shit outta Orlando Anderson

Both Pac and Snoop are not fake.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2002, 04:45:31 PM »

- Pac fought almost every week when he was young. He never backed down to a fight. [Everyone fights though but he never backed down so at least he got some heart]
- There was a time before Tupac was famous when he found out that there was a group of people pissed off and looking for him, so he went home put on his vest, strapped himself with every gun he had, knocked on the door of the people that were looking for him and said "Are you looking for me!".  Apparently someone in Tupac's family put out word to make sure nothing happened to him, but they thought he was a crazy motherf*cker and respected him for it. [HitEmUp.com]
- King Tut the leader of the gang that robbed Pac in New York mysteriously died a few months after the incident.

once again , i didn't say that pac was fake, i was one of the only tha says he was gangbangin, but like some of ya'll said in another post, pac image was give by suge and all, so i take that shit and tell it here, but even now, pac was a gangbanger , snoop aslo was , so how come he's fake and pac's real.....doesn't make sens
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2002, 04:56:43 PM »

once again , i didn't say that pac was fake, i was one of the only tha says he was gangbangin, but like some of ya'll said in another post, pac image was give by suge and all, so i take that shit and tell it here, but even now, pac was a gangbanger , snoop aslo was , so how come he's fake and pac's real.....doesn't make sens

Pac wasn't a gangbanger. He never was in any gang. The only time that he MIGHT have been in a gang was the RUMOR that he joined Suge's Blood set M.O.B. Piru. Pac was shouting Thug Life three years before he met up with Suge Knight so this whole image thing is bullshit. Suge Knight probably did make Pac diss the East Coast and Dr. Dre though.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2002, 05:05:15 PM »
So why do u lot rate 2pac so much if he's weak enough to let suge get to him?!?!?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2002, 05:06:40 PM »
oh my bad, by gangbangin , i was talkin about thug shit , bangin then  ;D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2002, 05:10:51 PM »
So why do u lot rate 2pac so much if he's weak enough to let suge get to him?!?!?

Because Suge bailed his ass out for 1.4 million dollars therefore he owed Suge a whole lot. Plus that is a theory and no one really knows what went behind the scenes. Also I rate Pac highly for his music rather than his personal lifestyle. Dre is a fake ass gangsta but I respect him the most out of all the people in Hip Hop.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2002, 05:15:22 PM »

Because Suge bailed his ass out for 1.4 million dollars therefore he owed Suge a whole lot. Plus that is a theory and no one really knows what went behind the scenes. Also I rate Pac highly for his music rather than his personal lifestyle. Dre is a fake ass gangsta but I respect him the most out of all the people in Hip Hop.

Fair Enuf

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2002, 06:00:48 PM »
Half the fans or even more were probz fans after he died though. Same would happen in any other big rapper at the time died

mayn you are on "one"

pac was already multi platinum on all his f#%in albums BEFORE he died

I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2002, 06:04:28 PM »

- Pac fought almost every week when he was young. He never backed down to a fight.

dats what im sayin vet. fools need to stop getting it twisted. PAC WAS A CERTIFIED SAVAGE
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2002, 06:18:29 PM »

dont forget that 1.4 million suge posted to get his ass out of jail...he was in no position to be tellin suge what he should or shouldnt do at that time
                                             -Mac Dre

-Mac Mall

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2002, 06:25:40 PM »
Pac 2 me tried 2 hard 2 be real......he waz a fool in dat category imo.

He waz a certified instigator, he was alwayz tha one starting tha shit 2 raise his status as being real......

Dat 2 me is foolishness......

My motto has alwayz been "Harmless till touched"

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Watcher

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2002, 06:35:51 PM »
wasnt pac also a backup dancer before he started rappin?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2002, 07:52:58 PM »
wasnt pac also a backup dancer before he started rappin?

Yeah for Digital Underground however all the members of the group were dancing in the background to the "Humpty Dance". Money B was doing it as well as the other members. Pac was a member so he had to dance to the song. That was the only song where all the members of D.U. danced because it was part of the show.

kronic_kid

• Lil Geezy
  • i drop bombs like hiroshima
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2002, 07:55:13 PM »
yeah pac was a dancer for digital underground at that time

but okay to get back to the topic tupac ´will never fall off no matter what
some people say im full of shit well hiphops the shit so i guess im full of it

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2002, 09:32:18 PM »
what made pac stand above tha rapperz of hiz time and tha time b4 him( AND after him as well), for me, iz not other than hiz artistic-supreme delivery-lyrical deepness....it doesn"t matter to me wheather he waz a thug or waz he some potensial revolutioner....or what topicz(tha topicz iz every rapperz choise, as yall know i believe) he talked bout(as long as he delivered them like he knowez too)....
it"z all bout tha way he used to deliver...he waz diffrend from rapperz dat used metaphores dat made tha song sharper at pointz but less consistent...he kinda let ya feel tha song....ya could get hiz massage and what made him wanna tell it...and you could "physicly" feel it (at least i could...lol) if he wouldn"t die...he would"ve ruled(sorry for tha dramatical lingo...lol) tha game...just like M.J waz considered tha king of pop...PAC would"ve been considered tha king of RAP....(still sorry...:))....may be(my lil theory...lol) preseptive mangerz and CEOz noticed dis potensial and eventually cauzed hiz death.
of course hiz death made hell lota people romantisize it...just like waz Elivisez death, just like waz Lenonz death....but
PAC waz and still iz above all that.....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?