Author Topic: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated  (Read 3225 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2002, 10:42:08 PM »
SliKk shut the fuck up, your always the first to jump on rappers/MC's we praise if they're not Snoop. 'Pac was THE REALEST out there, he always said what he felt, always, he never apologised for anything he said because he thought it was right, even if most of it was quite outrageous at times. He spoke for the people who nobody would really consider listening too, predominantly the poverty stricken black folx living in the ghetto's of america, he used his fame and art as a way to communicate to the world & let them know whats going on. As a rapper I wouldn't say he was so overrated because he had a purpose as an MC/rapper, he wanted to be heard & he had real messages (unlike most MC's that arise these days) that were clearly communicated through his rhymes, even if they were simplistic at times. So what if his fan base grew rapidly after his death, maybe these fans weren't in positions to hear his material when he was alive, in the UK for instance, hip-hop has only gotten huge here in the past few years. Just because you become a fan of someone later in their career doesn't make you any less of a fan. Well anyways everyones entitled to their own oppinion of whether or not 'Pac is the G.O.A.T but my oppinion is that he is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2002, 01:45:59 AM »
Slick you gotta be more objective

wooden_spoon

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2002, 01:52:39 AM »
man shut the fuck up y'all the fact is he may is the GOAT but this stup[id fuckin post explains that PAC WAS UNDERATED

Youngster323

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2002, 05:58:51 AM »
Why are u trying to make slick Degrade Snoop??? So what if he's a bigger fan then u are (Tom), Get off his Nuutz...

personally i think Hip hop in general coulda done without 2Pac Or Biggy. Hip hop was goin well enough b4 those 2 came on the scene.

i cud think of 20 rappers that, imo, are a LOT better then 2pac, so jus cuz someone thinks that 2pac ain't the GOAT why u gotta start preachin to them sayin that he is?!?!

2pac shuda stuck to Dancin and Biggy shuda stuck to eatin....that's my word!!! Peace,

We'll have no  more talk of the matter!!!

damn ur not even a hip hop fan. u prefer 4-6 classic albums not to be realesed at all? Me against the world brought alot of rap fans, also All eyez on, and Ready 2 Die brought alot of hip hop fans too. Without 2pac and Biggie, hip hop would not be as big as it is today.

Oh yea name me 20 rappers that were better than pac in that time (Lyrically, Flow, Message, and worldplay)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2002, 08:04:31 AM »
SliKk shut the fuck up, your always the first to jump on rappers/MC's we praise if they're not Snoop.
yo i think i heard yo momma callin you ealier today, she wants u to take a bath  :-X
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2002, 08:09:03 AM »
Slick you gotta be more objective

i don't want to, even if i came out with some unbeatable fact, they will find a way to diss  me , so i don't take time to explain shit
gives me dopeness"                                   

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2002, 10:11:36 AM »
even though i am top man pac fan...i really agree!! i only became a fan after he died...mainly cos of all the media coverage...think of it like this...was aaliya's name mentioned on any of the rap sites u visit b4 she died....no...i had neva even heard of her...and then all of a sudden she reaches numba 1 in uk?? hmmmm!! that's the same with pac i think...he got more publicity after he died...all ova tha news n shit...so more ppl notice him...so yea i agree...he is so overrated and so popular cos he is dead!!

littlesnoopdogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2002, 11:21:37 AM »
I think that 2pac is overrated only by media and fans that started liking him after he died. If you got MATW and AEOM and 7 Day Theory when they came out, they were amazing. If you get the cd's after he died, how do you know the real meaning of the cd's? I think everyone that started liking him after death made him overrated.
"Same time, same channel, don't change the dial. Niggaz for life, fuckin your wife, these niggaz wild!"

kuruptjmc

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2002, 02:42:47 PM »
yeah, he's only really big because he died.  i mean, look how overrated mausburg, a couple members of the outlawz, and big pun have become after they died.  i can't even walk down the street without someone saying something overrated about mausburg and how kadafi from the outlawz was a hip hop legend.  

i can't believe someone actually came on here and typed this stuff.

it's pretty funny how you equate snoop dogg to the best mc of all time.  you must be one of those guys that thinks the WNBA is better than the NBA.
::)

min0rity

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2002, 03:17:42 PM »
man pac is the greatest....i mean look at all the work he did BEFORE his death....usually when rappers come out the FIRST TIME..they make a potential-classic album...(nas, wu-tang, jay-z, snoop, dre)....and then these same rappers have fallen off BIG many times or another, but lets look at pac...he came out with a very good album, another very good album, and then 3 potential classic albums in a ROW....NOBODY has done that in the rap industry so its like when people kept falling...pac kept improving and he is THE ONLY ONE that have done that....i can't recall anybody who has improved with every album....most of the rappers fall off...thats why pac is the greatest.....there is NOBODY that touched more lives than pac, all of his shit isn't about money, women, etc., its about reality, shit that REALLY happens, love, living the thug life, he is also a poet, a genius who can write a song in 10 minutes....(i know i can't prove that but 3984783924 rappers that worked with him says so it must be pretty true) not only he was the greatest of all time, he also has that legend image like elvis, kurt cobain......NOBODY in the rap game has that image...ya'll can hate all yall want but come on now....give the man his props and DON'T listen to any media about him since they were always talking about his law problems and other bullshit....oh yeah DON'T listen to slikk...don't listen to his ignorance...youre pretty ignorant when you say snoop is GOAT along with DMX pretty close to that and this faggot groupie said that AEOM was released AFTER HIS DEATH.... ::)

p.s. pac also didn't have the best lyrical skills but pretty close....and something special about him that nobody had was his shit was so understandable....he is the best at expressing himself and storytelling......peeps say biggie was best at storytelling??? youre crazy.....did biggie made songs like "brenda's got a baby?" "part-time mutha?" "words of wisdom?" "violent?" basically just listen to his 1st album man....you know what i'm talking about and not to mention "keep ya head up" "so many tears" i mean the fucking list goes on..

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2002, 03:31:08 PM »
it'S your opignio if u thought that every rapper , except for pac had fell off after the first ... look at dmx, just look at his sale, every album that he drop had begin at #1( yess you'll say that pac albums too, but not all, and if pac is so great , how the fuck can dmx be similar to pac , etc ), and people luv them , except for the haters,  snoop i won't even talk  ::), many rappers.. believe dat

yess tupac is a genius who can wrote a song in 10 minute, jay-z doin it ,em doin it, about every rapper can do that , and pac wasn't the greatest on freestyle, thats a fact
..... anyways
gives me dopeness"                                   

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2002, 03:06:00 AM »
man pac is the greatest....i mean look at all the work he did BEFORE his death....usually when rappers come out the FIRST TIME..they make a potential-classic album...(nas, wu-tang, jay-z, snoop, dre)....and then these same rappers have fallen off BIG many times or another, but lets look at pac...he came out with a very good album, another very good album, and then 3 potential classic albums in a ROW....NOBODY has done that in the rap industry so its like when people kept falling...pac kept improving and he is THE ONLY ONE that have done that....i can't recall anybody who has improved with every album....most of the rappers fall off...thats why pac is the greatest.....there is NOBODY that touched more lives than pac, all of his shit isn't about money, women, etc., its about reality, shit that REALLY happens, love, living the thug life, he is also a poet, a genius who can write a song in 10 minutes....(i know i can't prove that but 3984783924 rappers that worked with him says so it must be pretty true) not only he was the greatest of all time, he also has that legend image like elvis, kurt cobain......NOBODY in the rap game has that image...ya'll can hate all yall want but come on now....give the man his props and DON'T listen to any media about him since they were always talking about his law problems and other bullshit....oh yeah DON'T listen to slikk...don't listen to his ignorance...youre pretty ignorant when you say snoop is GOAT along with DMX pretty close to that and this faggot groupie said that AEOM was released AFTER HIS DEATH.... ::)

p.s. pac also didn't have the best lyrical skills but pretty close....and something special about him that nobody had was his shit was so understandable....he is the best at expressing himself and storytelling......peeps say biggie was best at storytelling??? youre crazy.....did biggie made songs like "brenda's got a baby?" "part-time mutha?" "words of wisdom?" "violent?" basically just listen to his 1st album man....you know what i'm talking about and not to mention "keep ya head up" "so many tears" i mean the fucking list goes on..

EXACTLY !! & the fans that jumped on the wagon after his death still wouldn't feel him & call him the G.O.A.T now if he wasn't worthy of it. & Slikk, quit bitchin', I think all of us know by now that you don't think 'Pac was the greatest, so there's no need to keep going on about it because you seem to be repeating yourself.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2002, 04:18:17 AM »

EXACTLY !! & the fans that jumped on the wagon after his death still wouldn't feel him & call him the G.O.A.T now if he wasn't worthy of it. & Slikk, quit bitchin', I think all of us know by now that you don't think 'Pac was the greatest, so there's no need to keep going on about it because you seem to be repeating yourself.

wow ,you're so smart  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

KVB

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2002, 04:20:18 AM »
I think Xzibit is the G.O.A.T.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2002, 04:33:43 AM »

wow ,you're so smart  ::)

Look, I don't wanna get personal so i'm not gonna reply or comment on your replies anymore in this thread 'cos I can see it leading to something personal on your part anyways.