Author Topic: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated  (Read 3229 times)

kuruptjmc

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2002, 04:44:19 AM »
well, i don't want to get personal in here either.   so let me just go ahead and say that anyone who would come in here and say that a guy like 2pac is overrated, that guy's brain is overrated.   ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Youngster323

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2002, 04:47:27 AM »
well, i don't want to get personal in here either.   so let me just go ahead and say that anyone who would come in here and say that a guy like 2pac is overrated, that guy's brain is overrated.   ;D

lol, this foo

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2002, 10:10:54 AM »

Look, I don't wanna get personal so i'm not gonna reply or comment on your replies anymore in this thread 'cos I can see it leading to something personal on your part anyways.

bitch shut the fuck up !! , u the one calling me names and  telling me to shut the fuck up , and now u talkin your shit, well if u don'T want beef don't talkshit on no one then, bitch
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2002, 10:32:20 AM »

bitch shut the fuck up !! , u the one calling me names and  telling me to shut the fuck up , and now u talkin your shit, well if u don'T want beef don't talkshit on no one then, bitch

LOL @ you. I'm going against all I said in my last post, but fuck it. I didn't call you names, i'm past the primary school age now, I left that behind then. All I was basically saying is your just repeating yourself with your views. I don't want beef & I havn't talk shit on anyone, you just read too much into replies, your the one stressing here.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2002, 11:03:25 AM »
my bad, i just remark that i took your for tom, still u were always in my case , in everyone of your post in this topic....

Slikk, quit bitchin'… in other words, I’m a bitch

SliKk shut the fuck up, your always the first to jump on rappers/MC's we praise if they're not Snoop….. u know u wrong, look at this post, I’m a the first one to reply ???
gives me dopeness"                                   

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2002, 11:06:20 AM »
Aight man, sorry if you took offence to anything I said, maybe I came off a bit strong to you, but anyways like I said I don't wanna get personal so lets just drop this, k?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2002, 11:18:15 AM »
Aight man, sorry if you took offence to anything I said, maybe I came off a bit strong to you, but anyways like I said I don't wanna get personal so lets just drop this, k?

yeah aight , kool
gives me dopeness"                                   

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2002, 11:28:25 AM »
pac was the best in my minbd no doubt even befo his death. it just hurts as a big west coast fan that a thread sayin pac was overated comes up and everyone ready to agree with it....damn

Youngster323

« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2002, 11:43:39 AM »
damn this post is goin to 100 replies

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2002, 11:43:49 AM »
Let me just put it like this. In the rest of the nation, 'Pac wasn't heard of until his death... what ever, that holds no weight to me. Here in the L.A./Southern California area, 'Pac was almost God before his death. Everyone threw up westside when 'Pac was alive, everyone pumped So Many Tears when Me Against The World came out, everyone cried to Dear Mama, and when All Eyez On Me came out, why do you think it sold 6 million before his death, even as a double disc, that's 3 million, plus the fact the double disc were 25 at the time so it was like buying 2 disc. People loved 'Pac before his death. Some of you are too young to remember, hell, maybe it was just a Cali thing, But I heard people say 'Pac was the greatest since Me Against the World, so I'm not tripping on this subject no more. I just say let the man rest in peace, and don't speak unkindly of the dead.

In the rest of the nation, were I'm at now, I don't care if 'Pac didn't play next to all that commercial shit they play on the radio until his death, he still was the GOAT in Cali.

And to all my Cali folks, were I'm from and live when I'm not in college, you know who the GOAT is. Fuck the rest of the nation and their no knowing opinions if they ain't going to leave there little shell. I done left mine and listen to Biggie, and Jigga, and Nas, and Rakim, and KRS-One, and many others that have any claim to GOAT, up to LL, Chuck D and Big Daddy Kane. I can say with everything I got 'Pac was the greatest. Some may have other views, but don't be closed minded, because you miss so much. Some one lock this thread.

Peace

Youngster323

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2002, 11:49:21 AM »
Let me just put it like this. In the rest of the nation, 'Pac wasn't heard of until his death... what ever, that holds no weight to me. Here in the L.A./Southern California area, 'Pac was almost God before his death. Everyone threw up westside when 'Pac was alive, everyone pumped So Many Tears when Me Against The World came out, everyone cried to Dear Mama, and when All Eyez On Me came out, why do you think it sold 6 million before his death, even as a double disc, that's 3 million, plus the fact the double disc were 25 at the time so it was like buying 2 disc. People loved 'Pac before his death. Some of you are too young to remember, hell, maybe it was just a Cali thing, But I heard people say 'Pac was the greatest since Me Against the World, so I'm not tripping on this subject no more. I just say let the man rest in peace, and don't speak unkindly of the dead.

In the rest of the nation, were I'm at now, I don't care if 'Pac didn't play next to all that commercial shit they play on the radio until his death, he still was the GOAT in Cali.

And to all my Cali folks, were I'm from and live when I'm not in college, you know who the GOAT is. Fuck the rest of the nation and their no knowing opinions if they ain't going to leave there little shell. I done left mine and listen to Biggie, and Jigga, and Nas, and Rakim, and KRS-One, and many others that have any claim to GOAT, up to LL, Chuck D and Big Daddy Kane. I can say with everything I got 'Pac was the greatest. Some may have other views, but don't be closed minded, because you miss so much. Some one lock this thread.

Peace

WORD

and here in L.A people STILL bump so many tears

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2002, 12:02:29 PM »
hmmm, the way i see it,

most of the peeps who hardly call pac the "GOAT" are from the west, and anywhere else  people think different
gives me dopeness"                                   

Youngster323

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2002, 12:06:51 PM »
hmmm, the way i see it,

most of the peeps who hardly call pac the "GOAT" are from the west, and anywhere else  people think different

thats how it basically is in NY everybody call biggie the goat over there

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2002, 12:40:47 PM »

thats how it basically is in NY everybody call biggie the goat over there

see