Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5673 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »

I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING .....BUT WHY WOULD WE TRY TO ACT BLACK .........WHY WOULD I SAY NIGGA .......WHY WOULD I DRESS LIKE SNOOP .................NAW IST ABOUT DIFF STYLES NOT ONLY ONE STYLE ...............YOU GET ME
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 10:18:40 AM »
btw, are there like erm, white gangs/asian gangs in LA ?  ::) i never heard about that hehe  ;D

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
btw, are there like erm, white gangs/asian gangs in LA ?  ::) i never heard about that hehe  ;D

WHITE GANGS ONLY .......ARMINIAN POWER , ASIAN GANGS IN CHINA TOWN ...................THEY GET SMASHED ..............

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »
They dont say Ese up north they say Ene.
and that is not why you see mexicans adapted to the hip hop culture LOL
you dont have to be a certain color/race to appreciate music, im sure all the white boys on this message board who are from Europe up on the west coast would agree.

Let's just say you didn't understand what I was talking about.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 11:48:20 AM »
speakin on asian gangs there are some hard ass ass gangs up in nor cal....in san jose i would fear them more than anybody else really
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »
One of the central headquarters for the Asian Mafia is in China Town, San Francisco. They got hella numbers, krayzie ass guns and solid soldiers everywhere. They bring in hella revenue too. They have major control in Marijuana transactions, I'm talkin about over 10 pound transactions, not no dimes n dubs. We was fuckin wit a few pounds back in the day, had to travel to China Town with some younger cats who were controlled by the older ones. Cutthroat ass asians, the type of asians you don't see on the street too often. Same goes with the Russian Mafia up north. Man, shit goes so deep in Cali....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 01:34:38 PM »
Dubcc Factoid:  San Francisco has the biggest chinatown outside of China

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
speakin on asian gangs there are some hard ass ass gangs up in nor cal....in san jose i would fear them more than anybody else really

you pussy. why the fuck u scared of asians?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »
so thats why??? mexicans and blacks beef on the streets because theres more mexicans ??? WTF what does bein outnumbered have to do with someone pullin a heat on you and your people from a car and busting?

""And right now, it's all bad. Why? because shit's all changing. In the past decade there's been a "Black N Brown" unity in the North, that is why you see Mexicans out here really adapting to the Hip Hop culture, they don't act "cholo" around here, there is no use of the word "ese" or non of that, because that is what "scraps" do, aka Surenos (Southerners).""

you dont have to be a certain color/race to appreciate music, im sure all the white boys on this message board who are from Europe up on the west coast would agree.

u hit it right on the nose r -tistic

what does this topic have to do with rap music

in other words those mexicans are wiggers.

everytime im up north i always see mexicans saying 'nigga' they also rock cornrows and with du rags and everything..mexicans wanna be black up north so bad its disgusting..  and those Nortenos fags don't even look like gangsters. they dress hip hop.   Nortenos are very small so they hold no weight in california and they get smashed on daily in the penn.   

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2006, 02:37:25 PM »

everytime im up north i always see mexicans saying 'nigga' they also rock cornrows and with du rags and everything..mexicans wanna be black up north so bad its disgusting..  and those Nortenos fags don't even look like gangsters. they dress hip hop.   Nortenos are very small so they hold no weight in california and they get smashed on daily in the penn.   

Hmm, I wonder if all the southern mexicans who try to rap, love Kobe Bryant, ride big rims (not no baby spoke shoes), and wear "hip hop" clothes could be called wiggers too.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2006, 02:47:20 PM »
very interresting
Dubcc Factoid:  San Francisco has the biggest chinatown outside of China

whats the population of Richmond, BC  ;D?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2006, 02:50:21 PM »
so thats why??? mexicans and blacks beef on the streets because theres more mexicans ??? WTF what does bein outnumbered have to do with someone pullin a heat on you and your people from a car and busting?

""And right now, it's all bad. Why? because shit's all changing. In the past decade there's been a "Black N Brown" unity in the North, that is why you see Mexicans out here really adapting to the Hip Hop culture, they don't act "cholo" around here, there is no use of the word "ese" or non of that, because that is what "scraps" do, aka Surenos (Southerners).""

u hit it right on the nose r -tistic

what does this topic have to do with rap music

I wouldn't call mexicans from the north wiggers because they say nigga or rock Braids and Du rags, It's a matter of collective culture here. Back in the day in southern california the surenos and Black Gangs both shared hoods together in peace up until the unification of black gangs from the LA riots in 92, This along with Drug trade competition which went togther ended the peaceful cooperation of sureno and blacks .  Before this period blacks and Sureno's  protected each other hoods and they both exchanged symbols styles of dress  and language forms from each other's culture. Black Gangs specificly the Crips borrowed mexican Terms loco or in english (crazy) as Tags for our Gang names,Crips wore suspenders a style of Dress Borrowed from sureno G's, low riding common love amongst the two cultures was also shared, In exchange sureno's Bumped music from the black culture such as roger troutman and other old school funk artists which created a collective culture.  There still are some effects of this phenomenon but it is shunned by sureno's and in jail forbidden.  Now in Northern california this collective culture still is present and you do see norteno's say nigga and act in a manner of an african american individual, but at the same time blacks behave in ways that display the nortenos mexican influence that has rubbed off on them.

Noretnos gangs in sacramento Fresno and stockton carry themselves as would a Bounty hunter blood from losangeles. The norteno in sacramento say Blood, They wear Red and  allot of their hoods are in Blood neighborhoods controlled by black gangs. Nortenos are out numbered compared surenos in the california streets as well as the prison system, It's similar to how Bloods are outnumbered to crips LA, outnumbered but not out Gunned and not by any means it won't be shank Ya cut Ya beat down, cake walk stroll in the park.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2006, 03:00:40 PM »
i never said anything about acting black

or talking black ,

u dont see lil rob ,tha mexakinz, delinquent habits, or mr shadow trying to be black que no  8)

edit:
so you would say also that all the blacks that are rolling in low riders, and getting cholo mexican style tatooes
are trying to be mexican too right???  ::)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 03:07:30 PM by NauticaICE »

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2006, 03:09:27 PM »
asians got guns just like everyone else, why shouldn't ppl be afraid of them? fuck ever been to hawaiian gardens, carson, long beach, garden grove and you'll know that viets, samoans, and flips tear shit up. i don't know anything about a chinese mafia so i wont speak on that. about norcal gangs beefin, i think it's not really a racial thing up there like it is here but more of a set vs set thing.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »
mexicans vs blacks is so stupid, i want to say it doesn't exisit but it does down here in southern cali

here i'm going to tell you the honest to god truth, i have cousins who actually died from gang banging in LA and i have uncles who USE to gang bang and i have a couple of cousins who THINK they're gangbangers. i'll straight up say FUCK GANG BANGING, ITS RIDICULOUS! way back in the day it was necessary.....but it wasn't so much about"banging" or organized crime  and selling drugs or doing dumb shit, it was about protecting your neighborhood. no with guns , and people weren't killing their own and others over the color of your clothes.....it was about community and actually building a better place for your fam and the people in your neighborhood.
   now i guess you can say the whole mexicans vs blacks came in about when blacks from the south started to move out to the west coast in record numbers around the 30's to work in the docks in long beach  and other areas. Employers were willing to hire blacks over mexicans because blacks were willing to do the same amount of work for less pay.  many mexican MEN took this in the wrong way saying 'they're taking our jobs'  instead of blaming the employers who were doing this.  But then after the black and mexican communites started to get closer you'd see a lot of black culture starting to use things from mexican culture and claim it as their own. (kinda how blacks claim whites stole rock music) this pissed off a lot of mexicans and for years it's been going back and forth with petty shit like this. if you talk to a older black person or an older mexican man ....they're the most racist people i know.
      It's mostly  an old school mentallity for the MOST part. but  if you're mexican and are out with your friends or family  and see a black person it's not an automatic tension like their is with whites and blacks. BUT if someone in your family or circle of friends says something like "look at that nigger" or "fuck that nigger" no ones going to care or say  "don't say that" ....same with blacks though. but like i said it's mostly an OLD SCHOOL mentallity ....but depending on how you were raised or how it's trickled down from your grand or great grandparents  there's a lot less tension....but it's still around.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09